Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29967

    Lulu at (island massage & spa)

    Met with Lulu outside and she was already flirting and telling me to come in with her, I of course said yes.

    After a very nice massage, we started some negotiation, and if you know what's what you already know what I paid. In line with what everybody else usually pays here.

    Lulu offered BBBJ, but I asked her to give me CBJ instead, safety first. After CBJ and BLS she then went to the start tossing my salad TUMA style, I returned the favor giving her some DATY and also DATO.

    I filled up the bag in her mouth by mistake, but she said I could still fuck her if I had enough strength. Some more touching and fun times together and I ended up being able to fuck her in Missionary for a strong 2-pop finish.

  2. #29966

    New Day / pleasant surprise

    Have been waiting on Mandy to return to rotation. Was off from day job and thought about her. So texted MMS on wechat and asked when Mandy was coming back. She told me Mandy was at New Day. I get there and Venus says Mandy was there earlier in the month. She tells me this when I am all the way inside at atm. I try to leave and she jumps on me and wraps her legs around me. I am known for doing 2 and sometimes 3 girls a visit. So she calls another girl out and I say no to her also. Then she calls Angel out and they have me surrounded at atm. Angel looks the best but I'm thinking about bad reviews she had not to long ago. I say to myself if nothing else she is nice to look at. She grabs her little bag and off to the room. She liked my cologne Coach Platinum so she didn't mention TS. I have gone to no kissing everything covered. Caught strep throat from somewhere. Short CBJ I was already ready just looking at her. Started in standing miss then turned her on her side then turned her on her stomach. All while never pulling out or stopping. When I finally pulled out and she turned back over with her legs open. She was wet everywhere, from her pretty pussy to ass and both her inner thighs. It was mostly clear with a little cream here and there. Session went so good she offered me her number and said was going to KMS soon.

  3. #29965
    Quote Originally Posted by Flfun1012  [View Original Post]
    My thoughts exactly, I don't think anyone has ever complained about bad service or at least its rare. Why all the games, Snow tells people everything on her is natural and she is in her 20's. Snow is plastic front and back 100%, Snow is in her 40's not 20's, I have known her 3 weeks after she arrived. I also would like to have a foursome with them all, Snow and kiko, Nei Nei and blue. MMM, watching the way snow touches Kiko as nei Nei and blue made out, ME terrified in the fetal position watching these two crazy girls making out with themselves. LOL come on, all you snow lovers and protectors, even you must admit that is a little funny.
    Haha, that's hilarious.

    Back when FS was something you had to work up to, I had several providers open up a little bit more when they were comfortable. Was surprised to learn how many were in their 40's. Would prefer if the girls were honest or just didn't say they are 20,they're someone else, etc. I'm just there to bang hot Asian girls, not community theater.

  4. #29964

    Massage connection

    Quote Originally Posted by Quacktastic  [View Original Post]
    Exactly. Also why are they trying to tell us Blue left and Nei Nei is her much younger sister? Don't they know most of us have seen her several times? Feels like a soap opera plot. 😂.

    I personally would like one more session with Snow. I mean Kiko. Maybe a threesome with Blue. I mean Nei Nei.
    My thoughts exactly, I don't think anyone has ever complained about bad service or at least its rare. Why all the games, Snow tells people everything on her is natural and she is in her 20's. Snow is plastic front and back 100%, Snow is in her 40's not 20's, I have known her 3 weeks after she arrived. I also would like to have a foursome with them all, Snow and kiko, Nei Nei and blue. MMM, watching the way snow touches Kiko as nei Nei and blue made out, ME terrified in the fetal position watching these two crazy girls making out with themselves. LOL come on, all you snow lovers and protectors, even you must admit that is a little funny.

  5. #29963
    Quote Originally Posted by YoWarn  [View Original Post]
    Not sure why they are trying to claim she is 21. She is more likely late 30's. Trying play off her age because she's tiny. But not even close to 21, just a tiny lady.
    Exactly. Also why are they trying to tell us Blue left and Nei Nei is her much younger sister? Don't they know most of us have seen her several times? Feels like a soap opera plot. 😂.

    I personally would like one more session with Snow. I mean Kiko. Maybe a threesome with Blue. I mean Nei Nei.

  6. #29962

    MC. Candy

    Candy is back in town. I went to see her again yesterday in the afternoon.

    Her Nuru massage & BBBJ skills were excellent. She was so sweet. She allowed me to pop twice. The first pop was in her very tight pussy. I recovered after 10 minutes. The second pop was in her mouth. CFS and CIM for the same regular entry fee. I didn't have to tip her. Their normal prices still way better than any after Christmas sale at the mall.

    Before I left, Kiko bought the new girl Micky to say "Hi". Micky looked thin but she had a nice pairs of breasts and curvy body. At least C cup. Her twins looked yummy too. I think I will try her next time.

  7. #29961

    Jenny (at U-Massage)

    Quote Originally Posted by MedellinMike  [View Original Post]
    Jenny
    Went to see Jenny and yes she is nice, very enthusiastic and has a nice body. She seems to be down for anything. Personally, I like Bobo better. I would repeat simply because I like the lineup there. I will say this, Jenny looks much better with the red lit rooms, in the regular light, you can really see her and she looks a little worn out. (takes nothing away from her performance).
    Since the location wasn't mentioned anywhere in your post, I believe only the well trained eye of a constant reader of this thread will be able to decipher that you're referring to U-Massage, right? Reference to "Bobo" was the final clue for me that narrowed it down.

  8. #29960
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeHerFaceJon  [View Original Post]
    Went there yeaterday around 12:30 and was met by Kiko at the front window. Tried really hard to get her to be my masseuse by she kept telling me she was tired and I should see the new 21 year old that just arrived. She finally convinced me to wait in a room for the new girl and so I laid on a table naked for about 20 minutes and in comes this cute little thing that couldn't be mor that 4'10" and about 95 lbs. Took me to the standing shower because the table shower was in use. Washed me down, gave me a short sample of what was to come and we went back to the room. Well this new cute young thing inspired me to test her DT skills so I proceeded to slam her throat for a good 10 minuted holding the back of her head with both hands and just plain face fucked the shit out of this youngin until I busted my nut. That was a nice feeling slamming my rod down the throat of a new young babe. She is cute as a button with a bobbed hair cut. Looks just like her photos that are posted. Goes by the name Micky.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...p/288533219320

    PHFJ Out!
    Not sure why they are trying to claim she is 21. She is more likely late 30's. Trying play off her age because she's tiny.

    I cannot say my experience was nearly as nice as yours. I got maybe 2-3 inches in before she couldn't get any further. Honestly it was the worst BJ yet through the many years going to these locations. Outside of that, everything else was great. Micky is friendly and easy to talk with. But not even close to 21, just a tiny lady.

  9. #29959

    Curious too

    Quote Originally Posted by Binder79  [View Original Post]
    I have been RTFF, and unless I have not yet gone back far enough, I can not seem to find out what the "Brazilian wolfpack" is. Is it the massage place on kingspointe parkway? Or is it something different?. How do I locate them? I can not locate anything by the names mentioned on STG. Or should I be looking on cityxguide or some other site?
    Just seen their post on list crawler. Guy in comments said they are pretty pricey. And not all do FS. Says $ to $$ just to start. More haggling after. Let us know.

  10. #29958

    Coming back to orlando

    I have been RTFF, and unless I have not yet gone back far enough, I can not seem to find out what the "Brazilian wolfpack" is. Is it the massage place on kingspointe parkway? Or is it something different?. How do I locate them? I can not locate anything by the names mentioned on STG. Or should I be looking on cityxguide or some other site?

  11. #29957

    Kissing

    Quote Originally Posted by LyonMai  [View Original Post]
    Any advice on the best kisser of the AMPs? I need a good passionate makeout session to get going. Tiffany is awful and just sticks out her tongue for you to suck on.
    I think Tiffany and a few of the girls there have been trained by Yuki. Yuki is by far the worst kisser out there. She makes her tongue rock hard (better for tuma) and shoves it in your mouth. Love Tiffany but I agree, her kissing skills are some of the worst.

  12. #29956

    Mona

    Quote Originally Posted by VitaminSteeb  [View Original Post]
    Jenny and Mona are both Cherry Blossom alumni, so they been at this for a while. Dunno the average career span in this business, but I can imagine it's rough on them. I first saw Jenny (Eileena) back in 2016 at Bora Bora, and probably missed out on a younger Mona, due to repeating as much as possible with Eileena. Saw Mona for the first time at GG. It's possible I caught her on some bad weeks (plan on trying again soon), but Jenny's enthusiasm wasn't what it used to be. Mona, however, has seemed to have kept it up, and where as I wouldn't trade any of my old sessions with Eileena back at BB, I lately have preferred Mona.

    Jenny's body is still great, but noticeably different now. She's grown nicely into her bolt ons. They used to be like tight perfect half spheres, now they actually have some hang to them, and probably plus a cup size. She used to be a bit slimmer, but everything is still very smooth, so you'd never guess that she had "put on weight. " Those BB sessions still have her as my ATF, but my last session with her at the you left me kind of wanting. Odd to hear her getting so much mention lately, as I lost her for a bit, and judging from the forums response to her, I wasn't going to have any help here finding her again. Both of them shine more when you develop any level of rapport with them, and their age is a fair price to pay for their experience. Snow's youngin's are well trained, and worth the price of admission, but I typically prefer the experience. Got to love having options, though.
    I agree with everything you said, I personally enjoyed Mona more than Jenny and have been seeing Mona from her start in the business, I do think they are both starting to show their age but like you said, this type of business must be hard on them. Give credit for some of these old timers sticking it out but at the same time, some of them I would like to see retire and remember them as they were. LOL.

  13. #29955
    Quote Originally Posted by MedellinMike  [View Original Post]
    I will say this, Jenny looks much better with the red lit rooms, in the regular light, you can really see her and she looks a little worn out. (takes nothing away from her performance).
    Quote Originally Posted by Big3350  [View Original Post]
    Another monger was disappointed in a girl you guys always rave about.Mona at King vs Jenny at the you. And! Also!
    Jenny and Mona are both Cherry Blossom alumni, so they been at this for a while. Dunno the average career span in this business, but I can imagine it's rough on them. I first saw Jenny (Eileena) back in 2016 at Bora Bora, and probably missed out on a younger Mona, due to repeating as much as possible with Eileena. Saw Mona for the first time at GG. It's possible I caught her on some bad weeks (plan on trying again soon), but Jenny's enthusiasm wasn't what it used to be. Mona, however, has seemed to have kept it up, and where as I wouldn't trade any of my old sessions with Eileena back at BB, I lately have preferred Mona.

    Jenny's body is still great, but noticeably different now. She's grown nicely into her bolt ons. They used to be like tight perfect half spheres, now they actually have some hang to them, and probably plus a cup size. She used to be a bit slimmer, but everything is still very smooth, so you'd never guess that she had "put on weight. " Those BB sessions still have her as my ATF, but my last session with her at the you left me kind of wanting. Odd to hear her getting so much mention lately, as I lost her for a bit, and judging from the forums response to her, I wasn't going to have any help here finding her again. Both of them shine more when you develop any level of rapport with them, and their age is a fair price to pay for their experience. Snow's youngin's are well trained, and worth the price of admission, but I typically prefer the experience. Got to love having options, though.

  14. #29954

    Massage Connection Is Easy

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleo  [View Original Post]
    So I'm planning to go to an AMP for the 1st time more than likely mc, can someone pm me what to do like do I give everything upfront, rates and stuff like that.
    Massage connection would be v the easiest experience, if you have anxiety or just want to guarantee CFS, or BBJ go there. You just go to the window and say you'd like a massage and hand them 200 for 45 minutes or 240 for a hour. They also allow msog.

    If you go anywhere else most places the rates are usually the same and independent of the time you pay for.

    40 for HJ, 60-80 for CBJ or BBBJ, 140 for cfs. Usually any extras are usually 20-40 more depending on what, like maybe a full nude hi would be 60 instead. With any parlor besides MC you have to have more confidence, leaving the towel off or barely on to cover while on the table, stroking the legs of the provider or making a small noise of satisfaction when they come close to your sensitive areas will clue in that you're interested in more, and many times the proposition will happen when you flip to your back. I hope you enjoy your experience.

  15. #29953

    Best Kissing

    Any advice on the best kisser of the AMPs? I need a good passionate makeout session to get going. Tiffany is awful and just sticks out her tongue for you to suck on.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape