Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12934

    Casey in Powhatan

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...u/005020823754

    Haven't found a working lady in Powhatan since smoke. Anyone know this one? I'm guessing a scam but hope not.

  2. #12933

    Looking for help

    Long time user of the guide, but first time posting.

    I don't get to play often, but the opportunity has come up amd I want to get the most of my experience. Not looking for anything but reccomendations, but who would be the best bet between Kathy, Lola, and JB? Particularly interested in mic skills.

    Thanks in advance.

  3. #12932

    Same random messages

    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    Advertising pot for sale.
    Never saw her but get random messages to come see her at odd hours. Like middle of the day, middle of the night. Etc. Stay clear as something is up and it can't be good.

  4. #12931

    Nothing puts a red flag up like.

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    She lives off of Jeff Davis by Bells Rd. I get random text for me to come by but something doesn't sit right about her, almost TGTBT.
    Advertising pot for sale.

  5. #12930
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    She lives off of Jeff Davis by Bells Rd. I get random text for me to come by but something doesn't sit right about her, almost TGTBT.
    Trust that Spider sense LOL. I Always get in trouble when I ignore mine. She's absolutely beautiful but it ain't worth it.

  6. #12929

    Winter

    I've heard a lot about this woman named Winter and apparently the exceptional BJ skills that she has. If she is still around and one of you has her contact info, I would greatly appreciate if you would PM it to me. I would like to catch her in the very near future.

  7. #12928

    First link

    Quote Originally Posted by Chimmysan  [View Original Post]
    I've seen that face picture affiliated with another name. But I did a number search and her number has the same area code and prefix as the police in Fredericksburg.
    She lives off of Jeff Davis by Bells Rd. I get random text for me to come by but something doesn't sit right about her, almost TGTBT.

  8. #12927
    I've seen that face picture affiliated with another name. But I did a number search and her number has the same area code and prefix as the police in Fredericksburg.

  9. #12926
    Quote Originally Posted by FishOn85  [View Original Post]
    Can't find much about her because I don't know her name. Anyone ever dreamed? Thanks.
    Oops here's the link.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...p/960053176952

  10. #12925
    Old lurker here. I am in the Richmond area and am very intrigued by Vikki. Can anyone PM her contact info? Thanks!

  11. #12924
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775
    Quote Originally Posted by FishOn85  [View Original Post]
    Can't find much about her because I don't know her name. Anyone ever dreamed? Thanks.
    We don't know her name either.

  12. #12923

    Any intel

    Can't find much about her because I don't know her name. Anyone ever dreamed? Thanks.

  13. #12922

  14. #12921
    Quote Originally Posted by Vick1957  [View Original Post]
    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...c/336245213361

    Has anyone dreamed. PM me if you wish. Vick.
    I had a afternoon dream with her yesterday. She is staying in one of the nicer hotels. Above average BBj skills did play and kiss on the boys. Went to mish and finished with K9. She is very very skinny women. I will repeat. But not my first choice.

  15. #12920
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775
    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondPhoto  [View Original Post]
    I honestly think this girl was very Pretty once. Well whatever she is doing takes a toll on her just like the Midlothian toll booth that I had to pay to get to her..

    There is no positive comment to post. I have always find something positive on someone to say, but none for this one.

    She wants big money but does not want to put the effort and time back to earn it.
    GPS at 200/300

    Looks 5.

    Body 6.

    Attitude 4.

    Skill 7.

    Price and value 2.

    I will not repeat. She is a 40 dollar SW at best.

    I should have given the money to sweetie. At least she is sweet and always willing. My bad on this one.
    She quoted me $100 qv $150 hh. Absolutely out of the question. I didn't even reply.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape