Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 832 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 332 732 782 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 882 932 1332 ... LastLast
Results 12,466 to 12,480 of 24838
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12373

    I liked her

    Quote Originally Posted by DotherGuy  [View Original Post]
    Really did not like my session with her.
    Another example of "to each his own". I've had some good experiences with DI girls over the years, and a few not so good ones. Erica was one of the positive ones. Granted, this was when she had just entered the business, but I found her to be friendly and talented. Lovely girl IMO.

    I won't see DI girls anymore, due to an honesty issue with the last one I saw a year or so ago, combined with the booker siding with the dishonest hooker, rather than me, a long time customer. (Said hooker shortly thereafter spent a considerable amount of time in the Greybar, waiting for extradition back to Cali for multiple arrest warrants.) However, DI is still the best (and only?) reliable service in India-no-place. Lots of good experiences with them prior to my last one.

  2. #12372
    Quote Originally Posted by LegKiBob  [View Original Post]
    Di Erica is available today.
    Really did not like my session with her.

  3. #12371
    Quote Originally Posted by LegKiBob  [View Original Post]
    Do Erica is available today.
    Di Erica is available today.

  4. #12370
    Quote Originally Posted by DotherGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know what happened to SexiBre, petite black girl that was a lot of fun to hang with. She had amazing skills. Always hard to replace the good girls. Also anybody know of any providers available today the 24th. Texted a couple but no response. Proabaly hard to find someone but would like to meet someone if possible.
    Do Erica is available today.

  5. #12369

    SexiBre

    Anybody know what happened to SexiBre, petite black girl that was a lot of fun to hang with. She had amazing skills. Always hard to replace the good girls. Also anybody know of any providers available today the 24th. Texted a couple but no response. Proabaly hard to find someone but would like to meet someone if possible.

  6. #12368

    She was the best

    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeChaser  [View Original Post]
    This Nancy used to be in her 30's, back in 2015 or so. She would come to Indy for a couple days or so. Nice gal, very popular on Backpage days. Curious if she actually retired all together or not.
    Looks personality everything was perfect I never left disappointed She had another provider in the same apartment complex that she hooked me up with too but no one was as good as Nancy.

  7. #12367

    Nancy

    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeChaser  [View Original Post]
    This Nancy used to be in her 30's, back in 2015 or so. She would come to Indy for a couple days or so. Nice gal, very popular on Backpage days. Curious if she actually retired all together or not.
    Greenwood Nancy last I heard from her doing well unfortunately for us retired indefinitely. Just mentioning her gives me huge boner.

  8. #12366

    Does anyone remember Nancy from Terre Haute?

    This Nancy used to be in her 30's, back in 2015 or so. She would come to Indy for a couple days or so. Nice gal, very popular on Backpage days. Curious if she actually retired all together or not.

  9. #12365

    Take a look?

    Quote Originally Posted by indylad  [View Original Post]
    I agree that she looks awesome, but once I read her two reviews I quickly changed my mind.
    IndyLad, I haven't bothered to get an account. What do they say?

  10. #12364

    Did a little recon

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her recently? http://www.sexyrachelinafla.net/home.

    I saw her back in my Florida days and she was absolutely amazing. It's been about 5-6 years though so I'm wondering how much she's changed. She has not updated her website pics.
    She was recently in Schaumburg and the Chicago board stated the looks aren't what they were but still a great body. I'm going to try to see her and I'll let you all know.

  11. #12363

    Rachelina

    Has anyone seen her recently? http://www.sexyrachelinafla.net/home.

    I saw her back in my Florida days and she was absolutely amazing. It's been about 5-6 years though so I'm wondering how much she's changed. She has not updated her website pics.

  12. #12362

    Eros

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvsBJs  [View Original Post]
    The last couple of day have been weird. I've been trying to see reviews on Escort Babylon. But when I'm log in I'm redirected to Eros. What's going on?
    This means a provider has reported you (probably for an honest review), and the site has blocked you. You need to create a new account, with a new email, and clear your browser's history. Sadly because the site allows providers to do this you can't really trust the reviews.

  13. #12361

    Thanks for info

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    She was okay looking. Baby damage, nipple piercings, friendly, but definitely not a 300 rose provider. CBJ, no kissing, light fiv, no daty. Two pops for the hour but was rushed once the second one was finished. I was also ready to go at that point.
    Was really hoping she had a broader menu for 300. It's been a minute since Indy has had a good provider that is worth that type of donation.

  14. #12360

    Line ups?

    I'm wondering is there a place here with a line up to pick from. A more consistent place of business instead of your here just for just the weekend girls. Thanks.

  15. #12359

    What's going on?

    The last couple of day have been weird. I've been trying to see reviews on Escort Babylon. But when I'm log in I'm redirected to Eros. What's going on?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape