Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10999

    A Spa is closed

    Lights are off and no body is home.

  2. #10998
    Quote Originally Posted by FromNowOn  [View Original Post]
    Decided to roll the dice and check this place out as I had time to kill. Couldn't remember the reports specifically but remembered that there was activity at this place. I paid $50 for the half hour and drew Candy. Older woman but figured. Whatever, already here. Her massage was pathetic at best. Think she was falling asleep as I kept hearing her yawn. After playing with my package for a few minutes she asked if I wanted everything for 160. I laughed and said no thank you. Then she asked about a BJ for 120 or HJ for 60. In a weak moment I offered 120 for everything and she to my total surprise said no and would not budge. I told her there was no way I would pay more than that and that she could just continue the massage if that wasn't good enough. She didn't respond and about 22 minutes into the 30 minutes she said all done goodbye. Normally for a massage I would tip something but that was just horrible and I just walked out. The receptionist could tell I wasn't happy and asked if anything was wrong and I just kept walking out the door. Definitely won't go back there and just wanted to save anybody else the trouble in case this is consistent with their service.
    Walked by this place as I was grabbing a drink with a friend at the nearby Aero Club.

    My curiosity was piqued, but I guess it's not worth a visit.

  3. #10997
    Quote Originally Posted by Josechino  [View Original Post]
    Hello guys.

    I've been looking for a full service Latina massage parlor like the one in this link.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5bd2da7f1d09f

    Do you know which one is it or something similar please help the brother out.

    Thank you.
    I've seen those "Vicious Ortiz" videos before and I think they were posted here before. I am also guessing that these are either someone collecting videos from various sites or releasing their own videos. Due to the lighting, I am guessing these are professional porn actresses doing "gonzo" style stuff. So I'm guessing this isn't footage "from a local parlor". Also, the guy is clickbait as hell. He titled one of his vid's Robert Kraft and it is most certainly not...

  4. #10996
    Quote Originally Posted by Josechino  [View Original Post]
    Hello guys.

    I've been looking for a full service Latina massage parlor like the one in this link.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5bd2da7f1d09f

    Do you know which one is it or something similar please help the brother out.

    Thank you.
    Not 100% sure because I haven't been there but based on my research I believe that's moon spa in Mission George. Formerly VIP spa. Girl's name "Sofia".

  5. #10995

    Latina massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Josechino  [View Original Post]
    Hello guys.

    I've been looking for a full service Latina massage parlor like the one in this link.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5bd2da7f1d09f

    Do you know which one is it or something similar please help the brother out.

    Thank you.
    Dude, go 20 minutes south and you will find plenty of Latina massage joints.

  6. #10994

    Looking for Latinas masage parlor

    Hello guys.

    I've been looking for a full service Latina massage parlor like the one in this link.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5bd2da7f1d09f

    Do you know which one is it or something similar please help the brother out.

    Thank you.

  7. #10993

    Angel massage

    Anybody know anything about angel massage in South San Diego.

  8. #10992

    Ocean Day

    My bad, it's Ocean Day Spa across from O'Rielly's. Also typo on great technique which she did. A kind of smooth and silky feeling very similar to being inside. Got me off pretty quick which is rare for me. Like I wrote, for just a HJ I've seen worse.

  9. #10991

    Sun C Spa in SD, is Su gone?

    One of my 2-3 top favorite masseuses was Su at Sun C Spa in Mission Valley. She was average in looks but she had a thing for older guys like me that made her a real treat for me. We traded phone numbers a few months ago which worked great for setting appointments where I was assured she'd be there and knew I was one of her regulars. So I started texting her several days ago and called but it immediately went to voice mail. Does anyone know her and if she's just temporarily left to visit family in China or similar?

    I called Sun C today to ask but the woman I spoke to didn't understand English well enough to know I was wanting to know if Su still worked there.

    It'd be great if anyone else knows Su and knows what happened with her. Thanks in advance.

  10. #10990

    Massage World maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by HorneyDog1C  [View Original Post]
    In Oceanside on Coast Highway on the 24th. Saw Pretty as in Pretty Woman she said. A little chunky but all over so shape still looked good. Massage from top to bottom both sides. I liked it got the kinks out and felt good, rubbing a bit when I could. Only would do HJ but freat technique. UTC feeling nipples and slit. No FIV allowed though. Blew in her hands and got hot towels and removed the oil. Gave me a personal card, said her real name is Barbara. . 6 for an hour and. 6 to her. Told her extra. 2 was for Christmas. She was fine with it. Maybe repeat if in the area.
    Or does it have a new name? Mixed action always in Oceanside!

  11. #10989

    Ocean Breeze

    In Oceanside on Coast Highway on the 24th. Saw Pretty as in Pretty Woman she said. A little chunky but all over so shape still looked good. Massage from top to bottom both sides. I liked it got the kinks out and felt good, rubbing a bit when I could. Only would do HJ but freat technique. UTC feeling nipples and slit. No FIV allowed though. Blew in her hands and got hot towels and removed the oil. Gave me a personal card, said her real name is Barbara. . 6 for an hour and. 6 to her. Told her extra. 2 was for Christmas. She was fine with it. Maybe repeat if in the area.

  12. #10988

    Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by JackeRouac  [View Original Post]
    Ada.

    Sofia.

    Eveline.

    Vianey.

    All sexy Latinas that work in the Old Town / Fashion Valley area. Each have different numbers but work from same location. Search RR, pretty easy to find their ads.
    And don't forget Lucy!

  13. #10987

    She's great

    Great hard massage if you want a good rub before the tug.

    Great tug, not quite fully nude, pulled her top and pants down.

    Russian by request.

    Doesn't complain about tip (40/40).

    Have not and could not convince her for oral or FS over the past 5 years:

    I've had decent success getting FS from are&t places over enough time but this one won't crack.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuaniko  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to remind you all that Eva, formerly of Z, is in La Mesa and about as great as she's ever been. She asked not to post details, so I won't.

  14. #10986

    Definitely Call

    I concur. With someone this highly regarded and popular, it's imperative to always call and check for availability. I like to call early in the morning to ensure I get the time I'm looking for. I've been fortunate to not have been turned away by her yet for being too busy but that's really just a matter of luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue  [View Original Post]
    I've called twice to make an appointment and she was all booked up the two times I tried in The last few days.

    She is a great provider and I even drove out to the new location that she's at (doesn't look like there's a lot of parking) but I navely assumed I could arrange an appointment but unfortunately I just didn't want to wait three hours or more before she was available.

    Call ahead she's worth it, just plan your trip and don't be like me and try to walk in 🙄.

  15. #10985

    Confirmed, Santos Asian Spa is closed

    Everything inside is being ripped out. It's gone.

    Really sad to see it go. Even though I didn't write many reviews about the place, I definitely had good times there.

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    I have not personally been to see to confirm, but an AMP owner told me about a month ago that the Santos Spa business was up for sale.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape