Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Sugar Baby

+ Add Report
Page 401 of 546 FirstFirst ... 301 351 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 451 501 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 8181
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2181
    Got a SB if you guys interested she's cute and young and negotiable also a freak I think you'd like this one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B58EC308-F17A-4D8E-90A3-4F9ABFFCAB79.jpg‎   706ABFF0-7DE6-4D0A-9AF4-923228442D10.jpg‎   84FB7CE7-DE6F-43E2-8137-50B3E121AF37.jpg‎  

  2. #2180

    Ultrararebaby

    https://www.seeking.com/member/dab9c...d-6f9c83ac0b87

    She wants 350, gave the impression it was negotiable, but also gave the impression that it wasn't going to be long evening.

  3. #2179
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    I got some in the works right now but nothing panned out yet. As soon as I get someone solid I will pass the info and we can trade. These girls on SA have been super flaky so far. And the ones that were not are kind of busy right now with the holidays coming up. We'll see how it goes.
    Yes a lot are flaky. I average about 8 phone. M numbers a day and it's overwhelming. The more time that goes by the mire likely you are to get ghosted so I would say 1/8 actually comes thru.

    Like dating it's a numbers game LOL.

  4. #2178
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172

    Working on It

    Quote Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio  [View Original Post]
    Looking for some down to earth normal "girl next door" type that provides a good time, who is not a pro, and definitely not about the money, just wants to have a good time. Younger girls between 18 and 25 preferred. Have a bunch of number I can trade with you. The girls I know are just as I describe, cute, don't want alot of money more into having fun. Let me know by DM.
    I got some in the works right now but nothing panned out yet. As soon as I get someone solid I will pass the info and we can trade. These girls on SA have been super flaky so far. And the ones that were not are kind of busy right now with the holidays coming up. We'll see how it goes.

  5. #2177

    Looking for new SB talent

    Looking for some down to earth normal "girl next door" type that provides a good time, who is not a pro, and definitely not about the money, just wants to have a good time. Younger girls between 18 and 25 preferred. Have a bunch of number I can trade with you. The girls I know are just as I describe, cute, don't want alot of money more into having fun. Let me know by DM.

  6. #2176

    Venezuela

    What's up with all the all the Venezuelan women popping up. I thought I was on mail order bride?

  7. #2175

    Samanthaizme

    Samanthaizme last four digits 9107. Started off with great communication, but ended up flaking. Seemed like she could not keep track with who she was talking to. She looked like a fun time, but she agreed to meet then flaked. She started off wanting to get a room, but I held my ground. Good luck guys.

  8. #2174
    Quote Originally Posted by Adepti  [View Original Post]
    Wander wanted something in the area of $500+ a meet last I remember. Another case of GPS.
    Girls like that should be taught a (free) lesson.

    Take them to a hotel, bang them out, then kick them out, with no cash, LOL. Lesson learned (hopefully).

  9. #2173
    Quote Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm WANDERLUST is not cheap, I offered her $200 site unseen as like a starting amount and she turned it down.
    Wander wanted something in the area of $500+ a meet last I remember. Another case of GPS.

  10. #2172
    Quote Originally Posted by Evangelion27  [View Original Post]
    It's been a long time since I entered my profile and I didn't post much. But this month I went to SA. And there I have a couple of interesting prospects that I'll post later. By the way some of you have had experiences with any of these girls?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/49061...6-3cf4209b7138

    Look overprice. But I don't know.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/48a3b...2-57b1f9ff5385

    She said. LIkes only fine things. Nothing cheap.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3c61a...d-28fd6beca532

    She look very sexy.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/879ec...e-4abb3738d88b

    This latina look very sexy.

    If you have some info about them ley me know please would be great change info with some of you.
    I can confirm WANDERLUST is not cheap, I offered her $200 site unseen as like a starting amount and she turned it down.

  11. #2171

    Long timeeee

    It's been a long time since I entered my profile and I didn't post much. But this month I went to SA. And there I have a couple of interesting prospects that I'll post later. By the way some of you have had experiences with any of these girls?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/49061...6-3cf4209b7138

    Look overprice. But I don't know.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/48a3b...2-57b1f9ff5385

    She said. LIkes only fine things. Nothing cheap.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3c61a...d-28fd6beca532

    She look very sexy.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/879ec...e-4abb3738d88b

    This latina look very sexy.

    If you have some info about them ley me know please would be great change info with some of you.

  12. #2170
    Actually not. But she texted me yesterday. Saying. She is free and offer fun to me for 300. Personally. Look as an escort.

    Quote Originally Posted by HardWoodsman  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with American Sweetheart? She seems DTF.

  13. #2169

    AmericanSweetheartt

    Does anyone have any experience with American Sweetheart? She seems DTF.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 232B667E-AEB1-46A8-A502-6EE6F70FB718.jpeg‎   F21C8A0D-1656-4CD3-BC3B-D1E45C80F626.jpg‎   024EE73C-FC4A-448E-97D7-1D9514049D77.jpeg‎  

  14. #2168
    Quote Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio  [View Original Post]
    Send me a pm and let me know what kinda girls you're into.
    Mature.

    Spanish.

    Non spinner- not a big fan of the antlers in a pillow case look.

    Regular girls not the worn out providers found here- let's be honest there. Big difference between a woman taking 5-10 cocks a day vs a woman that's seeing maybe 2-3 guys a week.

  15. #2167
    Quote Originally Posted by SirJohn1  [View Original Post]
    The. Go ahead and share the utrs via pm, I'll return the favor in kind.

    Thanks.
    Send me a pm and let me know what kinda girls you're into.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape