Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,436 to 24,450 of 37369
-
12-26-19 16:01 #12934Senior Member

Posts: 1084Casey in Powhatan
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...u/005020823754
Haven't found a working lady in Powhatan since smoke. Anyone know this one? I'm guessing a scam but hope not.
-
12-26-19 15:43 #12933Senior Member

Posts: 26Looking for help
Long time user of the guide, but first time posting.
I don't get to play often, but the opportunity has come up amd I want to get the most of my experience. Not looking for anything but reccomendations, but who would be the best bet between Kathy, Lola, and JB? Particularly interested in mic skills.
Thanks in advance.
-
12-26-19 12:55 #12932Forum Advertiser

Posts: 17Same random messages
Never saw her but get random messages to come see her at odd hours. Like middle of the day, middle of the night. Etc. Stay clear as something is up and it can't be good.
Originally Posted by BareBackJack
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-19 12:05 #12931Senior Member

Posts: 484Nothing puts a red flag up like.
Advertising pot for sale.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-19 04:23 #12930Senior Member

Posts: 101Trust that Spider sense LOL. I Always get in trouble when I ignore mine. She's absolutely beautiful but it ain't worth it.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-19 22:11 #12929Senior Member

Posts: 342Winter
I've heard a lot about this woman named Winter and apparently the exceptional BJ skills that she has. If she is still around and one of you has her contact info, I would greatly appreciate if you would PM it to me. I would like to catch her in the very near future.
-
12-25-19 21:27 #12928Senior Member

Posts: 580First link
She lives off of Jeff Davis by Bells Rd. I get random text for me to come by but something doesn't sit right about her, almost TGTBT.
Originally Posted by Chimmysan
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-19 05:46 #12927Senior Member

Posts: 101I've seen that face picture affiliated with another name. But I did a number search and her number has the same area code and prefix as the police in Fredericksburg.
Originally Posted by Islaned13
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-19 16:53 #12926Senior Member

Posts: 68Oops here's the link.
Originally Posted by FishOn85
[View Original Post]
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...p/960053176952
-
12-24-19 16:43 #12925Senior Member

Posts: 58Old lurker here. I am in the Richmond area and am very intrigued by Vikki. Can anyone PM her contact info? Thanks!
-
12-24-19 12:51 #12924Senior Member

Posts: 1775We don't know her name either.
Originally Posted by FishOn85
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-19 10:18 #12923Senior Member

Posts: 68Any intel
Can't find much about her because I don't know her name. Anyone ever dreamed? Thanks.
-
12-24-19 05:01 #12922Senior Member

Posts: 167Any info
Looking for info on these two?
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...i/474828633096
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/41492745/
-
12-24-19 04:54 #12921Senior Member

Posts: 167I had a afternoon dream with her yesterday. She is staying in one of the nicer hotels. Above average BBj skills did play and kiss on the boys. Went to mish and finished with K9. She is very very skinny women. I will repeat. But not my first choice.
Originally Posted by Vick1957
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-19 00:06 #12920Senior Member

Posts: 1775She quoted me $100 qv $150 hh. Absolutely out of the question. I didn't even reply.
Originally Posted by RichmondPhoto
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




