Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,596 to 29,610 of 41291
-
12-22-19 19:59 #11696Senior Member

Posts: 405Rican Princess Deanna Diamond
For a few years now, I have read quite a few reviews of Deanna Diamond and all the comes to mind are negative reviews. I can't remember specifics, but thief and time waster come to mind and I may be wrong about this, I thought that her and Mandy x 3 hung out together for awhile. Anyway, she had been on vacation with Uncle LEO since late June and was released a couple of weeks ago and something got into my head (not sure if it was the big or the little) that I had to see her for myself. I finally made it over to here west side location of 103rd & I-295 this afternoon. She originally quoted me 80/120/200 and I simply told her that I prefer to stick to around 60, which she immediately agreed to. The good part of the visit was that the lines of communication were excellent even giving me directions to her room and waiting outside the room for me. She had a good and enthusiastic attitude throughout the session. Once in the room, the first thing she did was pull down her outfit revealing a set of natural tits that were at least DD if not larger and pushed themt into my hands and gave me a long hug. However, the bad part for me, although a lot of guys it may be a turn-on: Holy crap is she a porker, I am talking rolls of fat everywhere, definitely flirting with mini-bow territory. I knew she wasn't anorexic skinny, always had the thought in my head, she was going to have a hot tight firm body, but I was sadly disappointed. She has a female room-mate sharing the room and I appreciated the fact that she told me about her immediately and even opened up the bathroom door so I could see for myself. Despite what her ads says to the contrary, she refused to go BB on the BJ and insisted on the CBJ, which wasn't all that great so it really didn't matter as it lasted less than 3 minutes and then she stopped and flipped those massive rolls of blubber over on her back for mish. She is either a great actress or she was really getting into it and she encased my body with rolls of blubber and it worked for me as I got popped quite quickly. She converses with the intellect of a a 4th grade graduate hinting of a serious ghetto dialect and a serious issue for me was that when I climbed into my car, the smell of her perfume on me was overwhelming, which for married guys would be a huge issue. I wouldn't repeat because of her size, but she certainly got the job done for me.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/494084725939
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/249608221102
-
12-22-19 16:56 #11695Regular Member

Posts: 13
-
12-22-19 13:04 #11694Senior Member

Posts: 1246Brandi's Location
I've been to that location a few times, and it's definitely creepy. The last time was right before sunset, and a lot of the "residents" were walking outside, and several were literally in a zombie like state. It was literally the walking dead. They don't really bother anyone, and it's not like they could do anything. I'm always protected and it's kind of entertaining to watch. ****** and zombies!
Originally Posted by Chimothy
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-19 09:48 #11693Senior Member

Posts: 1260Those Permanent Residence
Theyre there bcuz they've been ordered to stay away from places like schools and any other places that children may be present. I believe it's been unofficially dubbed a place where people of the like are able to reside (without getting in trouble) even tho there may be tenants who occupy rooms with little rug-rats.
Originally Posted by Chimothy
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-19 09:24 #11692Senior Member

Posts: 64I had a dream with Kaos recently. The setup was really easy and the comms remained good throughout. She's the person pictured in her ad (she even sent me a new pic before I arrived). If you can get past her location (when I arrived, she stated to me that she knew the place was a shithole), she's definitely worth it. She really gets into the dream (everything covered) and she comes across as a really chill person. I'm planning on repeating.
Originally Posted by Ziich
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-19 08:47 #11691Senior Member

Posts: 64I feel the same way you do about Brandii. Her service is top notch, but the "spider bites" and her location are a real turn off. What really bugs me about her location is that there are a lot of permanent residents that live there (unlike a hotel or motel). Those permanent residents seem to be really nosy. I definitely preferred it when she was at another location in that area.
Originally Posted by DownNit
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-19 08:16 #11690Senior Member

Posts: 1840Agreed
The quality has definitely taken a down turn the last few years. While drugs have always played a part in this so called hobby the recent proliferation of cheaper Mexican heroin has taken a huge toll on the provider population and with the nation as a whole. Just referring to the women we've lost in Jacksonville the list is long and just keeps on growing. It's all very sad but nothing stops us from jumping on the merry go round of hooker and client. This relationship has happened since the dawn of time and nothing, not drugs, religion, or social morals will ever change that! JD.
Originally Posted by DownNit
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-19 05:41 #11689Senior Member

Posts: 1246Agreed!
I've had two encounters with her, and both times have been pleasant. She's a pretty good cock sucker; which is what I visited her for each time. She should take good care of you!
Originally Posted by HunnyBear
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-19 03:28 #11688Senior Member

Posts: 27AA bbw
She called herself cherry rose or something or the sort.
-
12-22-19 03:27 #11687Senior Member

Posts: 27Searching for AA bbw provider
Saw a nice AA provider last year who stayed in a private residence in OP. Huge backside and colorful hair and make up pm if you have any ideas.
-
12-21-19 20:35 #11686Senior Member

Posts: 44Egypt
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...o/364275980387
Saw this short little redhead yesterday. Girl looks exactly like the pics. Gave one of the best BBBJ I have ever had, and really made me feel at home. Her room was a little messy, but she had just moved rooms. Would not recommend if you are allergic to cats, as she has a couple of kittens with her. All in all, I would definitely repeat. She's a sweetheart.
-
12-21-19 19:30 #11685Senior Member

Posts: 1107Daisy AKA Felicia
Wow, ad pics with ass penetration and $60 HH visits, but outcall only? I'm intrigued, but will let someone else TOFTT. At first I thought the pic was bare, too, but I don't think that anymore.
Originally Posted by UF2006
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-19 18:38 #11684Senior Member

Posts: 1107Brandy
Met her today, but it wasn't a play date. So, I can't comment on performance, but I can say that it's really her in the pics, she seems nice enough, and she's definitely not a candy user. She's young, but of age. As is obvious from the pics, she's not a hardbody, but has some curves.
Originally Posted by Getcha
[View Original Post]
I'm guessing we'll all be hearing more about her soon, LOL.
-
12-21-19 18:38 #11683Regular Member

Posts: 11Gracias!
Done boards before so I respect sharing experiences rather than info collection. I try to share as much as I find. It isn't as if they are going to make you their only and a secret LOL. Quality has gone down since I played. Everything now is picked. Literally picked. Sad the hold it has on so many. But my adventure is going to go about tonight and have a new report in a day or two. May revisit Ashton for coal in the stocking. Damn, a log truck could miss a turn and hit that ass and she could take it.
Originally Posted by JaxDog
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-19 17:52 #11682Racist douchebag

Posts: 204Isn't that darby aka snow snow?
Originally Posted by Hunter375
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




