Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 830 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 330 730 780 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 880 930 1330 ... LastLast
Results 12,436 to 12,450 of 24836
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12401
    [Message to Admin deleted]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

    The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

  2. #12400

    Squirter (that is her ad name)

    Anyone have any experience with this one yet?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/41679032/

  3. #12399
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanSpring05  [View Original Post]
    I second this request.

  4. #12398
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeChaser  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about Tara, the one timer pornstar? There was another one from Cali as well but I don't remember her name, freak as hell.
    This was the one from Cali. Some had good experiences with her. She was in a hurry to meet her bf in the lobby I think. It was cold and grey outside, and I think he had just come inside with some fresh snow. . . Well, some sort of white powder.

  5. #12397

    Red Flags!

    I know there is a List Crawler section below, but I wanted to make sure everyone saw this.

    A group of young ladies has started coming to Indy from Louisville (502 area code). Typically all stay in one room and the others wait in the bathroom while you hang out with one. Not GFE at all and they rush to finish and on to the next one. I have met with them twice and both were not that great.

    So I saw that Krista was advertising and I wondered if she was new to the group. She said she knew them but said she was here by herself (She stated she had incall but then said she needed me to get her a room (I passed and said what about outcall. She said sure, we made arrangements for her to come over and then she went ghost (This group looks good, but very flaky and have skeptical ways to handle their business. I will avoid in the future.

    https://backpage.com.listcrawler.eu/...olis/41666857/

  6. #12396

    Didn't think you were

    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeChaser  [View Original Post]
    I wasn't asking to be in contact with her. Didn't know if she's still around or got hitch.
    Asking for her contact info. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

  7. #12395

  8. #12394

    Rachelina

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her recently? http://www.sexyrachelinafla.net/home.

    I saw her back in my Florida days and she was absolutely amazing. It's been about 5-6 years though so I'm wondering how much she's changed. She has not updated her website pics.
    I saw her about a year ago, and she is still gorgeous. She really has not changed from her pictures. I am really disappointed that I did not get to see her while she was in town this week. She is an amazing woman.

  9. #12393

    Anyone know her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/41658258/

    I've talked to her from 3 different numbers at three different times over the past months. Each time it seemed legit but I never took the plunge because I've never really done outcall before. Anyone know anything about this girl though? She's crazy hot to me.

  10. #12392
    Anyone have info on Eliza Bell? Local number, new on Eros and looks great. https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/7293480.htm?cat=1.

    Will TOFTT and report in a couple weeks if nobody has anything bad to say.

  11. #12391

    Bre,

    Bre, is, was, still , one of the best one's. I would call her crazy-good and I've only met 6 of those in my life time and I'm old as dirt.

    BG,

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyussfan  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to SexiBre letting her know she was being inquired about, and she said, quote; "I'm considering hopping on the reality show bandwagon".

    So there you have it.

    Kyussfan.

  12. #12390

    Greenwood Nancy,

    The one I remember, had a tiny house in front of this big business on 31 . She was amazing.

    BG,

    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeChaser  [View Original Post]
    This Nancy used to be in her 30's, back in 2015 or so. She would come to Indy for a couple days or so. Nice gal, very popular on Backpage days. Curious if she actually retired all together or not.

  13. #12389

    Sure

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerTool  [View Original Post]
    Nancy is Nancy. Never was another one and never will be one like her! She is the Greenwood Nancy, Terre Haute Nancy, whatever you want to call her. In the beginning she worked out of Northside hotels then she got a place in Greenwood with another provider and they all worked for the same booker. She's still is one of the sweetest ladies I have ever had the pleasure to meet or be with. Her escorting career is over and she is happily married. Some on the board know her very well and respect her privacy, I am one of them.
    I wasn't asking to be in contact with her. Didn't know if she's still around or got hitch.

  14. #12388
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904

    DI Kay?

    Quote Originally Posted by TR7575  [View Original Post]
    Good day, all.

    I have developed a sudden onset hankering for some private time with a high quality, petite, thin, hard-bodied, true GFE provider. The smaller the better.

    Any sterling recommendations?

    Thank you, and stay safe!
    Kay may fit your needs. She is not tiny in height, probably 5' 5" or so, but a beach body. Healthy slim, tanned and toned. Small perky B's. GFE. Check her pics on DI to see if she fits your vision, those pics in the leopard print outfit are 100% accurate and taken just a couple of weeks ago.

  15. #12387

    Petite Provider

    Good day, all.

    I have developed a sudden onset hankering for some private time with a high quality, petite, thin, hard-bodied, true GFE provider. The smaller the better.

    Any sterling recommendations?

    Thank you, and stay safe!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape