Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,536 to 29,550 of 41285
-
12-26-19 16:57 #11750Senior Member

Posts: 316Summer
Based on the above had to see for myself. Sexy, curvy girl. Great personality and great skills. Only downside is the location. No water as the plumbing at the hotel was getting repaired. That being said I am going to see her again and if she upgrades location will probably go broke.
Originally Posted by DevilsLettuce
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-19 16:45 #11749Senior Member

Posts: 347She's real
I had a dream about her a few days ago. She's obviously not the girl in the pics but she's still good looking. I would say around mid 30's, 100 lbs and perky 36 B cup. She charged me 1.4 for half hour at a JTB hotel. Everything is covered and a bit vocal. I find it a bit pricey but would recommend if you're looking for an Asian. If anyone knows of a Asian in her actual 20's PM me.
Originally Posted by Avenger62
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-19 15:45 #11748Regular Member

Posts: 13Thanks for the review. I've been looking for a redhead with good reviews.
Originally Posted by LikFolk
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-19 15:39 #11747Regular Member

Posts: 2Armani princess
I don't usually like leaving reviews on these girls because I'm not one to give a shit but this girl was a fucking blessing. Clean place, clean pussy, clean feet, just fantastic. I originally planned a q. V. To just test the waters and check her out but Lord she took care of me. She started by introducing her self a bit of small talk, made me feel very safe. She started with a nice striptease and my god her ass is like jello. She smelled freshly showered so I know she prepared for me which I haven't seen yet. She went down on me for DT and got me up in seconds. We proceeded to doggy before finishing in mish. Highly recommend. Defiantly worth the 150 for the hh.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...s/614172250035
-
12-26-19 15:24 #11746Senior Member

Posts: 25Her Name is Brandi Guys!
The HH visit was 100 roses not including the extra! Yes, the big was protect due to her wanting to protect her health and I liked that's about her. Me personally I prefer it be protected as well! I'm already booked to visit her around 9 45 ish after work.
Originally Posted by RicoJax
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-19 15:00 #11745Senior Member

Posts: 64Any Reviews?
I did a search for these three and came up empty:
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/809775947607
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/951789650439
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...h/290817077645
-
12-26-19 10:53 #11744Senior Member

Posts: 683CHICKEN Carcasses and piss.
Neck, I don't think in all my years of being a perverted SOB have I ever heard of chicken carcasses and piss being put in the same post. You found a special one for sure. I had to re -read the post a few times to make sure I read it correctly. That is an awesome Christmas story that should be told for many many years to come. That may be the best post of 2019.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-19 10:46 #11743Senior Member

Posts: 259Tattoo princess aka Aria
Had I dream with her a few days ago, met her on Baymeadows. Everything was cool with Coms and direction to her place. I told her I was close she told me the door will be cracked open and just come in. Yep it's her in the pictures very sexy. We talked for a few and got undress. Mic skills were very nice, got Jr up and ready quick. Lips so soft damn it felt good. Put on a hat and we got down to business. She's very cool with multiple positions miss doggy and whatever I wanted. But her mouth felt amazing so I finished in there and damn I exploded hard down her throat. Not one drop came out, it went all down her throat. Why'all go check her out. YMMV! I'll deff repeat again! Safe hunting fellas.
904-474-9010.
-
12-26-19 08:07 #11742Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 141Summer
Went and saw this one this morning. Easy comms. Hotel off of 17/ Roosevelt. Great personality easy to talk to. Great body with nice big man mades, plump ass and flat stomach. Top notch mike check and gets into it. Would repeat. 1. 2 for hh.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...r/270372609180
-
12-26-19 06:53 #11741Regular Member

Posts: 1Thank You!
Thanks for the positive review! I remember that day sorry for the confusion but I have hats covered now you should come back and see me sometime I'm off baymeadows though no longer Mayport.
Originally Posted by JfjRocks65
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-19 16:30 #11740Senior Member

Posts: 151Second one.
Is a model. Here is a link to her gallery:
Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69
[View Original Post]
https://kissgoddess.com/album/27001.html
-
12-25-19 13:42 #11739Senior Member

Posts: 1260Jen's Directions
Word of advice: Trust your Global Positioning System. If she directs you to her place and your GPS states "You have arrive" but it looks like you didn't-- You did! Pull over to the side of the road and wait for her instructions. LOL.
-
12-25-19 13:22 #11738Senior Member

Posts: 805Butterfly Jen
She reminds me of that kinda hot bartender at (insert any biker type bar on the Westside) that you want to bang and you think is probably a freak in the sheets LOL.
Originally Posted by DownNit
[View Original Post]
Sorry that's just the first impression I got when I looked at her pics. Not that there's anything wrong with that at all. I've seen several that fit that bill.
-
12-25-19 11:50 #11737Senior Member

Posts: 39First report, Marie
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...e/920518747583
First, thank you for all the information. I have been following for a long time and finally decided it was tome to join and share. I do not deal with escorts often, more into street walkers and don't go out often.
I had a dream about Marie in early November (I really don't do this much). She was in Mayport. Comms were on point. She had a couple delays but kept me informed all the way. I was coming from the Westside so it was all good. I was very nervous when I arrived but she was very chill. She is a bigger gal but I am into that. She looks just like the pics and was very clean.
Started with BBBJ and got me relaxed and ready. Got ready for mish and she couldn't find hats, think she was going to let me ride bare but I came prepared. She was flexible and willing to change positions but I was in my happy place so I stayed the course. 125 coins which was well worth it to me. I want to see her again. But there are so many other dreams to be had. Hope this helps, again, thank you for all the help.
-
12-25-19 10:42 #11736Senior Member

Posts: 73Ariel helped Santa on Christmas Eve
Had a nice little visit with Ariel the red head.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...0/952031974408
Somewhat lived in incall suite. A bit of sketchy activity in the stairwell but I guess that goes with the territory. Good oral skills and likes it doggy. Had to bring my own cover. She is clean and caring. Good attitude. Tight as a little elf should be. Nice freckles.











Reply With Quote





