Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,961 to 24,975 of 31552
-
12-30-19 09:57 #6592Senior Member

Posts: 399That picture was before her botched up boob job. Now she has a large tattoo under her breasts hiding the scars. She still has a nice looking face, just more mature.
Originally Posted by Cecil0042
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-19 09:52 #6591Senior Member

Posts: 49Re; Anya
I last talked to her about a year ago, told me bad health and personal problems pretty much caused her to quit. Tried to contact her again 6 months ago, phone number no longer in service.
Originally Posted by Loongo
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-19 09:03 #6590Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 739Denial of Service attack has StG down sporadically
At 9:00 AM it's up, but there is a warning that service could be interupted. Their statement follows:
Originally Posted by CarlossPicYw
[View Original Post]
The site is currently under a denial of service attack. We are working on this, but expect slowness and errors in the meantime.
-
12-29-19 23:28 #6589Senior Member

Posts: 144Jules aka Kennedy
If I'm not mistaken this is her from about 15 years ago. Total babe back then and I'll bet still a looker.
Originally Posted by MichiganMan686
[View Original Post]
C.
-
12-29-19 19:56 #6588Senior Member

Posts: 194Down again for me, Sunday night. https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/ says it's down for everyone.
Originally Posted by TeeTime69
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-19 17:18 #6587Regular Member

Posts: 17Looking for Anya / Isis
Does anyone have a new ad for Anya Brielle? I lost touch with her a few years ago, but it looks like there are new reviews for her on them. She was definitely my ATF. Can anyone help?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/anya-escort-detroit-278270
-
12-29-19 14:34 #6586Senior Member

Posts: 281Anyone know anything on this one?
http://detroit.skipthegames.com/fema...m/057317800263
-
12-29-19 13:42 #6585Senior Member

Posts: 33Kennedy
If possible can you pm me with any details? I tried to see her in Dearborn and I asked if she was a true GFE she responded about me being a officer. I replyed to her that I have great refferances and no response.
Originally Posted by MichiganMan686
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-19 11:43 #6584Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 739Stg
The SkiptheGa* site is working fine now, Sunday nearly Noon.
Originally Posted by Sleeper1
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-19 09:18 #6583Senior Member

Posts: 138Stg
Same here. Can't get on the site for the past few days.
Originally Posted by TtownKid21
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-19 06:55 #6582Regular Member

Posts: 24She looks like fun. What's on the menu? And what's the damage for an hour?
Originally Posted by TullyBlanchard
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-19 05:22 #6581Senior Member

Posts: 42Definitely YMMV. First visit ended within a few minutes when her "brother" showed up. Second didn't even get started when her "father" showed up. Wouldn't have gone back for the third time except I left my headphones in a rush. But to her credit she was reasonable about the damage considering previous misfires. Finally was able to have a proper meet the third time. Good BBBJ with CIM. She actually does look as good as her pictures but I do not intend to return.
Originally Posted by Gilgamesh2099
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-19 05:07 #6580Senior Member

Posts: 42New here, lurked for a while. Just want to thank everyone for good info first of all.
Yep, looks like stg is down. I had been thinking about visiting Shawna Ann based on good reports here, is 7774 the best number for her? Thanks!
Originally Posted by TtownKid21
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-19 22:53 #6579Senior Member

Posts: 204I should see her again. Met her first when she was Jules. It's been a while.
Originally Posted by MichiganMan686
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-19 22:51 #6578Senior Member

Posts: 204Hahaha. "stump" you got me with that one! And not far off.
Originally Posted by NDakotaGuy
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




