Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 552 of 928 FirstFirst ... 52 452 502 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 602 652 ... LastLast
Results 8,266 to 8,280 of 13918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5653
    Stay away from her. She pretty much no showed me. We agreed to meet qv but she wants to do HH so I was like ok but never replied back. YMMV but here is the link:

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...255/7029108523

  2. #5652

    Enjoyable incall -

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilgeo  [View Original Post]
    Had the opportunity to visit this young lady, for 1. 4 hh, incall off Boulder, clean apartment, and was responsive to short notice. She offers FS with everything covered. My experience is she is very friendly and looking for customers.

    Hope your encounter was as good as mine.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...egas/41753544/
    I think she has been around for a long time, possible away for a while, but I guess she is back -.

    How acurate are those pics?

    If I remember, she is a big girl -.

  3. #5651

    Looking For Some Help

    I was just in lovely Vegas a couple weeks ago. Mostly a wasted trip. Casino girl scams, time wasters, upsells. My fault for trying to go rogue rather than RTFF.

    I'm looking to head back out during LS fest April 23-26. Unfortunately, the NFL draft is that same weekend. Hotel prices are ridiculous.

    Any suggestions on how to get something cheaper, but decent? I don't mind sharing Intel or even paying someone if they can help me locate a room.

  4. #5650

    Enjoyable incall

    Had the opportunity to visit this young lady, for 1. 4 hh, incall off Boulder, clean apartment, and was responsive to short notice. She offers FS with everything covered. My experience is she is very friendly and looking for customers.

    Hope your encounter was as good as mine.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...egas/41753544/

  5. #5649

    You know her exact age?

    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    Ok so who do you know who's better and half the price?. Arden is GFE.

    ,and not in her 50's. C'Mon. Now.

    So, do share with the class. I'm curious as who you can come up with. Bet it'll be someone from LC where everything is covered.
    When I saw her her face looked a little weathered with a little sagging and frown lines. I'm positive she was in her late 40's / early 50's when I saw her 6 years ago. Her rate then was $$hr and based on her website her minimum rate is 1 K for 2 hours which is way in the GPS territory. There are at least 15 girls under 30 GFE for $300 to $400/ hr on P411 from my search, as well as in HX which they charge even less. I also have a handful of regulars I see that do not advertise GFE but they are when they see me.

  6. #5648

    Better and half the price?

    Quote Originally Posted by Boyet66  [View Original Post]
    She's been in the game a while, when I saw her maybe 6 years ago she was in her 50's but still had a decent body. Not worth it IMH'O, there's other younger GFE candidates that are way better and for half the price.
    Ok so who do you know who's better and half the price?. Arden is GFE.

    ,and not in her 50's. C'Mon. Now.

    So, do share with the class. I'm curious as who you can come up with. Bet it'll be someone from LC where everything is covered.

  7. #5647

    Not worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by Anson22  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking about seeing her next week, and want to see if anyone has before. Every time I go to Vegas it's the same story I order and someone else shows up. Can anyone confirm if she's legit? Thanks in advance.

    https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vega...3305.htm?cat=1
    She's been in the game a while, when I saw her maybe 6 years ago she was in her 50's but still had a decent body. Not worth it IMH'O, there's other younger GFE candidates that are way better and for half the price.

  8. #5646

    Arden Moon

    Quote Originally Posted by Anson22  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking about seeing her next week, and want to see if anyone has before. Every time I go to Vegas it's the same story I order and someone else shows up. Can anyone confirm if she's legit? Thanks in advance.

    https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vega...3305.htm?cat=1
    Oh she is legit been at the game a long time she is pricey she is for the special occasion not just because you need to hit something I first met with her roughly 15 years ago when she was in the La Jolla area.

  9. #5645
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389
    Quote Originally Posted by Anson22  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking about seeing her next week, and want to see if anyone has before. Every time I go to Vegas it's the same story I order and someone else shows up. Can anyone confirm if she's legit? Thanks in advance.

    https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vega...3305.htm?cat=1
    Looks like GPS to me. especially if she’s advertising on eros

  10. #5644

    Arden Moon

    I'm thinking about seeing her next week, and want to see if anyone has before. Every time I go to Vegas it's the same story I order and someone else shows up. Can anyone confirm if she's legit? Thanks in advance.

    https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vega...3305.htm?cat=1

  11. #5643

    Sorry for Delay

    Quote Originally Posted by FredZipple  [View Original Post]
    Was there any formal screening involved with Brittany or Rory, or just a phone call and conversation, then good to meet up? Thanks.
    Very light at best with both. Rory asked for LinkedIn and I swapped for recommendations. Some things I won't give out. Ever.

  12. #5642

    Listcrawler

    Quote Originally Posted by Marlowe  [View Original Post]
    WTF is LC?
    Same as EB Escort Babylon.

  13. #5641
    Quote Originally Posted by BossStang302  [View Original Post]
    Yea. Like I said. You could find someone you could pay $500 to spend an entire day sucking your asshole on there.

    It sure aint eros. But I've found some gems in some locations, others you could prob find aids.
    Have any links to share for some of those $500 all day rates?

  14. #5640
    shill for a website


    Posts: 175

    Like I said

    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    I looked at that after dark crap, looks like a lot of LC shit hookers.
    Yea. Like I said. You could find someone you could pay $500 to spend an entire day sucking your asshole on there.

    It sure aint eros. But I've found some gems in some locations, others you could prob find aids.

  15. #5639
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2476

    Lc

    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    I looked at that after dark crap, looks like a lot of LC
    WTF is LC?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape