Thread: Sugar Baby
+
Add Report
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 8182
-
12-29-19 13:31 #2182Senior Member

Posts: 121She's got that GPS.
Originally Posted by BoredAtHome99
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-19 13:16 #2181Senior Member

Posts: 25Got a SB if you guys interested she's cute and young and negotiable also a freak I think you'd like this one.
-
12-27-19 19:50 #2180Senior Member

Posts: 311Ultrararebaby
https://www.seeking.com/member/dab9c...d-6f9c83ac0b87
She wants 350, gave the impression it was negotiable, but also gave the impression that it wasn't going to be long evening.
-
12-27-19 12:21 #2179Senior Member

Posts: 998Yes a lot are flaky. I average about 8 phone. M numbers a day and it's overwhelming. The more time that goes by the mire likely you are to get ghosted so I would say 1/8 actually comes thru.
Originally Posted by Bertil
[View Original Post]
Like dating it's a numbers game LOL.
-
12-23-19 15:09 #2178Senior Member

Posts: 1172Working on It
I got some in the works right now but nothing panned out yet. As soon as I get someone solid I will pass the info and we can trade. These girls on SA have been super flaky so far. And the ones that were not are kind of busy right now with the holidays coming up. We'll see how it goes.
Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-19 14:30 #2177Senior Member

Posts: 998Looking for new SB talent
Looking for some down to earth normal "girl next door" type that provides a good time, who is not a pro, and definitely not about the money, just wants to have a good time. Younger girls between 18 and 25 preferred. Have a bunch of number I can trade with you. The girls I know are just as I describe, cute, don't want alot of money more into having fun. Let me know by DM.
-
12-18-19 23:42 #2176Senior Member

Posts: 311Venezuela
What's up with all the all the Venezuelan women popping up. I thought I was on mail order bride?
-
12-18-19 23:39 #2175Senior Member

Posts: 311Samanthaizme
Samanthaizme last four digits 9107. Started off with great communication, but ended up flaking. Seemed like she could not keep track with who she was talking to. She looked like a fun time, but she agreed to meet then flaked. She started off wanting to get a room, but I held my ground. Good luck guys.
-
12-04-19 19:54 #2174Senior Member

Posts: 998Girls like that should be taught a (free) lesson.
Originally Posted by Adepti
[View Original Post]
Take them to a hotel, bang them out, then kick them out, with no cash, LOL. Lesson learned (hopefully).
-
12-04-19 10:25 #2173Regular Member

Posts: 15Wander wanted something in the area of $500+ a meet last I remember. Another case of GPS.
Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-19 00:59 #2172Senior Member

Posts: 998I can confirm WANDERLUST is not cheap, I offered her $200 site unseen as like a starting amount and she turned it down.
Originally Posted by Evangelion27
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-19 23:32 #2171Senior Member

Posts: 89Long timeeee
It's been a long time since I entered my profile and I didn't post much. But this month I went to SA. And there I have a couple of interesting prospects that I'll post later. By the way some of you have had experiences with any of these girls?
https://www.seeking.com/member/49061...6-3cf4209b7138
Look overprice. But I don't know.
https://www.seeking.com/member/48a3b...2-57b1f9ff5385
She said. LIkes only fine things. Nothing cheap.
https://www.seeking.com/member/3c61a...d-28fd6beca532
She look very sexy.
https://www.seeking.com/member/879ec...e-4abb3738d88b
This latina look very sexy.
If you have some info about them ley me know please would be great change info with some of you.
-
12-01-19 23:24 #2170Senior Member

Posts: 89Actually not. But she texted me yesterday. Saying. She is free and offer fun to me for 300. Personally. Look as an escort.
Originally Posted by HardWoodsman
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-19 13:00 #2169Senior Member

Posts: 325AmericanSweetheartt
Does anyone have any experience with American Sweetheart? She seems DTF.
-
12-01-19 04:20 #2168Senior Member

Posts: 157Mature.
Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio
[View Original Post]
Spanish.
Non spinner- not a big fan of the antlers in a pillow case look.
Regular girls not the worn out providers found here- let's be honest there. Big difference between a woman taking 5-10 cocks a day vs a woman that's seeing maybe 2-3 guys a week.













Reply With Quote





