Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #3605
    Quote Originally Posted by DCowboy77  [View Original Post]
    Guys what's your experience been like when having a pic of your face on SA vs. Having this concealed and sharing pics through text, etc. Harder to get responses, about the same? For me, I was unfortunately banned in the past. I've got a new profile up now with my face blacked out and then I have a private pic with me wearing shades that slipped by the SA monitors. I still get responses but feel maybe slightly reduced and it's requiring more work. Debating trying to slip a new face pic in the private pic section but paranoid SA will catch it and delete the whole profile again.
    I've been on the site for about 5 mos now and I've never had a clear face pic in neither my public or private pics and I get my fair share of attention. But then again I don't know any different. Plus by not having it in the private pics (or public) it gives you and the girl a legitimate reason to move the conversation to text. Usually once I've established some type of trust / rapport and feel like there's a chance we'll actually meet I'll text face pics / dick pics.

  2. #3604

    Pics of your face on SA

    Guys what's your experience been like when having a pic of your face on SA vs. Having this concealed and sharing pics through text, etc. Harder to get responses, about the same? For me, I was unfortunately banned in the past. I've got a new profile up now with my face blacked out and then I have a private pic with me wearing shades that slipped by the SA monitors. I still get responses but feel maybe slightly reduced and it's requiring more work. Debating trying to slip a new face pic in the private pic section but paranoid SA will catch it and delete the whole profile again.

  3. #3603

    Billie Pink

    Was talking to this girl. Seemed legit. https://www.seeking.com/member/308ac...7-c6d7c303ada9.

    Even got her to provide her digits but never pulled the trigger. I was playing around after reading discussion about doing a Google search of photos and guess what showed up?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/julia-ji...olumbia-580246#erotic.

    This seems like the easier option knowing what is on the table without having to message back and forth. Has anyone partaken?

    HJ.

  4. #3602
    Quote Originally Posted by BruceWayne410  [View Original Post]
    Saw her earlier in the year. Amazing body, huge ass, dope personality. No damage.
    What was she looking for allowance wise?

  5. #3601

    BabyT15

    Quote Originally Posted by BobDingle10  [View Original Post]
    Productive talks with this one. Got nudes and close to pulling the trigger.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ff139...d-0f0979344ee7
    Saw her earlier in the year. Amazing body, huge ass, dope personality. No damage.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7EE50309-3A07-4BE0-AB71-E79123B6DC03.jpg‎   30FC9AF7-77FB-48E4-8A7A-424BFD43A228.jpg‎   03E2186B-7135-4569-8869-D60518B4C967.jpg‎   78026B08-9A04-4760-89C2-71F3BDC6BFEB.jpg‎  

  6. #3600

    Too much sometimes

    Quote Originally Posted by Xyzpdqa  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/7bf6c...4-d6317c3834e7

    My experience on SA with chicks like this, professional pics, and she's hot, is that they are fake profiles. I've searched hard on many with reverse image search engines, only to eventually find their European Instagram account. Demand video chat or a picture with her holding a piece of paper next to, showing her face, with your SA profile name & date. It proves they are who they claim. However, even then she may not meet you.
    I personally would only recommend this in certain situations. Namely when they are demanding money up front. The piece of paper / hold x amount of fingers up turns off a lot of prospects. But it has saved me some time / energy in a few situations. But what saves you more energy is plainly this: no money up front, ever.

    And if you think she's TGTBT you're probably right.

  7. #3599

    EMZZZZ too hot to be real.

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonCuse  [View Original Post]
    She gave me her number and quoted me 700 and when I text her she wrote back hey and then never again. Not worth chasing for that sort of loot.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/7bf6c...4-d6317c3834e7

    My experience on SA with chicks like this, professional pics, and she's hot, is that they are fake profiles. I've searched hard on many with reverse image search engines, only to eventually find their European Instagram account. Demand video chat or a picture with her holding a piece of paper next to, showing her face, with your SA profile name & date. It proves they are who they claim. However, even then she may not meet you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails covered example.jpg‎  

  8. #3598

    Dc gps

    https://www.seeking.com/member/33c26...0-0e0d852fb976

    Said last guy gave her 400 for pics and 800 to meet. C'Mon. Man.

    I know the DC market is probably full of rich "whales" that will drop serious coin on girls, but that's crazy.

  9. #3597

    Pasadena MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor  [View Original Post]
    I hit that before and yeah she bigger than the pics but she is really nice I'm not really into BBW's like that she a treat to me I got two ladies around the same age as her one squirts like a fire hydrant and the other one just likes sex and I give them a tad less than what she wants to them its about getting screwed and having a tad bit extra cash.

  10. #3596
    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    $31,200 after taxes and with holdings. LOL.
    I hear ya man, there's no way I'm doing $600 and she is currently ghosting me anyway. Strange, we seemed to click and she said she felt good about proceeding and then nothing more as of yet. Only reason I'm not throwing in the towel yet is this one is normal, educated, job, no drugs, no mental health issues, and I value that.

  11. #3595
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfrancis118  [View Original Post]
    Posted this in NOVA forum also as she lists multiple cities. Dc and Baltimore.

    This was a pass for me. Got to text and phone call quickly.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8963a...9-b86adb9a80c4

    Wants 100-200 for a 10 minute coffee.
    Clicked the link, looks like she deleted her profile.

  12. #3594

    Jessie

    Posted this in NOVA forum also as she lists multiple cities. Dc and Baltimore.

    This was a pass for me. Got to text and phone call quickly.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8963a...9-b86adb9a80c4

    Wants 100-200 for a 10 minute coffee.

  13. #3593
    Quote Originally Posted by JDavis999  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few years ago. She was pretty energetic and could take it. Now the bad is that she had a babydaddy that was completely psycho and texted me non-stop for a week. Idk if he's still in the picture but it was enough to tell her that it's was too much for me and moved on.

    Stay safe, JD.
    I had the same experience. Her baby Daddy is a loser convict with a rap sheet a mile long, and he started harassing me and members of my family. She's awesome but it's not worth it.

  14. #3592

    Juliet_xx

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c8ac2...4-687cc59583dc

    GPS, wants 700 per meet.

    Who the hell is giving this much to these girls, smh.

  15. #3591

    Baby T15

    Productive talks with this one. Got nudes and close to pulling the trigger.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ff139...d-0f0979344ee7

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape