Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,001 to 24,015 of 31140
-
12-28-19 12:10 #7140Senior Member

Posts: 685She's been reviewed on here but its either all or somewhat true or an elaborate hoax to get people to pony up money for donations.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-19 11:57 #7139Senior Member

Posts: 7338Take those things with a big grain of salt but always have your sensors on high alert. If something don't smell right then run don't walk. It may be true. It may be not.
Originally Posted by LolBoat
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-19 11:47 #7138Senior Member

Posts: 685Anyone care to comment on this?
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...s/906398683568
-
12-27-19 23:25 #7137Senior Member

Posts: 75Anyone seen her or know of reviews
-
12-27-19 19:38 #7136Senior Member

Posts: 395Katie
I went to her. Walked in the door. I was like WTF I'm leaving. I said to her you are not the same in the pictures. LOL. She said yes she was. I got out of there.
Originally Posted by BlowingRock
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-19 17:28 #7135Senior Member

Posts: 292Erin
I've got her FB if anyone wants it, PM me will send the full name. Use to be straight up. But don't think any of you are the first, LOL. Think QueenCityGuy might have been, 5 years ago LOL.
Originally Posted by SingleGuyClt
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-19 16:18 #7134Senior Member

Posts: 54Can anyone shed any light on this one?
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...v/727603143378
Any info would be greatly appreciated.
-
12-27-19 13:49 #7133Senior Member

Posts: 65Katie stg
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...h/453047632712
Not her, fake photos or 150 lbs ago.
-
12-27-19 10:13 #7132Senior Member

Posts: 610Sara
She has a safe home location near Bojangles arena. I hit it back in early December. She is nice enough, GFE, BBBJ, DFK and Daty. Seemed to enjoy it. On the full service she says she has no condom, can fuck her bare but no cum in pussy. I am like WTF. That was the only issue. I would repeat.
Originally Posted by LongBallLarry3
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-19 08:31 #7131Senior Member

Posts: 229Rose
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/150783052788
Dreamt about this one recently. She is tiny! Which is a turn on for me. As has been reported, walk into a house with multiple other guys / girls. That bothers some, didn't phase me. I can tune it out. Walked into her BR, that she shares with another girl, she turns on some mood lighting, closes the drapes, mattresses on the floor, kinda like summer camp. LOL. Anyhow, she disrobes, I do the same, lie down and she proceeds with a great BBBJ. She's good, lots of spit and noise down there. Once she has junior awake, on goes the cover for some CG for about 10 minutes. She's tight, real tight. She knows how to grind it. After that we flip to mish, I pound away for a few minutes and being the old guy I am, splash in the bag after about 10 and we lay there in each others arms for a few minutes til I roll off. We chat for a bit. I'm curious about her 'living arrangement' - the whole crew is poly amorous. She has a husband and a wife. Likewise with the rest of the crew. Interesting crew. She's very bohemian, they're kind of like a band of gypsies.
All that said, I had a good experience. Rose was clean, fresh, friendly, extremely chatty. She talks about 80 mph. I can hardly understand every other word, but, that's not what I'm there for. House was in a decent neighborhood and everyone in the house was friendly enough. Would repeat.
-
12-27-19 04:14 #7130Senior Member

Posts: 53Please PM me!
Originally Posted by Hockey0999
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-19 00:09 #7129Senior Member

Posts: 202Lacey in Indian Trail
I didn't catch the your report in the rip off section. It would have saved me a lot of grief. I will cross post my original one with photos.
Originally Posted by Wovuwy12
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
12-26-19 23:16 #7128Senior Member

Posts: 618Emily
Sorry I got mixed up between Erin and Emily earlier. Is Emily still.
Posting? Have pics of her but not sure how to post here.
-
12-26-19 23:05 #7127Senior Member

Posts: 618Erin
Sorry I meant this is Erin. Too many girls LOL.
Originally Posted by HoHopper
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-19 23:04 #7126Senior Member

Posts: 618Emily
That's Emily. Had a thing going with her spring and summer but we had a falling out but I'd recommend giving her a shot for normal escort pricing. BBBJ with swallow. BB definitely on the table. Scheduling can be challenging.
Originally Posted by HoHopper
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





