Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,206 to 20,220 of 61438
-
12-30-19 06:40 #41233Senior Member

Posts: 594Kayla
I picked her up at the circle in the Wilkens area. I think that she is staying on Ramsey near the circle.
Originally Posted by Furbuster2000
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-19 01:13 #41232Senior Member

Posts: 1626My suggestion is to take these girls to an hourly notel if you are looking for a FS. I don't prefer $10 rent a room option even though some of our friends go there.
Originally Posted by Ebdawgg
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-19 23:16 #41231Senior Member

Posts: 91The BPD pussy patrol
They were all over W / W and BP Saturday night. They had the processing van parked near the circle too. It's buyer beware these days. I'm sure once they crush the SW action the homicide rate will drop to around 78 bodies a year. Sarcasm.
-
12-29-19 23:12 #41230Senior Member

Posts: 91Where does one find Kayla walking.
Originally Posted by OldMonger
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-19 20:15 #41229Senior Member

Posts: 594Kayla
She is a young and cute spinner, so it must be the second one.
Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-19 18:48 #41228Senior Member

Posts: 705Brittanie is back But.
She's back But so is Matt. I so feel I'm being set up by her. Buyer beware.
Originally Posted by Monoxide
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-19 18:28 #41227Senior Member

Posts: 394Kayla
Are you talking about the tall one with the tattoo's and facial piercings or the cute one who wears that bright copper/rust colored jacket?
Originally Posted by OldMonger
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-19 16:13 #41226Senior Member

Posts: 594GFE Kayla
Yesterday I dated 27 year old spinner Kayla. She has recently lived in Frederick and is from PA. Kayla is a true GFE.
-
12-29-19 13:49 #41225Senior Member

Posts: 394Are you talking about the red head Katie that used to hang around Jodie with all the tattoo's?
Originally Posted by AOmega0
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-19 13:38 #41224Senior Member

Posts: 174Storm
Here's the extended video.
Originally Posted by ShadesOfGray
[View Original Post]
https://www.xvideos.com/video52971261/pawg_delight
-
12-29-19 12:16 #41223Senior Member

Posts: 86Brooklyn Katie
SM, I have been out of the game for a while and honestly, I am looking for UTRs. Is she in such a category?
Originally Posted by AOmega0
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-19 07:22 #41222Senior Member

Posts: 290Looking for new talent
The other day I checked conkling st and saw at least like 5 hanging around, there was only one cute, but got picked up so fast I didn't even had chance to say hi, the west was death, on FH saw 2 with a lot of mileage and one young brunette that got picked up fast af, at the end of the night I had to call a regular of mine.
-
12-29-19 03:50 #41221Senior Member

Posts: 278Kim cold spring rd near mva
Picked up an albino kim off coldspring and northern parkway first time I was caught up by a walkers features more than their performance. All I know was she got the job done. Picked her up off coldspring near the mva. Declined on the digits I did it for the novelty.
-
12-28-19 23:00 #41220Senior Member

Posts: 622One guy here had the great idea of using his storage locker. I gave him high marks for that suggestion. It's secure and no one has any reason to go back there and disturb you. After that the SW can't just show up at your place or something.
Originally Posted by Donald1818
[View Original Post]
And rooms aren't so bad $ wise at the usual establishments. Don't be that cheap. You're already saving $ going with a SW. A cheap room in exchange for safety seems like a great investment especially since the alternatives are so much more expensive.
-
12-28-19 21:10 #41219Senior Member

Posts: 181Dates
First, I would highly advise you to get your windows tinted and get one of those cheap windshield sun shades. I have 5% tint on my truck windows so I don't worry about anyone peeping through. It also calms the girls down since they are usually pretty paranoid about onlookers. It breaks up the mood when they continuously stop to look out a non-tinted window.
I couldn't imagine only doing dates at night. There are simply too many chances to get fooled by someone who has a nice figure but the moment you see their face, its a tragedy. Or God forbid pick up a dude like that one poor guy in this forum who wrote an entire post about his great experience with a date only for guys in here to tell him he actually got dome from a dude dressed as a girl.
Next, scope out spots in the area to do the deed. Before picking up any girls, find a nearby area and just park and observe the environment for a bit to make sure you'd feel comfortable there. Have a pre-picked spot for each loop you go to. Just make sure you blend in and aren't sticking out. I like to hide in plain sight. I just stay out of residential areas.
Originally Posted by Donald1818
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





