Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,391 to 24,405 of 37368
-
12-30-19 10:44 #12978Senior Member

Posts: 1084Went and got acquainted with her this morning. Little higher donation that I normally go for but she is a nice sweet young lady. Treat her well and she will treat you well.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-19 10:39 #12977Senior Member

Posts: 666Sweetie
Huge thanks to those who sent me contact information for some local ladies. Especially MarkrMd64, who put me in touch with Sweetie. My window for play time narrowed significantly, and she was one of the few girls to get back to me quickly. Arrangements were made easily via text, and she led me to a house in SW Richmond. She was good about telling me cars would be parked out front and a couple other people would be in the house. I'm usually pretty leery about that kind of thing, but I figured she has plenty of outstanding reviews, so what the hell. Got there and she answered the door and we quickly went to her room. Hug, kiss, LE grope, and I dropped the agreed upon Benjamin as she dropped her robe. She's got a great body and a pretty face. Lots of nice tats and her glasses give her a slutty stripper-librarian look that suits me just fine. She was a little reserved the entire time, but did everything I wanted. Although I didn't push the envelope too far, I'm not sure she ever would have told me no. Because of the slight reservation on her part, the qv was not spectacular, merely very very good. I would repeat just to see if I could get her to open up a bit. If that happened, and I lived in your area, I would be in a hell of a lot of trouble.
-
12-30-19 10:03 #12976Senior Member

Posts: 580Treasure
She's ok, baby damage and she wastes time once you get there goes in and out of the bathroom and starts to rush but as always YMMV. Safe hunting.
Originally Posted by KyleCal
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-19 09:46 #12975Senior Member

Posts: 28Netflix and Chill
Has anyone had an experience with this one?
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...l/296295518413
Thanks,
P57.
-
12-30-19 09:31 #12974Senior Member

Posts: 66Saw her
I saw her a while back much heavier than the pics (I assume she went on vacation after my visit due to her lack of posting) but she had a handler but was pretty chill o opted for CBJ for .5 decent enough service.
Originally Posted by KyleCal
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-19 09:25 #12973Senior Member

Posts: 417Worst baby damage I've ever seen
She nice enough and very pretty with clothes on. Once the clothes come off, the baby damage comes out. A real boner kill. I talked her into bb, and pulled out. Never repeated.
Originally Posted by KyleCal
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-19 08:30 #12972Banned Member

Posts: 443Search treasure
She has plenty of reviews on here. Search the name. Some are good, some bad. YMMV.
Originally Posted by KyleCal
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-19 07:32 #12971Senior Member

Posts: 114Jumping back in
Recently relocated with job. Don't know any faces intended to meet some. I've been reading your reviews but I don't know any the names yet.
Any advice on this one?
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...l/821533569374
Thanks in advance.
-
12-30-19 04:01 #12970Senior Member

Posts: 167She done it twice to me not worth the hassle of getting ghosted and waisting my time.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
Have a good new year and.
Be safe 13.
-
12-30-19 00:59 #12969Senior Member

Posts: 694Airport Teri
Just saw her and she appears to be staying strong with her recovery program. That said, things are really tough for her right now and she's trying to put together a belated Christmas for her little one.
For trusted seniors, I have a text app number I can share. Not making promises as to how easy it will be to make contact due to spotty WiFi access, but that too should be getting better sometime tomorrow.
Anyway, she's been awful good to many of us, this is our chance to show our appreciation. She's also open to gift cards or anything else that will help (maybe someone has a spare phone? Again, trusted seniors only.
-
12-29-19 20:57 #12968Senior Member

Posts: 1084Thanks for clarifying.
Originally Posted by Keith2012
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-19 19:20 #12967Senior Member

Posts: 1775I'm with you on this nut. I had a crappy experience w her myself recently. I arrived when and where she requested and instead of giving me a room number, she chooses that moment to "clean out her truck". I found her fiddling w some papers in the parking lot. Even then she wouldn't give me a room number, instead asking that I meet her on the 3rd floor and we could go from there. I just left and blocked her. These days I have zero patience for time wasting bullshit.
Originally Posted by Keith2012
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-19 19:20 #12966Senior Member

Posts: 368Foxy sorry not Roxy
This is foxy not Roxy sorry.
Originally Posted by Keith2012
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-19 18:32 #12965Senior Member

Posts: 373Foxy not Roxy
That's definitely foxy's mo.
Originally Posted by Keith2012
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-19 17:53 #12964Senior Member

Posts: 368Roxy
Not going waste a lot of time with details I'm going to get right to the point be careful with this lady she bullshits a lot go ghost & lies out her ass one experience had me wait in car for 30-45 minutes get to door had another provider in room & wanted me to wait. I have given her several other chances with same results definitely writing her off.












Reply With Quote




