Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,556 to 12,570 of 19291
-
12-25-19 21:08 #6736Senior Member

Posts: 141Don't go down in flames when TOFTT
Greatly appreciated that you ventured to TOFTT, however, as others have said be very careful, otherwise you could end up taking a hard one for the team for real. Never be specific about what you want her to do, only mention the amount of time, be polite (so they don't get spooked), and avoid being verbose.
Originally Posted by RayRay201
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-19 19:44 #6735Regular Member

Posts: 21Yes
Very flakey hard to catch up with is very 50/50 but a decent visit everything covered.
Originally Posted by AlphaNigga
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-19 15:38 #6734Banned Member

Posts: 16No name? Any reviews?
Have been curious about this one since a month but I am scared without any known reviews. Looks too beautiful to be real. Anyone knows her?
https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...y/195893215146
-
12-24-19 18:28 #6733Senior Member

Posts: 1943Advice
Just to echo Hodar's advice, I never mention anything specific except for time, always introduce myself by my Forum handle. Try to be polite and respectful and might mention any favorable reviews I might have read about the provider. I rarely TOFTT, usually only see older women because quite frankly I'm older myself and the younger girls always have drama, drugs, handlers etc. I have in my twenty five years of mongering, rarely put myself in a trick bag or a bad situation. I read reviews and take advice from others who are far more experienced than I and whose opinion matters. I try to stick with UTRs or at least semi-UTRs. I also prefer more of GFE experience with a woman rather than just a wham bam thank you ma'm! Part of the enjoyment is in the journey and the overall session. I only recommend women who are safe, friendly nice and usually pleasant to be with. IMHO.
Originally Posted by Hodar
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-19 15:39 #6732Senior Member

Posts: 920A little advice
If a girl ever asks me what I am interested in I NEVER say BJ, fuck etc. This is for my safety. Prostitution is a law that states sexual acts for money. If they ask what I'm interested in I just state the desired time hh or hh or qv. There is no law about paying for time. If that sister was a cop and you showed up that text asking for the BJ is enough to put your pic in the paper and your neighbors to avoid eye contact. Even if it is a known provider I never say or text anything that I don't want repeated in a pc affidavit, cops have been known to seize phones and pinch customers as they show up.
Originally Posted by RayRay201
[View Original Post]
She may have gotten spooked by somebody mentioning a specific sex act. All of the pc affidavits I have read for prostitution arrests are cinched by 2 things 1. Specific sex act.
2. Exchange of money mentioned for sex act.
Class dismissed.
-
12-24-19 15:26 #6731Banned Member

Posts: 551Stunning Beauty?
I saw her once about two years ago and had a similar underwhelming experience. Though her face did look like she was quite pretty once, and she had a nice figure. Mind you, if you think she's overplaying her hand now with those photos, you should have seen the ones she posted back then. Absolutely unrecognizable and the pictures must have been well over a decade old. At least the newer pictures are somewhat more representative.
Originally Posted by RonInFla0
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-19 14:08 #6730Senior Member

Posts: 43Bridgette
I have been with this lady a couple times (it has been at least six months ago, maybe more), and I don't think the limp is a fake. Judging by the scar on her hip, the limp is for real.She was friendly, intelligent conversationalist, and accommodating, although her hip problem does limit the positions. She came to my place and did have a driver, but my house is fairly isolated, and bothering the neighbors wasn't an issue. If you're looking for a nice time at a bargain price, she is a good choice.
Originally Posted by JimmyThomas
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-19 13:54 #6729Senior Member

Posts: 43Kelly, aka Stunning Beauty
I may have caught her at a bad time (s), sounds like Ray enjoyed her company more than I did. I wouldn't describe her as a bad time (and yes, I've been with much worse), but I really do want the GFE, that's my measure of whether a provider is on my repeat list. Maybe my standards are too high, or I'm just not her type, or vice versa. Chalk it up to YMMV.
Originally Posted by LvGolfGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-19 11:45 #6728Senior Member

Posts: 124Kelly
I have seen Kelly a number of times and I have always found her warm and accommodating. Very intelligent. Never rushed. Greets you at the door with a smile and hug. Probably a bit older than she claims but still much better than the average provider. Everything is covered but she allows unlimited touching and makes this clear ahead of time. Kissing is closed lips. No GFE. Still much better than most of the cold slabs around. If you treat her like the lady she is, you will get the same in return. Loves DATY and follows direction well. She will always be one of my favorites.
Originally Posted by MrZapp
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-19 10:20 #6727Senior Member

Posts: 154Tried to TOFTT
"Come lets have some fun". Light skinned black chick in cocoa with short red hair. Reached out via text, finally she asks what I'm interested in and I say BJ. She then asks if I'm affilliated with law enforcement and I say no and I ask her if she was (I always do that if they ask). She texts back saying "that means that you are don't text me goodbye". WTF. Ray. Merry Christmas.
C.
-
12-23-19 22:36 #6726Senior Member

Posts: 302Same impression
My experience with her is the same. I had high nopes for this onw.
Originally Posted by RonInFla0
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-19 22:09 #6725Senior Member

Posts: 70Maybe she's counting on the new number throwing them off. LOL.
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-19 17:29 #6724Banned Member

Posts: 1739Russian
And the stupid part is she was caught on the site and is right back out there posting face pics and all.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-19 17:26 #6723Senior Member

Posts: 2959Russian's got to make money for Christmas too!
Looks like the Rowdy Russian got right back to work after her short vacation!
Originally Posted by UrinalPube
[View Original Post]
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/093535458778
-
12-23-19 16:55 #6722Senior Member

Posts: 43Stunning beauty experience
Have visited her a couple times now, wasn't really impressed the first time, but thought I would give her a 2nd chance. Pros: she is a legitimate provider, about average for Space Coast donation, in shape with nice body and decent bolt ons. Cons: Either she's well over over her stated age or has had a rough life. Looks much older in person than her photos show. Was hard to get ahold of the first time (used the "I fell asleep" excuse, probably busy with another monger), lots of rules, very mechanical, certainly doesn't seem to enjoy what she's doing. I try to treat every provider I've ever been with as a GF I'm trying to please, (I enjoy it more when she does) but she was a pretty cold fish. Everything covered, even the BJ. Not terrible looking face (for a 60 year old, that's my guess at her real age, but WTH do I know.). Incall location was pretty run down (although no one else was there, and I felt safe). Advertising as "stunning beauty" is definitely overplaying her hand. She rushed me to finish when I was only a half hour into an hour session. Maybe we just didn't click, but I would certainly not repeat after, against my better judgement, I gave her a 2nd chance. Would not recommend.
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/995972395687









Reply With Quote





