Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 142 of 695 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 192 242 642 ... LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 10417
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8302

    Willow on SA

    Quote Originally Posted by JustNuts  [View Original Post]
    No it's not I no both and the willow that's from SA is working at grocery store.
    Have you met Willow from SA? Be interested in knowing more info.

  2. #8301

    Well.

    Quote Originally Posted by LikFolk  [View Original Post]
    Wackos was hopping on Christmas. Went to the VIP with Latina names Thalia? Couldn't quite catch the name. $50 for free play. Had to keep JR. Covered with cloth. Fun time.

    Went to Paradise beforehand. Slow night for them. Met a nice gal named Naisha who said Friday and Tuesday nights are popular.
    When I left at 10:00 pm there were 8 dancers and maybe 30 customers. Sins was even worse off. Only 4 dancers showed up to work.

  3. #8300

    $20 dances

    Quote Originally Posted by MConstrictor2  [View Original Post]
    I came to Wackos just for their two for one beers before seven. Was about to leave after 4 drinks when this interesting girl walking around with her pubic hair hanging out above her small g string.Never really saw that before, interesting.I told her I was leaving soon, so she grabbed and shook him, gave a lap dance and off I went for a $20.00 dance.

    It was hot, like old days. Doing a lot of good things when a dancer, gets up and tells the bouncer about our fun. Now he"s coming back every minute. We still got our rocks off, but what's with the girl across the way doing trying to ruin my good time. Would of had another two dances, but she was watching harder at us than the dances she was giving.

    Mind your own business and step up your own V. I. P. Witch. I gave her my famous "look from hell" as I passed by.

    I see they had another raid in November that I did not know about. I heard the new Chief, a lady, is doing her very best to stop our man's gig at all cost.
    Who is giving $20.00 dances at Wackos? Maybe I am paying an extra tax of $10.00 because I'm ugly?

  4. #8299

    Wacko Christmas

    Wackos was hopping on Christmas. Went to the VIP with Latina names Thalia? Couldn't quite catch the name. $50 for free play. Had to keep JR. Covered with cloth. Fun time.

    Went to Paradise beforehand. Slow night for them. Met a nice gal named Naisha who said Friday and Tuesday nights are popular.

  5. #8298

    Willow

    No it's not I no both and the willow that's from SA is working at grocery store.

  6. #8297

    Willow

    I, too, talked with Willow from SA a long time ago. I distinctly recall her no sex rule, but I kept chatting with her because I was bored. We never met in person, but she seemed like a nice girl in messages. LOL.

  7. #8296

    Wondered if that was same Willow being referenced here

    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood1183  [View Original Post]
    Can Anyone tell me what's so great about willow outside of "good conversation an decent looks" LOL. I'm assuming she is the same one from seeking an I talked to her several times but she kept on the no sex kick. So outside a HJ is she really that fun? Or am I totally missing something? Thank why'all an dm's are ok too. Have a great an safe Christmas.
    I have talked with Willow from SA for a couple years. Just as friends and we have never met.

    She seems nice but a bit unrealistic in what her hopes are when it comes to SA etc. But she's more than entitled to seek whatever it is she is looking for.

    She told me recently she was working at a grocery store. So idk if that's true or not. But I did wonder when I saw Willow's name mentioned if it was in reference to her.

    She was a shot girl somewhere last I spoke with her until this most recent round of messages.

  8. #8295

    Willow

    Can Anyone tell me what's so great about willow outside of "good conversation an decent looks" LOL. I'm assuming she is the same one from seeking an I talked to her several times but she kept on the no sex kick. So outside a HJ is she really that fun? Or am I totally missing something? Thank why'all an dm's are ok too. Have a great an safe Christmas.

  9. #8294

    Dream at Wackos

    I was in Wackos a few weeks ago on night shift which is rare for me. Met a girl that goes by Dream. Brunette spinner with a tattoo between her titties. I had to leave before I could get a dance with her. I've stopped back a couple of times and haven't seen her. Anyone have any Intel on her? I could drop some $$ on her if she's as good as she looks.

  10. #8293
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimothy  [View Original Post]
    Is Mystique mixed / biracial?
    Not 100% sure since it is a dimly lit strip club LOL. But she definitely wasn't super dark. Might have been mixed or just a very tan white.

  11. #8292
    Quote Originally Posted by HilliardSucks  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone gotten dances off mystique from sensations? She's a cute little spinner who looks crazy as hell. I could totally see her doing takeout but I didn't get the opportunity to ask her tonight.
    Is Mystique mixed / biracial?

  12. #8291
    Quote Originally Posted by MConstrictor2  [View Original Post]
    I came to Wackos just for their two for one beers before seven. Was about to leave after 4 drinks when this interesting girl walking around with her pubic hair hanging out above her small g string.Never really saw that before, interesting.I told her I was leaving soon, so she grabbed and shook him, gave a lap dance and off I went for a $20.00 dance.

    It was hot, like old days. Doing a lot of good things when a dancer, gets up and tells the bouncer about our fun. Now he"s coming back every minute. We still got our rocks off, but what's with the girl across the way doing trying to ruin my good time. Would of had another two dances, but she was watching harder at us than the dances she was giving.

    Mind your own business and step up your own V. I. P. Witch. I gave her my famous "look from hell" as I passed by.

    I see they had another raid in November that I did not know about. I heard the new Chief, a lady, is doing her very best to stop our man's gig at all cost.
    Dancers who don't do extras often rat out the ones who do because they feel like the ones doing extras have an "unfair" advantage making money. Happens all the time.

  13. #8290

    Crazy Dance At Wackos

    I came to Wackos just for their two for one beers before seven. Was about to leave after 4 drinks when this interesting girl walking around with her pubic hair hanging out above her small g string.Never really saw that before, interesting.I told her I was leaving soon, so she grabbed and shook him, gave a lap dance and off I went for a $20.00 dance.

    It was hot, like old days. Doing a lot of good things when a dancer, gets up and tells the bouncer about our fun. Now he"s coming back every minute. We still got our rocks off, but what's with the girl across the way doing trying to ruin my good time. Would of had another two dances, but she was watching harder at us than the dances she was giving.

    Mind your own business and step up your own V. I. P. Witch. I gave her my famous "look from hell" as I passed by.

    I see they had another raid in November that I did not know about. I heard the new Chief, a lady, is doing her very best to stop our man's gig at all cost.

  14. #8289

    Mystique

    Has anyone gotten dances off mystique from sensations? She's a cute little spinner who looks crazy as hell. I could totally see her doing takeout but I didn't get the opportunity to ask her tonight.

  15. #8288
    Quote Originally Posted by HilliardSucks  [View Original Post]
    Willow is back? I loved her! Is she a bartender again or a dancer?
    She is back as a dancer.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape