Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27468

    Jay T

    NQ. Corner Oak Ridge & The Trail (PJs) . Spotted a sexy black haired white girl with an amazing body. Got in and she was all made up. She said, " hi, what are you up to " ? And I said, " hi, I'm looking for a bad girl " . Jay T said, " I'm a bad girl " . Suck & Fuck. Good stuff. No photos & no phone cause she's, " got a BF " .

    Missionary Man.

  2. #27467

    Maria

    Late report. BBFS with Maria a week ago. She gets a lot of credit for her BBBJ but the pussy is good too and she will take it in any position.

  3. #27466
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1104
    Quote Originally Posted by MemphisMonger  [View Original Post]
    So I found out the girl is not a cop, and it was not rayna. Don't know her name though. Girls are not getting in cars since the last bust. I was told that girls got in cars and did LEO check but still got arrested so some are not getting in cars.
    They're not going to get much business if they refuse to get in.

  4. #27465
    Quote Originally Posted by Don1990  [View Original Post]
    I usually ride around with my dick out covered by my shirt its a easy LEO check and I'm in my car. If a chick try to run up the price just say naw I'm good and drive off I do it all the time most women take what I got after that cause they know I'm serious and need the money its cold outside this chick are always more desperate then you just got to know how to handle them.
    So I found out the girl is not a cop, and it was not rayna. Don't know her name though. Girls are not getting in cars since the last bust. I was told that girls got in cars and did LEO check but still got arrested so some are not getting in cars.

  5. #27464

    Did someone say shitty pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio  [View Original Post]
    Any pics of her?
    As far as shitty pictures go. These ones are pretty shitty. They definitely don't do her much justice. She's a 28 yo spinner and a real gem if you catch her. Real enthusiastic and sweet. She won't disappoint I have some digits but I doubt they still work. Definitely a different Barbie then the one that we all know of so the naming is confusing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20191201_061820209_resize_41.jpg‎   IMG_20191201_061805189_resize_70.jpg‎  

  6. #27463

    Lauren

    Is laurens # still xxx-xxx-9046? I'm in need tonight, my girl pissed me off, LOL.

  7. #27462

    Dee

    Quote Originally Posted by Rudiger  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, if it wasn't actually lost or broken, getting their phone stolen with their other stuff sounds a lot more plausible. They just forget to add that it went away with all their other meager belongings, probably out of simple embarrassment. Next time I hear the, "My phone was stolen", I'm going to ask for more specifics and see what they say.

    It reminds me of the time Desiree tried to tell me the reason she wanted roses upfront was because she'd been ripped-off before. I called her on it and asked how many times. She had to sit and think about what would be the most believable lie and came up with, "Six". That's when I learned that just about everything they say is bullshit, but mainly when it's some kind of sob story.
    Man, do I miss " Dating " Dee. So Good.

    Missionary Man.

  8. #27461
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1104
    Quote Originally Posted by PJ001  [View Original Post]
    I think that common causes are that they are so wasted that they leave them in clients' cars, or set them down somewhere and don't have the presence of mind to pick them up again. They just don't like admitting that their life is so out of control that this happens so they come up with a story that makes it seem like it's not something that they can control.

    Also when you spend considerable amounts of time each day comatosed getting your stuff stolen is a routine event. Your "friends" walk off with your bag in the hope that you've got some dope in there. The phone goes along for the ride and gets dropped in a dumpster along with everything else not useful to the new owner.

    There might be some shady outlets that will hack into locked phones and sell them, but usually they are so trashed by life on the street that I doubt that in most cases the revenue would be worth the hassle.
    Yeah, if it wasn't actually lost or broken, getting their phone stolen with their other stuff sounds a lot more plausible. They just forget to add that it went away with all their other meager belongings, probably out of simple embarrassment. Next time I hear the, "My phone was stolen", I'm going to ask for more specifics and see what they say.

    It reminds me of the time Desiree tried to tell me the reason she wanted roses upfront was because she'd been ripped-off before. I called her on it and asked how many times. She had to sit and think about what would be the most believable lie and came up with, "Six". That's when I learned that just about everything they say is bullshit, but mainly when it's some kind of sob story.

  9. #27460

    Star

    Any update on Star?

  10. #27459
    Quote Originally Posted by MongoMonger  [View Original Post]
    Back in two weeks and want to find Barbie. Anybody have any digits for her.
    Any pics of her?

  11. #27458
    Quote Originally Posted by MongoMonger  [View Original Post]
    I have had some bad experiences but Maria was hands-down the worst experience I've ever had. She talked quite a good game but when we got into the room she was a complete waste of time. The most paranoid delusional bimbo I have ever been with in my life. I basically ended up just jerking off on her tits and leaving in disgust. Candice was my second worst experience ever. I won't going to details right now but I would never waste my time with that junkie pig again.
    You just tell them "no" to the amount if they are wanting too much, then if they get out of the car, then "bye" I've only ever done 60 for FS with lauren at her hotel that she already had.

  12. #27457
    Senior Member


    Posts: 110

    Lost Phones

    Quote Originally Posted by Rudiger  [View Original Post]
    I've been wondering what the hell do people do with these supposedly stolen phones? Will a pawn shop buy a stolen phone and are they able to reboot it to be resold and used by someone else?

    I'm starting to think it's just bullshit to try and illicit sympathy and, in reality, they're rarely stolen but almost always just lost or, more likely, broken when they put them in their back pocket and sit on them.
    I think that common causes are that they are so wasted that they leave them in clients' cars, or set them down somewhere and don't have the presence of mind to pick them up again. They just don't like admitting that their life is so out of control that this happens so they come up with a story that makes it seem like it's not something that they can control.

    Also when you spend considerable amounts of time each day comatosed getting your stuff stolen is a routine event. Your "friends" walk off with your bag in the hope that you've got some dope in there. The phone goes along for the ride and gets dropped in a dumpster along with everything else not useful to the new owner.

    There might be some shady outlets that will hack into locked phones and sell them, but usually they are so trashed by life on the street that I doubt that in most cases the revenue would be worth the hassle.

  13. #27456
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudiger  [View Original Post]
    I've been wondering what the hell do people do with these supposedly stolen phones? Will a pawn shop buy a stolen phone and are they able to reboot it to be resold and used by someone else?

    I'm starting to think it's just bullshit to try and illicit sympathy and, in reality, they're rarely stolen but almost always just lost or, more likely, broken when they put them in their back pocket and sit on them.
    They pawn their own phones when they're desperate for a fix. A pawn shop won't buy it unless you can prove ownership and you must know the pin. It's a felony to knowingly sell stolen property to a pawnbroker.

  14. #27455
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1104

    Stolen Phone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    No phone but even if she did.

    I guarantee it'll be lost / broken / stolen in 2 weeks.

    Best chance is seeing her on the stroll.
    I've been wondering what the hell do people do with these supposedly stolen phones? Will a pawn shop buy a stolen phone and are they able to reboot it to be resold and used by someone else?

    I'm starting to think it's just bullshit to try and illicit sympathy and, in reality, they're rarely stolen but almost always just lost or, more likely, broken when they put them in their back pocket and sit on them.

  15. #27454
    Quote Originally Posted by MongoMonger  [View Original Post]
    Back in two weeks and want to find Barbie. Anybody have any digits for her.
    No phone but even if she did.

    I guarantee it'll be lost / broken / stolen in 2 weeks.

    Best chance is seeing her on the stroll.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape