Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,766 to 15,780 of 26919
-
12-24-19 16:24 #11154Senior Member

Posts: 75She is on snapchat
I have not seen any link though.
Originally Posted by BadDances
[View Original Post]
Her Snapchat handle is janeandjordynn.
-
12-24-19 14:25 #11153Banned Member

Posts: 21Search
She has been reviewed multiple times on this thread.
Originally Posted by Vikmbmmn
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ghlight=sophia#post3944974.
-
12-24-19 12:07 #11152Regular Member

Posts: 3PM her number?
Can you PM her number?
Originally Posted by DJChitown
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-19 11:59 #11151Senior Member

Posts: 1358I never saw her but did see 3 other ones with similar ads and locations last year. They were Eastern Euros and pictures were accurate. Haven't seen those ads for a while now. If she comes back, it may be worth a shot.
Originally Posted by Vikmbmmn
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-19 11:01 #11150Senior Member

Posts: 36Sophia
Has anyone seen this girl? I haven't seen an ad from her in a long time. I wanted to see her but never got a chance.
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1134749
-
12-24-19 09:42 #11149Senior Member

Posts: 1358Was it one of these two NG?
Originally Posted by CivicSi213
[View Original Post]
Sara is the brunette who I do not recommend.
Marta is the blond who is OK.
How was Lena? When I saw her 2 years ago, it was OK, not as good as other NGs.
-
12-24-19 08:58 #11148Senior Member

Posts: 183NG Martha
I highly doubt it was Sara you saw. I visited Lena and the roommate was not Sara. It was Martha who use to be in downtown with Jessie.
Originally Posted by CityRat
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-19 08:50 #11147Senior Member

Posts: 57Did you say you saw Sara recently, if so do you have a recent post? That listing is from a year ago.
Originally Posted by Babaganush
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-19 07:10 #11146Senior Member

Posts: 574Does she have a link?
Originally Posted by Chad213
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-19 04:38 #11145Senior Member

Posts: 179Lauren Summers
I haven't seen Lauren yet, but have communicated with her and will do so as soon as we can align schedules. She's very friendly to deal with, and has lots of great reviews.
Originally Posted by CoolHandLuke82
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-19 01:29 #11144Regular Member

Posts: 18G
Hey can I get her number.
Originally Posted by DJChitown
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
12-24-19 00:41 #11143Senior Member

Posts: 36Jordynn
Does Jordynn DFK?
Originally Posted by Chad213
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-19 00:08 #11142Senior Member

Posts: 66I would be visiting Chicago in 2 weeks and would like to get some feedback on this.
Originally Posted by ZckBrc
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-19 22:02 #11141Senior Member

Posts: 171Please pm contact.
Originally Posted by DJChitown
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-19 17:01 #11140Senior Member

Posts: 3481Weekend Specials.
Most of these girls have weekend specials right before Christmas.












Reply With Quote




