Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,506 to 29,520 of 41299
-
12-29-19 08:05 #11794Senior Member

Posts: 106A few of you have it all wrong. Not to tell to much of myself. I develop relationships with the girls and many work for cash in music based industry. I feel them out and tell them of my situation. If I get lucky some don't want the money. Sometimes I pay them without asking so I can keep them coming back if I like them. But like anything else. They can get annoying and old in termes of me. Wanting strange.
Originally Posted by Sned1
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-19 07:50 #11793Senior Member

Posts: 26Not Worthy
Had a dream we were in my car and she gave me a CBJ. Poor mic skills. More hands then mouth. Very rushed dream. Will not repeat. http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...n/240159411032.
-
12-29-19 07:04 #11792Senior Member

Posts: 134More info
Perhaps a bit more detail, pics.
Originally Posted by Dreamcatcher75
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-19 05:13 #11791Senior Member

Posts: 50Eros
Haven't tried contacting this one, but she is listed on Eros.com, which providers have to pay for so she might be legit. Her rates are pretty in-line for the more expensive ones on Eros as well.
Originally Posted by Gtobe
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-19 22:41 #11790Senior Member

Posts: 394Stg
No STG on a Saturday night! Oh the humanity.
-
12-28-19 22:02 #11789Senior Member

Posts: 185STG Down
Happens from time to time. Be patient. It'll be back up soon enough.
-
12-28-19 21:13 #11788Senior Member

Posts: 174Me too
I'm having trouble too.
Originally Posted by Ziich
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-19 20:53 #11787Regular Member

Posts: 1Catching dreams
Hello my name is dreamcatcher and if you want to have some fun with me I'm just one message away. Keep in mind that they don't calle dreamcatcher for nothing.
-
12-28-19 20:47 #11786Senior Member

Posts: 29STG down
I think site has been taken down.
-
12-28-19 20:44 #11785Senior Member

Posts: 56STG Down?
Or is it just me. Can't seem to get anything to load on any device.
-
12-28-19 18:58 #11784Senior Member

Posts: 35Wow
Imagine paying 500 dollars for a hr. Oof that's a little rich for my blood.
Originally Posted by JaxGuy15
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-19 15:40 #11783Senior Member

Posts: 174Up sells
I texted back and forth for a few hours settling up a date. She ask for a picture. Sent one of herself. When I asked about specific things she increased the price. This and that are extra. No daty even though it's on her ad. I figured there would be too many rules and by the time she added everything up a hh was 180. Nope. Hard pass for me.
Originally Posted by Getcha
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-19 13:07 #11782Senior Member

Posts: 180I am 99% sure this is here. She's been doing the local car scene modeling for a while, maybe she stepped up her game.
Originally Posted by Gtobe
[View Original Post]
https://www.facebook.com/pg/jezsikaa...=page_internal
-
12-28-19 12:43 #11781Senior Member

Posts: 62Madness to the method
So if I understand correctly, it boils down to this.
Originally Posted by Pawns
[View Original Post]
Step 1: Get a business licence.
Step 2: Get business insurance.
Step 3: Get an attorney who specializes in work sexual harassment cases.
-
12-28-19 12:41 #11780Senior Member

Posts: 599Miranda. UTR
Recently had a great dream with Miranda who was traveling from Jax to Orlando and she stopped by to see me. I owe my buddy who knew her and recommended her. She (like many of us) needs some money after the holiday expenses. I was happy to help out. She will be returning to Jax and has given me permission to post about her. She is mid 30's single mom, attractive, got some Oriental blood in her which I love, great body with very nice man made breasts. She is very much a GFE provider and our hour-long dream included DFK, DATY, BBBJ, and CFS in multiple positions. While I won't make the drive to Jax to see her, I'm looking forward to seeing her anytime she is heading down to Orlando or Daytona. If you are interested in seeing Miranda and you are a SM with meaningful posts, send me a PM.










Reply With Quote





