Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7021
    Quote Originally Posted by Tattoo47  [View Original Post]
    Two of you just scratch her off the list. She was one of my new year resolutions, but after 2 of describe the area, but I don'why want to be carrying a bat, chains, into a fuck session. I have called / texted and she has said Seffner area. Pussy is great, but doesn't replace my safety in any means unless you like the danger of it, to each their own. Stafe safe fellow monger and to you providers as well.
    Have only seen her once so far, but will definitely repeat. Pics are not accurate, and definitely a shady neighborhood, but some things are worth the risk LOL, and that pussy is one of them.

  2. #7020

  3. #7019
    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    Sweet Nicole is homeless, lives in the woods someplace. She lives from stripping copper wire she finds on stuff she finds in dumpsters. She hass'd had a phone in years. I see her once in a while to drive her to a scrap dealer. Sad story. I used to see her regularly years ago. Actually 166 times, contributing over $26,000 to her opioid addiction at the time. Bill Ho
    Does that include the jeep? LOL. I saw her 35 times. The last was when she moved to that trash dump house somewhere off 1-4 not sure if that was around the time she was in the news. Anyways, sad to hear she is living such an awful life. I never noticed any signs of strong addiction when I saw her, only pot but maybe came later. She was going to let him hit that greek while still living in the trailer. I never took her up on it and regret it cause that ass at times was nice and firm.

  4. #7018
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Sweet Nicole

    Sweet Nicole is homeless, lives in the woods someplace. She lives from stripping copper wire she finds on stuff she finds in dumpsters. She hass'd had a phone in years. I see her once in a while to drive her to a scrap dealer. Sad story. I used to see her regularly years ago. Actually 166 times, contributing over $26,000 to her opioid addiction at the time. Bill Ho

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRedTampa  [View Original Post]
    Yeah she is. Used to see her often before I moved out of state. Any idea what's up with her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sweet Nicole 2015.jpg‎  

  5. #7017

    Go see list

    I'm curious about the following: anyone have any experience with these? There are some Interesting comments on LC, but 3 are in the Busch area which I don't particularly like visiting.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...683/8134989317

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....ampa/39519528/

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....ampa/40107416/

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...392/8136493772

    And I think this one has been talked about some, but has recently raised her rates, kinda crazy for a Busch girl.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....ampa/41417808/

    Thanks for any input.

  6. #7016

    Cici AKA Ciera

    Quote Originally Posted by NewJustDoing  [View Original Post]
    I think just about all the local Senior Members on here have fucked that girl, more than once. She's good to go. Eveything available.

  7. #7015
    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    https://backpage.com.listcrawler.eu/...ampa/41474139/

    Based on good reviews here, I will see them this week. I was wondering, I never saw this "jazz", but is this Jade the same as "Dylan" Jade? I am bad with faces. They all look the same after a while. Thanks gutys. Bill Ho.
    I'm definitely looking forward to seeing your opinion on them. She's definitely not Dylan Jade and honestly I don't know which one is which. I definitely prefer the mixed girl she is just my type.

  8. #7014

  9. #7013
    Quote Originally Posted by RichCuteAdam  [View Original Post]
    It is the same credit card scammer in the web. Totally fake.
    Just goes to show can't trust LC reviews.

  10. #7012
    It is the same credit card scammer in the web. Totally fake.

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungWolf  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl? Been texting (text only) but wanted to talk about donation through text...

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/41655861/

  11. #7011
    Quote Originally Posted by Lickyzhills  [View Original Post]
    I see Mya's back from vaca. I remember she went in to get clean--anyone know if she's on the candy again or still clean? PM please.

    Thanks, LZ.
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungWolf  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl? Been texting (text only) but wanted to talk about donation through text...

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/41655861/
    Pics are from cam girl Mia_Stonex.

  12. #7010

    Any info?

    Anyone seen this girl? Been texting (text only) but wanted to talk about donation through text...

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/41655861/

  13. #7009
    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    If you are talking about this "Sweet Nicole" - That's a blast from the past.
    Yep, that's her. Had some good times with her for sure. Never disappointing, was reliable and reasonable fr me $$.

    Def a blast from the past. Nice pic of her you posted.

  14. #7008
    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    If you are talking about this "Sweet Nicole" - That's a blast from the past.
    Yeah she is. Used to see her often before I moved out of state. Any idea what's up with her?

  15. #7007
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Seet Nicole?

    If you are talking about this "Sweet Nicole" - That's a blast from the past.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like that place Sweet Nicole used to stay in if any recall her. Saw her quite a few times and never had any trouble, course that was years ago and maybe a diff location.

    There were sketchy types around but never in her yard nor any concern about getting jacked.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nicole 2.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape