Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 4,291 to 4,305 of 7895
-
12-30-19 18:15 #3605Senior Member

Posts: 1021I've been on the site for about 5 mos now and I've never had a clear face pic in neither my public or private pics and I get my fair share of attention. But then again I don't know any different. Plus by not having it in the private pics (or public) it gives you and the girl a legitimate reason to move the conversation to text. Usually once I've established some type of trust / rapport and feel like there's a chance we'll actually meet I'll text face pics / dick pics.
Originally Posted by DCowboy77
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-19 16:40 #3604Senior Member

Posts: 76Pics of your face on SA
Guys what's your experience been like when having a pic of your face on SA vs. Having this concealed and sharing pics through text, etc. Harder to get responses, about the same? For me, I was unfortunately banned in the past. I've got a new profile up now with my face blacked out and then I have a private pic with me wearing shades that slipped by the SA monitors. I still get responses but feel maybe slightly reduced and it's requiring more work. Debating trying to slip a new face pic in the private pic section but paranoid SA will catch it and delete the whole profile again.
-
12-30-19 16:11 #3603Regular Member

Posts: 14Billie Pink
Was talking to this girl. Seemed legit. https://www.seeking.com/member/308ac...7-c6d7c303ada9.
Even got her to provide her digits but never pulled the trigger. I was playing around after reading discussion about doing a Google search of photos and guess what showed up?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/julia-ji...olumbia-580246#erotic.
This seems like the easier option knowing what is on the table without having to message back and forth. Has anyone partaken?
HJ.
-
12-30-19 07:29 #3602Senior Member

Posts: 138What was she looking for allowance wise?
Originally Posted by BruceWayne410
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-19 20:39 #3601Regular Member

Posts: 1BabyT15
Saw her earlier in the year. Amazing body, huge ass, dope personality. No damage.
Originally Posted by BobDingle10
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-19 18:57 #3600Senior Member

Posts: 212Too much sometimes
I personally would only recommend this in certain situations. Namely when they are demanding money up front. The piece of paper / hold x amount of fingers up turns off a lot of prospects. But it has saved me some time / energy in a few situations. But what saves you more energy is plainly this: no money up front, ever.
Originally Posted by Xyzpdqa
[View Original Post]
And if you think she's TGTBT you're probably right.
-
12-29-19 06:06 #3599Senior Member

Posts: 89EMZZZZ too hot to be real.
https://www.seeking.com/member/7bf6c...4-d6317c3834e7
Originally Posted by JasonCuse
[View Original Post]
My experience on SA with chicks like this, professional pics, and she's hot, is that they are fake profiles. I've searched hard on many with reverse image search engines, only to eventually find their European Instagram account. Demand video chat or a picture with her holding a piece of paper next to, showing her face, with your SA profile name & date. It proves they are who they claim. However, even then she may not meet you.
-
12-28-19 18:28 #3598Senior Member

Posts: 289Dc gps
https://www.seeking.com/member/33c26...0-0e0d852fb976
Said last guy gave her 400 for pics and 800 to meet. C'Mon. Man.
I know the DC market is probably full of rich "whales" that will drop serious coin on girls, but that's crazy.
-
12-28-19 15:27 #3597Banned Member

Posts: 1312Pasadena MILF
I hit that before and yeah she bigger than the pics but she is really nice I'm not really into BBW's like that she a treat to me I got two ladies around the same age as her one squirts like a fire hydrant and the other one just likes sex and I give them a tad less than what she wants to them its about getting screwed and having a tad bit extra cash.
Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-19 14:10 #3596Senior Member

Posts: 76I hear ya man, there's no way I'm doing $600 and she is currently ghosting me anyway. Strange, we seemed to click and she said she felt good about proceeding and then nothing more as of yet. Only reason I'm not throwing in the towel yet is this one is normal, educated, job, no drugs, no mental health issues, and I value that.
Originally Posted by JonFisher
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-19 14:04 #3595Senior Member

Posts: 76Clicked the link, looks like she deleted her profile.
Originally Posted by Sfrancis118
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-19 09:58 #3594Senior Member

Posts: 367Jessie
Posted this in NOVA forum also as she lists multiple cities. Dc and Baltimore.
This was a pass for me. Got to text and phone call quickly.
https://www.seeking.com/member/8963a...9-b86adb9a80c4
Wants 100-200 for a 10 minute coffee.
-
12-28-19 09:13 #3593Senior Member

Posts: 289I had the same experience. Her baby Daddy is a loser convict with a rap sheet a mile long, and he started harassing me and members of my family. She's awesome but it's not worth it.
Originally Posted by JDavis999
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-19 20:04 #3592Senior Member

Posts: 289Juliet_xx
https://www.seeking.com/member/c8ac2...4-687cc59583dc
GPS, wants 700 per meet.
Who the hell is giving this much to these girls, smh.
-
12-27-19 17:32 #3591Senior Member

Posts: 212Baby T15
Productive talks with this one. Got nudes and close to pulling the trigger.
https://www.seeking.com/member/ff139...d-0f0979344ee7









Reply With Quote






