Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #6510
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 739

    Denial of Service attack has StG down sporadically

    Quote Originally Posted by CarlossPicYw  [View Original Post]
    Down again for me, Sunday night. https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/ says it's down for everyone.
    At 9:00 AM it's up, but there is a warning that service could be interupted. Their statement follows:

    The site is currently under a denial of service attack. We are working on this, but expect slowness and errors in the meantime.

  2. #6509

    Jules aka Kennedy

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganMan686  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Kennedy for years. She always helped me get onto the different Michigan boards. Her pics are always recent. Just a natural beautiful girl next door. I haven't seen her for about a year or so. I thought she moved to Chicago. She was always a great time. MM686.
    If I'm not mistaken this is her from about 15 years ago. Total babe back then and I'll bet still a looker.

    C.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails julesbob4.jpg‎  

  3. #6508
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeTime69  [View Original Post]
    The SkiptheGa* site is working fine now, Sunday nearly Noon.
    Down again for me, Sunday night. https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/ says it's down for everyone.

  4. #6507

    Looking for Anya / Isis

    Does anyone have a new ad for Anya Brielle? I lost touch with her a few years ago, but it looks like there are new reviews for her on them. She was definitely my ATF. Can anyone help?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/anya-escort-detroit-278270

  5. #6506

  6. #6505

    Kennedy

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganMan686  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Kennedy for years. She always helped me get onto the different Michigan boards. Her pics are always recent. Just a natural beautiful girl next door. I haven't seen her for about a year or so. I thought she moved to Chicago. She was always a great time. MM686.
    If possible can you pm me with any details? I tried to see her in Dearborn and I asked if she was a true GFE she responded about me being a officer. I replyed to her that I have great refferances and no response.

  7. #6504
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 739

    Stg

    Quote Originally Posted by Sleeper1  [View Original Post]
    Same here. Can't get on the site for the past few days.
    The SkiptheGa* site is working fine now, Sunday nearly Noon.

  8. #6503

    Stg

    Quote Originally Posted by TtownKid21  [View Original Post]
    Anyone having issues with Skip The Games website? Looks like it's down and gone.
    Same here. Can't get on the site for the past few days.

  9. #6502
    Quote Originally Posted by TullyBlanchard  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...979/7343099000

    Anyone seen Farrah lately? I saw her a few years back and it was an OK experience. I reached out to her recently and I got a lecture on the dangers of oral without a rubber.
    She looks like fun. What's on the menu? And what's the damage for an hour?

  10. #6501
    Definitely YMMV. First visit ended within a few minutes when her "brother" showed up. Second didn't even get started when her "father" showed up. Wouldn't have gone back for the third time except I left my headphones in a rush. But to her credit she was reasonable about the damage considering previous misfires. Finally was able to have a proper meet the third time. Good BBBJ with CIM. She actually does look as good as her pictures but I do not intend to return.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilgamesh2099  [View Original Post]
    See my post #5545 from 8/25/19. She pulled a cash and dash on me. One or two other poor reviews on here about her, but they're hard to find due to lack of references.

  11. #6500
    New here, lurked for a while. Just want to thank everyone for good info first of all.

    Yep, looks like stg is down. I had been thinking about visiting Shawna Ann based on good reports here, is 7774 the best number for her? Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by TtownKid21  [View Original Post]
    Anyone having issues with Skip The Games website? Looks like it's down and gone.

  12. #6499
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganMan686  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Kennedy for years. She always helped me get onto the different Michigan boards. Her pics are always recent. Just a natural beautiful girl next door. I haven't seen her for about a year or so. I thought she moved to Chicago. She was always a great time. MM686.
    I should see her again. Met her first when she was Jules. It's been a while.

  13. #6498
    Quote Originally Posted by NDakotaGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...roit/41767832/

    Anyone seen this stump, she looks fun, she is definitely unique.
    Hahaha. "stump" you got me with that one! And not far off.

  14. #6497

    Skip The Games?

    Anyone having issues with Skip The Games website? Looks like it's down and gone.

  15. #6496
    Quote Originally Posted by Useajimmy  [View Original Post]
    Had a meeting with this one recently. I like the Eros girls better than the STG gals but you get what you pay for too. I can't go spending 4 Benjamin's every time I get horny so the STG gals have their place. But I was feeling good after the holidays with a few extra bucks in my pocket so I decided on Kennedy. She is the girl in the pics starts out with some small talk and a nice massage and then move on to the bedroom. All covered as would be expected. She is very pleasant and clean. In call was a nice tucked away house off a busy road in Waterford. Not quite GFE, no kissing, no fingers inside, etc but was a nice change of pace from the strung out crack heads. I wasnt worried about being robbed or didn't feel uncomfortable so it was a good experience. I like variety so I would not repeat but if I was looking for a regular and had Eros kind of money she would fit the bill.

    https://www.eros.com/michigan/files/6360511.htm?cat=1
    I have seen Kennedy for years. She always helped me get onto the different Michigan boards. Her pics are always recent. Just a natural beautiful girl next door. I haven't seen her for about a year or so. I thought she moved to Chicago. She was always a great time. MM686.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape