Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 876 of 907 FirstFirst ... 376 776 826 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 ... LastLast
Results 13,126 to 13,140 of 13594
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #469
    Quote Originally Posted by LouJack  [View Original Post]
    I recall hearing that she wasn't horrible, but not great either. I don't remember her name either, but I do remember hearing about hygiene issues, which is why I never hit her up.
    She's a freak but she's kindve sloppy and definitely an addict.

  2. #468

    Madison ([URL]Eros.com[/URL] Louisville)

    This chick looks so hot. I think she's from TX but can't find any reviews about her. Wanting to pull the trigger. Anyone have any info on her? I'm not good at adding a link, but Eros is fairly easy to look up. TY DHG.

  3. #467
    Quote Originally Posted by SWaffles  [View Original Post]
    Thanks bro! SMO.

  4. #466

    Proof?

    Quote Originally Posted by CedNotDead  [View Original Post]
    I'd steer clear man, those gloves are covering a ton of track marks.
    You know, I didn't think to look for that. I did wonder why she wore them. If you can provide me with proof I will retract my recommendation. Shame too because she is fun.

  5. #465
    Quote Originally Posted by SeeMeOnce  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link bro! SMO.
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5023855539/1

    Most recent review is mine.

  6. #464

    Zoey

    Quote Originally Posted by SeeMeOnce  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link bro! SMO.
    I'd steer clear man, those gloves are covering a ton of track marks.

  7. #463
    Quote Originally Posted by SWaffles  [View Original Post]
    I had a very good experience with Zoey recently. Bills herself as a 25 year old grad student. Long story short, somewhat sketchy location and a little rougher looking than her pics, but otherwise she performs amazingly well and is still cute looking. She is nice to boot. Incredibly good BBBJ and she's very tight. I recommend.
    Do you have a link bro! SMO.

  8. #462

    Zoey

    I had a very good experience with Zoey recently. Bills herself as a 25 year old grad student. Long story short, somewhat sketchy location and a little rougher looking than her pics, but otherwise she performs amazingly well and is still cute looking. She is nice to boot. Incredibly good BBBJ and she's very tight. I recommend.

  9. #461
    Definitely bombshell Brit. I seen her back in Oct & Nov fun times all the time!! I need to visit her soon again.

    Quote Originally Posted by AgainLLook  [View Original Post]
    Pictures look like bombshell brit. She had reviews on here don't remember how far back.

    .

  10. #460

    Bombshell Britt

    Quote Originally Posted by AgainLLook  [View Original Post]
    Pictures look like bombshell brit. She had reviews on here don't remember how far back.

    .
    Definitely her. Man I miss her asking for it in her ass. Ad says Dover, New Hampshire though?

  11. #459

    Everything happens for a reason

    Anybody have experience with this one?

    "everything happens for a reason".

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...262/5027170150

  12. #458
    Pictures look like bombshell brit. She had reviews on here don't remember how far back.

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDubya311  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? Please and thanks.

    https://callescort.org/502-466-2748
    .

  13. #457

    Ohio girl

    Did she get a new number? Just had a very strange convo with someone. Is there any pics of her on the forum or any will share privately so I can compare?

  14. #456

    Kasee

    That's her.


  15. #455

    Kasee

    This?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/41393852/

    Quote Originally Posted by Zomby  [View Original Post]
    So, maybe a link? No results for that name, at least spelled like that, on EB.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape