Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34835
    Quote Originally Posted by Bawall69  [View Original Post]
    My wife and I have decided to spend our anniversary together tomorrow. Part of this plan was to have a couples massage, and my wife is in charge determining the venue. She came to me excited that she found this massage place that looked really good oh, and that she likes that it is all Asians. She's got a thing about the Asian culture. The reviews there seemed a little mixed as to whether the place is legitimate or has extras. Just looking for anyone in the group who might be able to give me a heads up if I need one about what to expect when we arrive there.

    Also, it might be a decent chance to scope out anyone who might offer extras there if anyone here knows that since I tend to put a lot of emphasis on looks.
    I would call or go by the store and see if they have a man for massage. If it's a store with men and women then imo that is where you want to go a couples massage. There are places on Buford highway like that.

    Benderdundat.

  2. #34834

    Missing Payment

    Quote Originally Posted by Churchy  [View Original Post]
    Place was busted. Literally just drove by and saw Uncle LEO.

    EDIT:
    Uncle LEO had the girls and mama outside in cuffs and were questioning a John. Front door was wide open. I dodged a bullet.
    I guess someone did not get their usual stuffed envelope.

  3. #34833
    Quote Originally Posted by ImNoThere  [View Original Post]
    More often than not, if you walk in with a woman they won't play with you.
    Thats the last thing I would need while my wife is there, so I am glad to hear it. Still wouldn't mind knowing if there is anyone there I should see if I appreciate their looks while we are there.

  4. #34832
    Quote Originally Posted by AcWorthDude  [View Original Post]
    If you are balls deep when they make the raid then probably so.
    Prob don't have to be balls deep. Detained, arrested, vehicle impounded,(tell them you Ubered) taken to jail, but not charged, released w / in 24 hrs I think it is. Bust you for anything, convict is different.

  5. #34831
    Quote Originally Posted by Bawall69  [View Original Post]
    My wife and I have decided to spend our anniversary together tomorrow. Part of this plan was to have a couples massage, and my wife is in charge determining the venue. She came to me excited that she found this massage place that looked really good oh, and that she likes that it is all Asians. She's got a thing about the Asian culture. The review scare seemed a little mixed as to whether the place is legitimate or has extras. Just looking for anyone in the group who might be able to give me a heads up if I need one about what to expect when we arrive there.

    Also, it might be a decent chance to scope out anyone who might offer extras there if anyone here knows that since I tend to put a lot of emphasis on looks.
    More often than not, if you walk in with a woman they won't play with you.

  6. #34830

    Wellness massage in Cumming

    My wife and I have decided to spend our anniversary together tomorrow. Part of this plan was to have a couples massage, and my wife is in charge determining the venue. She came to me excited that she found this massage place that looked really good oh, and that she likes that it is all Asians. She's got a thing about the Asian culture. The reviews there seemed a little mixed as to whether the place is legitimate or has extras. Just looking for anyone in the group who might be able to give me a heads up if I need one about what to expect when we arrive there.

    Also, it might be a decent chance to scope out anyone who might offer extras there if anyone here knows that since I tend to put a lot of emphasis on looks.

  7. #34829
    Quote Originally Posted by AcWorthDude  [View Original Post]
    If you are balls deep when they make the raid then probably so.
    "Officer, I was told this was the combo massage. ".

  8. #34828
    Quote Originally Posted by MotorheadBiker  [View Original Post]
    Will they arrest the customers too?
    If you are balls deep when they make the raid then probably so.

  9. #34827

    Recommendations for another Spot

    Hey fellow Mongers looking for some recommendations in ATL or Outside the Surrounding areas that is worth the try any recommendations are well worth hearing out! Thank you Happy Mongering!

  10. #34826

    Customers

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtLurker  [View Original Post]
    I dodged a bullet as I was just there the other day.
    Will they arrest the customers too?

  11. #34825
    Quote Originally Posted by Sukhanna1983  [View Original Post]
    I am not sure about that. She is old. I don't mind curvy, but her butt was not in shape. And her boobs are b cups and she is older than definitely 40. She is from Chile.
    Called today.

    Linda is gone.

    😔.

  12. #34824

    Not sure

    Quote Originally Posted by ImNoThere  [View Original Post]
    Maybe you saw the wrong Linda. They have two. Did you get the one with the scar on her arm?
    I am not sure about that. She is old. I don't mind curvy, but her butt was not in shape. And her boobs are b cups and she is older than definitely 40. She is from Chile.

  13. #34823
    Quote Originally Posted by Sukkvv11  [View Original Post]
    When did it happen? What kinds of LEO car was there? I mean where? Cobb county or Atlanta city?
    It was Cobb County cars, yesterday evening around 1900.

  14. #34822

    T+

    I dodged a bullet as I was just there the other day.

    Quote Originally Posted by Churchy  [View Original Post]
    Place was busted. Literally just drove by and saw Uncle LEO.

    EDIT:
    Uncle LEO had the girls and mama outside in cuffs and were questioning a John. Front door was wide open. I dodged a bullet.

  15. #34821
    Quote Originally Posted by TerryUnderpant  [View Original Post]
    I went about a year ago and had a good time. Funny because I got scared the next day. I drove by and saw a couple of my uncles in the building next door. Apparently it is a night club and they were just security. LOL.
    Haaa that's crazy!! Well luckily they didn't see you walk out they probably would ask why you would go in or how Sexy are the ladies lmao!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape