Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,181 to 18,195 of 26409
-
12-25-19 20:31 #8229Banned Member

Posts: 505Saw her
Thought her name was Nikki when I saw her a couple weeks ago.
Originally Posted by Milwpussyhound
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-19 20:28 #8228Banned Member

Posts: 505Damn pics aren't loading sorry
Any info on this mama?
Originally Posted by GioX68
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-19 19:02 #8227Senior Member

Posts: 130Sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by RobertWi69
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-19 16:48 #8226Banned Member

Posts: 505Legit?
Got 3 I'm thinking of seeing tonight, any info on this meaty little muffin? Why can't they pick a name and stick with it?
-
12-25-19 16:27 #8225Banned Member

Posts: 505Oh man now I know who you are talking about, wow she USED to be hot, saw her at pic and save on east side a month ago, her BF lives in boarding house by there, ankles covered in bloody sores, looked high and lost, sad.
Originally Posted by GioX68
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-19 16:19 #8224Banned Member

Posts: 505WTF my pics don't attach
Sorry. Who's this hottie please?
-
12-25-19 16:03 #8223Senior Member

Posts: 70Ellie
Has anyone had contact with Ellie? Decent communication, but would like a 2nd opinion since she appears to be new to stg.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...o/831513581284
-
12-25-19 15:52 #8222Banned Member

Posts: 505Hope the last pic is accurate
Wow, never saw this ad, what a great description of a fun time she describes, I'll definitely report asap after seeing how it goes, got to take a testosterone booster for this one LOL.
Originally Posted by RayDonovan2000
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-19 15:48 #8221Banned Member

Posts: 505I give the little ghosts the runaround for a week after they mess with me, *67 your # and act like different guys trying to see them for big donations, and don't reply to their texts, Milwaukee has the worst girls and that's because guys have let them get away with this shit, I think smelly pussy is the new game so they can try to get more for head and not go farther, it's odd how in the last 2 years every chick stinks, old days the girls had more respect for themselves and clients, you'd worry the perfume would linger in car too long, now you're lucky if you're car doesn't smell like you've just went fishing for carp.
Originally Posted by Jeff1950
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-19 14:17 #8220Senior Member

Posts: 420Absolutely LOVE her body type. Was she in a hotel, incall apt, or maybe outcall? What was the damage? She swallow it all down or spit? Maybe a facial?
Originally Posted by Velcrolio
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-19 13:52 #8219Banned Member

Posts: 505Who's this hottie?
I was going to try for her last night but stayed at a party longer than I thought I would, then this morning hers was the first on top of list on STG and had just posted minutes before, she's gorgeous, anyone have an opinion on her? Only anal in ad worries me could be tranny. But shows lovely pussy pic?
-
12-25-19 12:27 #8218Senior Member

Posts: 774Kandis
Has anyone seen her?
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...s/074522284832
-
12-25-19 07:46 #8217Senior Member

Posts: 627Betsy
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...w/598634975007
I saw Betsy recently. I know someone was asking about her. Someone on here replied saying her name was Nikki. I think he was confused or she just uses multiple names. She's staying near Silk. She was fun. BBBJ was good and she knows how to use that tongue of hers. I just did a half 80. If she was closer I would see her again.
-
12-25-19 00:47 #8216Senior Member

Posts: 32Secret handshake?
I have done that a few times over the years, called, scheduled, updated, no-showed when a provider is ripping off some of us. Vigilante, I guess. If they pull that, why not make their lives difficult. Are others doing that? Part of some code perhaps?
Originally Posted by Milwpussyhound
[View Original Post]
I wouldn't support them in any way though.
-
12-24-19 18:21 #8215Senior Member

Posts: 130Isabel, extended
Last week I posted about my Vegas avocation, Isabel. I spent freaking hours referring and answering questions from the lovely low-moral Milwaukeeans about her, and I hear several made the trip for the Manslaughter by Mouth treatment that earned her my eternal nut, I mean my eternal devotion. But now I can say, she's still there, in Gurnee, and she re-routed her StG ad from.
Vegas to Waukegan. So here's that. One Waukegan forumite apparently just today braved being seen by Santa's elves with a session, and came on to second my motion about her motion on the male member.
https://waukegan.skipthegames.com/fe...l/798304828579
Enjoy, ya chilly bastards. I hate each and every one of you for getting what I'm missing.











Reply With Quote





