Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7301
    [Police Mugshots deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove the mugshots of persons who were arrested from the report.

    Posting the mugshots of people who have been arrested is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

    Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names and/or photographs.

    Thanks!

  2. #7300

    12-21

    Quote Originally Posted by Ranked  [View Original Post]
    Who is AHR?
    I think he meant to put 12/21 - both AHR and JEB are hanging out there right next to each other.

  3. #7299

    Who

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToBall  [View Original Post]
    AHR 12-23-19.

    Arrested at the RDU Hampton Inn. Be careful out there.
    Who is AHR?

  4. #7298
    AHR 12-23-19.

    Arrested at the RDU Hampton Inn. Be careful out there.

  5. #7297

    Ter

    Quote Originally Posted by DoggieFan  [View Original Post]
    For sure Dude, the black helicopters have been circling my house all night! LOL.

    Just busting your stones dude.

    No, I'm sure it's supply & demand. I really expected one venue to take up the role that TER had, no one site did. I figured after a few months they were gone forever. Probably took a long time and did due diligence from the legal perspective that wherever they set up shop from (non US site) they were bullet proof to prosecution.

    I'm just glad they're back. Ready to post my first review & see if you still get the 15 days of free VIP status.

    If LE wants to catch mongers, all they have to do is get a hot recent female officer fresh out of the academy. Take some pics, post an ad on STG, wire a room, wait for the parade of ya horn balls to take the bait.

    Plus, my TER profile is totally fictitious.
    Yeah, I'm sure you're right, just being overly paranoid. Let me know if you get VIP access back, at least all my reviews stayed. That's why I wanted to login, just to see if all my old ones were still there.

  6. #7296
    Quote Originally Posted by Amateur11  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering about that portait. I can't find her ad. Any linkies?
    https://escortindex.com/ad/raleigh/3...3163/1/1742948

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/41352345/

  7. #7295

    Layla

    5 stars.

    Saw her recently, nice clean, safe, smoke free location.

    Very nice, sweet girl with bubbly personality.

    Enjoyed our time together.

    8 hh.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/41390040/

  8. #7294

    TER & Black Helicopters

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez  [View Original Post]
    Do you think it's back to track those of us that used to have logins? I was able to login.
    For sure Dude, the black helicopters have been circling my house all night! LOL.

    Just busting your stones dude.

    No, I'm sure it's supply & demand. I really expected one venue to take up the role that TER had, no one site did. I figured after a few months they were gone forever. Probably took a long time and did due diligence from the legal perspective that wherever they set up shop from (non US site) they were bullet proof to prosecution.

    I'm just glad they're back. Ready to post my first review & see if you still get the 15 days of free VIP status.

    If LE wants to catch mongers, all they have to do is get a hot recent female officer fresh out of the academy. Take some pics, post an ad on STG, wire a room, wait for the parade of ya horn balls to take the bait.

    Plus, my TER profile is totally fictitious.

  9. #7293

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by LifeShort  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone, I was very interested on this lady posting in that area so I decided to take the trip. All I can say it is "Do not waste your time" unless you like people with no teeth.
    Can you add a link so we know who to avoid?

  10. #7292

    Erotic Review

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick52  [View Original Post]
    Fuck yeah, ill post my bks review to get the VIP access back!
    Do you think it's back to track those of us that used to have logins? I was able to login.

  11. #7291
    Quote Originally Posted by GWill34  [View Original Post]
    As BallAllDay pointed out in the General Reports thread, The Erotic Review appears to be back up as of this writing. Thought I would add that here.
    Fuck yeah, ill post my bks review to get the VIP access back!

  12. #7290

    Drive to Ws / A area for nothing

    Hi everyone, I was very interested on this lady posting in that area so I decided to take the trip. All I can say it is "Do not waste your time" unless you like people with no teeth.

  13. #7289
    Quote Originally Posted by GWill34  [View Original Post]
    As BallAllDay pointed out in the General Reports thread, The Erotic Review appears to be back up as of this writing. Thought I would add that here.
    I'm glad its back online in the US. Wonder what changed though?

  14. #7288
    Quote Originally Posted by LastCrusade808  [View Original Post]
    She is legit. Got tired pretty quickly doing cowgirl though, but did a lot of work with her mouth.
    Did she mention when / if she is coming back?

  15. #7287
    Quote Originally Posted by GWill34  [View Original Post]
    As BallAllDay pointed out in the General Reports thread, The Erotic Review appears to be back up as of this writing. Thought I would add that here.
    I'm glad its back as I always found searching for specific providers super easy on there.

    Any clue why the sudden change though? They finally find servers somewhere else or something?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape