Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,461 to 23,475 of 30810
-
12-27-19 20:13 #7350Senior Member

Posts: 176Eros verified a safe bet?
I am looking for a good outcall provider and find a pretty good selection on Eros. Any experience with verified providers on Eros? Is it a pretty safe bet?
-
12-27-19 19:11 #7349Senior Member

Posts: 807No that's weird, last I heard she wasn't with the bf anymore but I may be misinformed. I'd probably back off just in case if I got a reply like that.
Originally Posted by Ashkbp
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-19 18:14 #7348Senior Member

Posts: 261Not going to lie.
I have been watching this post for some time, but I can't find reviews. Anyone had the chance to confirm if she is legit?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...u/874545308905
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...o/192153047323
-
12-27-19 16:18 #7347Senior Member

Posts: 300Jenn
Just curious, jenn from hill when she places a post on escort STG page, Does anyone else get an email reply from a males name from a company email address, I don't mind if that's legit but first time with out an explanation makes me wonder.
-
12-27-19 13:45 #7346Senior Member

Posts: 458https://ocala.skipthegames.com/femal...d/410520423790
Anyone have anything to share on this one. Searched the pics and number. Appears in Ocala fla maybe she moved?
-
12-27-19 13:44 #7345Senior Member

Posts: 168I'm assuming she's fake
She sure is cute, but listing her location as "Mall" is a major red flag.
Originally Posted by Raleighncman
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-19 13:34 #7344Banned Member

Posts: 565I don't know specifics on her, but
If they are in Vance Co, there is a 99% likelihood that they are heroin addicts. This is my personal experience going back as far as 2011, when I vowed never to set foot in Vance Co to visit a girl again due to being scammed, robbed, and threatened.
Originally Posted by FuckHinn
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-19 13:31 #7343Banned Member

Posts: 354BeBe
I have not seen her but also have been looking into her ads. She used to advertise as BB then changed it to BeBe, pretty sure I can imagine why. She advertised doubles with nicole who I assume got her started. Nicole used to advertise doubles with sara who I assume got her started. All assumptions but they are friends in same area doing same job. Sara is legit and pretty fun, nicole legit but I didn't have a good visit. Not a bad visit but left wishing I had saved my money. Bone thin, obvious demons. It looks like the group goes though ups and downs if you follow their posts. They disappear for a while then come back looking healthier, then soon are rail thin again when the money starts coming in.
Originally Posted by FuckHinn
[View Original Post]
I can't say BeBe is legit or not but I would feel safe trying if I was looking in that area for some. I am a little reluctant after nicole to be honest and that's probably the only reason I haven't tried to see BeBe.
-
12-27-19 09:25 #7342Senior Member

Posts: 186Bentlee
Her sister is also sometimes around, and when she is family drama will erupt.
Originally Posted by BallAllDay
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-19 09:24 #7341Senior Member

Posts: 186Curvy Sexy Foreign
Anyone seen this girl? http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...n/606482194680.
-
12-27-19 09:23 #7340Senior Member

Posts: 186Layla
Lots of reviews and mentions if you search the forum, most are positive.
Originally Posted by NcsuAlumni11
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-19 08:48 #7339Senior Member

Posts: 61Information Appreciated
I've been out of the game for quite some time. Was hoping I could get some information on this girl Layla.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/298650590299
-
12-27-19 08:41 #7338Senior Member

Posts: 480Thanks for the great reviews!!
Originally Posted by LastCrusade808
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-19 07:37 #7337Senior Member

Posts: 77Providers using same pictures
-
12-27-19 07:03 #7336Senior Member

Posts: 77Layla
Had a dream about Layla a few weeks ago. Easy set up. Nice, safe hotel. She was nice enough. Pics aren't accurate except for the last couple in her ad. Definitely gained some weight since most were taken. No signs of demons although there was some bruising on the legs. Started with CBJ, then to CG, on to mish and k9. Finished with a BBBJ with cot. A bit of a clock watcher but not obnoxious about it.










Reply With Quote






