Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,506 to 23,520 of 30806
-
12-23-19 06:46 #7301Regular Member

Posts: 18[Police Mugshots deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove the mugshots of persons who were arrested from the report.
Posting the mugshots of people who have been arrested is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.
Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names and/or photographs.
Thanks!
-
12-23-19 05:18 #7300Regular Member

Posts: 512-21
I think he meant to put 12/21 - both AHR and JEB are hanging out there right next to each other.
Originally Posted by Ranked
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-19 04:31 #7299Senior Member

Posts: 122Who
Who is AHR?
Originally Posted by LoveToBall
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-19 01:51 #7298Senior Member

Posts: 263AHR 12-23-19.
Arrested at the RDU Hampton Inn. Be careful out there.
-
12-22-19 23:09 #7297Senior Member

Posts: 312Ter
Yeah, I'm sure you're right, just being overly paranoid. Let me know if you get VIP access back, at least all my reviews stayed. That's why I wanted to login, just to see if all my old ones were still there.
Originally Posted by DoggieFan
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-19 10:33 #7296Senior Member

Posts: 180https://escortindex.com/ad/raleigh/3...3163/1/1742948
Originally Posted by Amateur11
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/41352345/
-
12-22-19 09:51 #7295Senior Member

Posts: 210Layla
5 stars.
Saw her recently, nice clean, safe, smoke free location.
Very nice, sweet girl with bubbly personality.
Enjoyed our time together.
8 hh.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/41390040/
-
12-22-19 08:13 #7294Senior Member

Posts: 957TER & Black Helicopters
For sure Dude, the black helicopters have been circling my house all night! LOL.
Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez
[View Original Post]
Just busting your stones dude.
No, I'm sure it's supply & demand. I really expected one venue to take up the role that TER had, no one site did. I figured after a few months they were gone forever. Probably took a long time and did due diligence from the legal perspective that wherever they set up shop from (non US site) they were bullet proof to prosecution.
I'm just glad they're back. Ready to post my first review & see if you still get the 15 days of free VIP status.
If LE wants to catch mongers, all they have to do is get a hot recent female officer fresh out of the academy. Take some pics, post an ad on STG, wire a room, wait for the parade of ya horn balls to take the bait.
Plus, my TER profile is totally fictitious.
-
12-22-19 07:43 #7293Senior Member

Posts: 228Link?
Can you add a link so we know who to avoid?
Originally Posted by LifeShort
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-19 23:42 #7292Senior Member

Posts: 312Erotic Review
Do you think it's back to track those of us that used to have logins? I was able to login.
Originally Posted by Nick52
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-19 21:03 #7291Senior Member

Posts: 284Fuck yeah, ill post my bks review to get the VIP access back!
Originally Posted by GWill34
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-19 17:38 #7290Regular Member

Posts: 7Drive to Ws / A area for nothing
Hi everyone, I was very interested on this lady posting in that area so I decided to take the trip. All I can say it is "Do not waste your time" unless you like people with no teeth.
-
12-21-19 15:03 #7289Senior Member

Posts: 827I'm glad its back online in the US. Wonder what changed though?
Originally Posted by GWill34
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-19 13:14 #7288Regular Member

Posts: 15Did she mention when / if she is coming back?
Originally Posted by LastCrusade808
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-19 12:54 #7287Senior Member

Posts: 38I'm glad its back as I always found searching for specific providers super easy on there.
Originally Posted by GWill34
[View Original Post]
Any clue why the sudden change though? They finally find servers somewhere else or something?










Reply With Quote





