Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11767
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106

    Pt

    Quote Originally Posted by Pawns  [View Original Post]
    Not click baiting I sent you dm.
    Now your storage is full. But here goes.

    I use a monger biz card and my monger biz. I offer them to Help either my biz then I offer them 75 an hour and usually they fuck. Mostly fast food hoes Or gas station girls. It is a matter of numbers. It is easier and the girls like the money. I get turned down a ton. But the pay off is the shit. I use my ex DJ biz to draw them in. Thst is my MO. You just never know. I even landed a few at work but had to mix that.

  2. #11766
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106

    Young over 18

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTiem  [View Original Post]
    I knew without even trying that your inbox was going to fill up with clickbait like that.

    Any reason to not share the method publicly? Surely, if it's super-awesome, there will be enough young women out there to try it out on successfully without it ruining anything for anyone?
    Not click baiting I sent you dm.

  3. #11765
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodoleDanny79  [View Original Post]
    The HH visit was 100 roses not including the extra! Yes, the big was protect due to her wanting to protect her health and I liked that's about her. Me personally I prefer it be protected as well! I'm already booked to visit her around 9 45 ish after work.
    I know YMMV, but she was trying to prorate my time when I asked her to come down on her 2. 5 hr, and she went on a huge rant about doing 5 qvs per hr at 1. 0 so hr visits aren't worth it for her because she makes 5. 0 hr (Haven't seen her since she was kind of being a brat through text, but damn does she look like she has a rockin' bod.

    Calling BS since it's a new account and details aren't adding up.

  4. #11764

    The method method

    Quote Originally Posted by Pawns  [View Original Post]
    I don't post much as I have a fairly easy way to pull young girls. DM me for details.

    Success rate is 2 of ten approached. And cheaper.
    I knew without even trying that your inbox was going to fill up with clickbait like that.

    Any reason to not share the method publicly? Surely, if it's super-awesome, there will be enough young women out there to try it out on successfully without it ruining anything for anyone?

  5. #11763
    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream about her a few days ago. She's obviously not the girl in the pics but she's still good looking. I would say around mid 30's, 100 lbs and perky 36 B cup. She charged me 1.4 for half hour at a JTB hotel. Everything is covered and a bit vocal. I find it a bit pricey but would recommend if you're looking for an Asian. If anyone knows of a Asian in her actual 20's PM me.
    LOL its never the girl in the pics with the asian ads. You got lucky to get a decent one. That is a bit pricey though especially for false advertising haha.

  6. #11762

    Full

    Quote Originally Posted by Pawns  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

    I don't post much as I have a fairly easy way to pull young girls. DM me for details.

    Success rate is 2 of ten approached. And cheaper.

    Pawn.
    Your inbox is jam packed.

  7. #11761

    Well that's one way.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pawns  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

    I don't post much as I have a fairly easy way to pull young girls. DM me for details.

    Success rate is 2 of ten approached. And cheaper.

    Pawn.
    To get your inbox filled up LOL.

    I tried but you're already maxed out on PM's.

  8. #11760

    Clear out your inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by Pawns  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

    I don't post much as I have a fairly easy way to pull young girls. DM me for details.

    Success rate is 2 of ten approached. And cheaper.

    Pawn.
    Hey man, clear out some space in your inbox so we can message you.

  9. #11759

    Anyone?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/481486665328

    Anyone spend time with her? She has a sexy thick look.

  10. #11758

    Too good to be true?

    Anyone have any info on her, please reply.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/779642206161

  11. #11757

    Fake Alert

    Any woman who does this is straight up fake. Don't believe it. They'll take your $$ and block you.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/672338034795

  12. #11756
    Regular Member


    Posts: 18

    Dakota Breez?

    Anyone ever have an encounter with Dakota Breez? Seems to good to be true.

    https://dakotabreez.com/

  13. #11755

    Class escort

    Quote Originally Posted by Gtobe  [View Original Post]
    Do you know of any high class escorts around town?
    Her name is Haylee and work out of JAX. Southern charm, 44, D's and loves her job. 2 C's.

  14. #11754
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106

    19-22's

    Guys,

    I don't post much as I have a fairly easy way to pull young girls. DM me for details.

    Success rate is 2 of ten approached. And cheaper.

    Pawn.

  15. #11753

    Stephanie Brooks

    Quote Originally Posted by MConstrictor2  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Take a look on Erotic Monkey, page 2 , 3/4's down and find a beautiful darker complected woman.

    I wrote to her "Hello, very pretty. Are you the same lady on the pics? I can only find you on Erotic Monkey. Any other sites? Interested in Jacksonville."

    She texted back " Thanks for the compliment, I'm the same girl on the picture. I'm only on Erotic Monkey. I'm available in Jacksonville. ".

    Lot's of RED FLAG's I do not want to see. Beautiful lady like this only ask for 100 HH /150 HR? No history, although I think I seen here a lot her ad's on this site in the past. Also, it has been over 2 hours and there has been no follow up by her to make an a appointment. Anything you guys have on her, please provide. I found zero and would love to partake.

    She wrote her age of 18 to 24...18 ? looks 22-28 to me. You ? 18 is scary dangerous.If anyone knows a good question to verify she is not Popo without scaring a real Stephanie off, please advise.
    Feel free to P.M.
    Yes unfortunately a total fake here. I've noticed that on a few of the new profiles on the website.

    http://picmehd.com/realeduardas2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape