LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 873 of 907 FirstFirst ... 373 773 823 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 ... LastLast
Results 13,081 to 13,095 of 13594
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #514

    Misty & Traveling Nurse?

    Any reviews on Misty? She's got a fb but something seems a little off. When you read her ad it feels like a boyfriend / pimp wrote it. The two phone numbers for English & Spanish seem strange.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/41914190/

    Also, does anyone have contact info for that one girl that's a traveling nurse & does this on the side? She's tall as heck & muscular, and will choke you out upon request. She was in Louisville last year I think.

    Thanks!

  2. #513

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by DrRyuhou  [View Original Post]
    Am I missing something? Is it unreasonable to expect to be able to schedule a meeting, giving reasonable advance notice, and expect to meet at that specific time?

    When I text "can we meet at X: XX" multiple providers seem to think this means "can you just never answer back and begin texting back 30 minutes after X: XX to set something up. ".

    Is this a rule providers know about and use that I just missed? Is this something they do for insurance to weed out time-wasters, ironically becoming time-wasters themselves? Two more providers made my shitlist today.

    You're missing something hoss, if they didn't make shit decisions the majority of them wouldn't be selling pussy. It comes with the territory.

    Not condoning it, just saying it's the way it's probably always been.

    A2
    LMAO!! A2 nailed it!

  3. #512

    But

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  4. #511

    Agree hundred percent

    Quote Originally Posted by DrRyuhou  [View Original Post]
    Am I missing something? Is it unreasonable to expect to be able to schedule a meeting, giving reasonable advance notice, and expect to meet at that specific time?

    When I text "can we meet at X: XX" multiple providers seem to think this means "can you just never answer back and begin texting back 30 minutes after X: XX to set something up. ".

    Is this a rule providers know about and use that I just missed? Is this something they do for insurance to weed out time-wasters, ironically becoming time-wasters themselves? Two more providers made my shitlist today.

    You're missing something hoss, if they didn't make shit decisions the majority of them wouldn't be selling pussy. It comes with the territory.

    Not condoning it, just saying it's the way it's probably always been.

    A2
    Agree hundred percent.

    Their lifestyles are chaotic and crazy and you add drugs to the mixed you get crazy with no time Concept.

    It's drive me crazy but it's part of the package Unfortunately for probably about 90% of the girls.

  5. #510

    Hey Gas

    Quote Originally Posted by GasDog  [View Original Post]
    Come on Bone tell us how you really feel. LOL.
    I'm glad I held back if you think that was too much. LOL.

  6. #509

    Wow

    Come on Bone tell us how you really feel. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Boner889  [View Original Post]
    I would rather take a chance fucking a porcupine than see her. Saw her prob 7 years ago. Still remember it. NOT in a good way. Do your dick a favor and chop it off if you decide to go see her. .

  7. #508

    Kaylee/Casey NO. Just no

    Quote Originally Posted by Manut20  [View Original Post]
    https://independent.com.listcrawler....ille/41725113/

    Has anyone been with her lately? I used to hook up with her 10 years ago when she worked at Bottoms Up. She was good till she started messing with the pills. Sad to see she is still saying she is 29.
    I would rather take a chance fucking a porcupine than see her. Saw her prob 7 years ago. Still remember it. NOT in a good way. Do your dick a favor and chop it off if you decide to go see her. .

  8. #507
    [Deleted by Admin]

    See where it says "Report Post?"

    Wanna guess what that's for?

    A2

  9. #506
    Theres a joann that has a ad on this site

    Quote Originally Posted by BDinkie  [View Original Post]
    Is this the 610 number?
    .

  10. #505

    Joann

    Quote Originally Posted by Manut20  [View Original Post]
    Link to find her?
    Is this the 610 number?

  11. #504

    Ohio girl

    Quote Originally Posted by DickHerGood  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once, but haven't heard anything from why'all about her? Anyone heard / tried her lately? Is she still in Louisville?
    I have tried but GHOST?

  12. #503

    Crazy pills

    Am I missing something? Is it unreasonable to expect to be able to schedule a meeting, giving reasonable advance notice, and expect to meet at that specific time?

    When I text "can we meet at X: XX" multiple providers seem to think this means "can you just never answer back and begin texting back 30 minutes after X: XX to set something up. ".

    Is this a rule providers know about and use that I just missed? Is this something they do for insurance to weed out time-wasters, ironically becoming time-wasters themselves? Two more providers made my shitlist today.

    You're missing something hoss, if they didn't make shit decisions the majority of them wouldn't be selling pussy. It comes with the territory.

    Not condoning it, just saying it's the way it's probably always been.

    A2

  13. #502
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonday  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link or contact info?
    What's her rate??

  14. #501

    Ohio Girl

    I saw her once, but haven't heard anything from why'all about her? Anyone heard / tried her lately? Is she still in Louisville?

  15. #500

    I was txtn her yesterday

    Quote Originally Posted by Boss82  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with Kashmere? If so, which pics are accurate? There seems to be two different girls in the pics. I think she was working with Brooke who was recommended by Diesel.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/41793943/
    I thought I was txtn Brooke. I asked my usual questions -what are your cost and limitations? She quoted high but offered to reduce 75%(from140 to100) if I could come now and the only limits is time. How about back door, "oh I don't do that. " That wasn't a deal breaker, but she took 30 minutes to respond by that time I had gone to Home Depot and back home.

    Let me know how it turns out. She has no reviews. I'm cautious these days LOL.

    Happy hunting.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape