Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11014

    Crans 305

    Does anyone know if this spot came back up?

  2. #11013

    A Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezlyfer  [View Original Post]
    Called A spa with no response. Then got a callback telling me that location is closed but they have another one they could text me. Ended up being the old V-spa Ocean Breeze location.
    Are you referring to the infamous V Spa off Balboa that recently closed but popped back up in a new location? Could you PM me the Ocean Breeze location? I've always had an excellent time with A Spas line up.

  3. #11012

    Eva

    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuaniko  [View Original Post]
    I concur. With someone this highly regarded and popular, it's imperative to always call and check for availability. I like to call early in the morning to ensure I get the time I'm looking for. I've been fortunate to not have been turned away by her yet for being too busy but that's really just a matter of luck.
    Been meaning to check out eva but what makes her so legendary? Her looks or her service.

  4. #11011

    Moon Spa Mission George

    Quote Originally Posted by JoseChino  [View Original Post]
    Hello guys.

    I've been looking for a full service Latina massage parlor like the one in this link.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5bd2da7f1d09f

    Do you know which one is it or something similar please help the brother out.

    Thank you.
    So I posted earlier about Moon Spa formerly VIP Spa. I went yesterday to try it out to once and for all meet the famous Sofia. I don't know if there are other Latin women there but I did see another asian probably around 25 to 30. She was hot. So back to my report. So I went in and in the lobby there's another door where you have to ring a bell to be let in to the massage rooms. So I did. That asian spinner opened the door and I asked for sofia. She called her and led me to my room.

    Waited as sofia was letting out another customer out the door. Told her I wanted 1 hour and gave her. 6 She told me there was no hour, just 40 min or 90 which was. 8 and that's where I was a little hesistant because rubmaps says 30 min for. 4 and 1 hour for. 6 . She took my. 6 for 40 min. She is around mid 30's to early 40's and has had some work done on her face. She is hot though. Nice coke bottle figure. Nice short body hugging dress with a very nice a $$. She left and I got undressed. She came in couple of min later and ask how my day's been and so forth. Asked if I been there before to which I replied no. Been to others though. She started with a "massage" which I had better. If you expect a massage like Eva from Diamond Spa this is not it by miles. Anyways right from the beginning it felt rushed. Don't get me wrong she has a great body but when something like this happens, which has only happened once before, it kinda kills the moment for me. After the massage she got on top on my back and pull down her top and did some body slides. They felt good and soft almost natural. While doing this she was lightly teasing the boys. Told me to flip and took off her dress. Asked me if I wanted a little of everything and I said yes and proceeded to get a cover. Good BJ technique but felt rushed. After a bit told me to get out of the massage table and talked $. Told her I only pay $ . 4 always. She said ok for this time but its usually from $ . 5 to $$ So proceeded to mish then when I still didn't pop she told me to lay down again and did an he to completion while I had full access to play with the wet kitty. Gave me a hot towel to clean up my hand while she did the usual clean up. Put on her dress and told me to leave the money in the chair while she left. I got dressed. She brought back a water and I was on my way.

    Now would I return? Probably not. YMMV but I felt to rushed and that kinda downed the mood for me. Other's might enjoy her. Not for me. So damage total. 6 for 40 min plus $ . 4 tip. I guess I'm so used to the AMP scene with asian girls to which I've always get 1 hour had way better service. Maybe it was me idk. Others may have better luck but for the $ I'll stick to my regulars.

    Stay safe!

  5. #11010

    Beside cheatags

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfAchub  [View Original Post]
    I second that motion. Checked it out Saturday night and man! Was Not disappointed. Definitely the best bang for the buck I've had in a while. A little Bush never stopped me LOL. Props for the tip man.
    Are you talking about royal spa or pone? Haven't heard anything about royal spa. If its good I may have to try it out. There are just so many options, frequent rotation and everything else its hard to pick one when I have the free time.

  6. #11009

    A Spa

    Called A spa with no response. Then got a callback telling me that location is closed but they have another one they could text me. Ended up being the old V-spa Ocean Breeze location.

  7. #11008

    Best / Hottest (active) Full Service girls

    With most of the full service girls being on a monthly rotation and some of the popular FS spots closing as of late, what are some monger's favorite / most beautiful currently active FS girls?

  8. #11007
    Quote Originally Posted by NudeBeachPerv  [View Original Post]
    I've seen those "Vicious Ortiz" videos before and I think they were posted here before. I am also guessing that these are either someone collecting videos from various sites or releasing their own videos. Due to the lighting, I am guessing these are professional porn actresses doing "gonzo" style stuff. So I'm guessing this isn't footage "from a local parlor". Also, the guy is clickbait as hell. He titled one of his vid's Robert Kraft and it is most certainly not...
    I saw in the comment section on one of his videos and said the parlor was in Escondido. I've been to the Latina spots and Asian spots in Escondido often enough and never saw the wall decoration like that in his vids. On another note. Monica from Touch of Health is back. Mid 30's Latina. My ATF. No ass but very nice DD's. 50 HHR 120 CFS. She works Tuesday's.

  9. #11006
    Quote Originally Posted by ZReelman  [View Original Post]
    Dude, go 20 minutes south and you will find plenty of Latina massage joints.
    Tijuana Mexico? 😂.

  10. #11005

    A Spa Closed

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue  [View Original Post]
    Lights are off and no body is home.
    I wonder if it has to do with the new requirements for massage parlors in San Diego. I don't know much about it, but maybe A Spa is temporary closed so the owner can secure that license to operate the business.

    I believed the new requirements includes the mandatory licensing of massage parlors ($720 annual cost), clothing requirements for therapists, and the prohibition on locking doors, etc.

  11. #11004
    Quote Originally Posted by YuyuyuLast  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know anything about angel massage in South San Diego.
    Angel Spa on Picador is a standard 40/40 shop. They offer table shower and stand up shower. Girls seem to rotate often enough to maintain a variety.

  12. #11003
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue  [View Original Post]
    Lights are off and no body is home.
    No bueno. 🙁.

  13. #11002

    Flanders

    Finally paid a visit to this place and was not disappointed at all. Walked in this evening and drew Eva. Nice on the eyes and a very youthful body with perky C cups. Good English and very friendly. Paid the. 40 house fee for hhr and the massage was quite good. Nice conversation throughout which is unusual for an AMP in my experience. On flip, she had my attention and I offered 1. 4 for FS since I didn't want to haggle as it was my first time there (want to leave a good impression). Nice BBBJ followed with great attention to all areas. Flipped her to mish and pounded away under I popped. Eva has great muscle control and she had a firm grip on junior, almost had the raincoat come off on the way out. Typical clean up afterwards and brought me a water afterwards. As Eva opened the door to walk me out I saw another provider that was gorgeous! Light skinned, natural D cups, long brown wavy hair. I didn't get her name but I would live to see her next time. Overall, this establishment meets all the hype and glowing reviews other members have left before. If indeed A Spa is closed down, I think I just found my new favorite spot.

  14. #11001
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue  [View Original Post]
    Lights are off and no body is home.
    Is LE starting early?

  15. #11000

    A Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue  [View Original Post]
    Lights are off and no body is home.
    Ah crap! I was just there last week and everything seemed fine. I really hope it's just due to a staffing issue. One of my favorite places to visit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape