Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,586 to 12,600 of 19309
-
12-21-19 10:32 #6724Senior Member

Posts: 136Who? The scary looking shadow man?
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-19 07:58 #6723Regular Member

Posts: 15Any news on her?
Itaian bella.
She looks a little to good to be true.
http://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.com...l/691902702484
-
12-20-19 21:32 #6722Regular Member

Posts: 24Wow
"A beautiful celebrity".
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-19 18:26 #6721Senior Member

Posts: 920I have only seen the Rowdy Russian ads and never found anything alluring about her and her booking photo side view profile brings out her somewhat Simian resemblance.
Originally Posted by UrinalPube
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-19 16:21 #6720Senior Member

Posts: 2959Michelle
Check your PM, wonder if we're thinking of the same one!
Originally Posted by RojoBear
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-19 12:22 #6719Banned Member

Posts: 551Timer
She set it on her phone. It never bothered me, but seems to have bothered others.
Originally Posted by Midfla
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-19 12:09 #6718Senior Member

Posts: 68I agree 100%
Yes Stacey is a go to provider! I have seen her a handful of times and it is always a great time! I never noticed a timer while there.
Originally Posted by Snake1999
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-19 10:19 #6717Senior Member

Posts: 206Michelle
Anyone have UTR Michelle's number. Blonde, 29 lives in cocoa. Lost contact but want to reach out for holidays ty.
Pm obviously.
-
12-20-19 09:23 #6716Senior Member

Posts: 2959Looking up arrests
Check your PM's, that should help you out.
Originally Posted by HornDog31
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-19 08:15 #6715Senior Member

Posts: 70Can confirm. I like how they are including the full URL for stg in the police reports. Pretty much "hey! Click here!" LOL.
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-19 08:13 #6714Senior Member

Posts: 70The sheriff's official website has a Bookings link where you can look up all the arrests with charges and mugshots and also who got sprung and who got a room. County clerks site has court proceedings and sentences.
Originally Posted by HornDog31
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-19 08:10 #6713Senior Member

Posts: 70Hey, I've been in there!
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K
[View Original Post]
The donut shop too, I believe.
-
12-19-19 23:06 #6712Senior Member

Posts: 1755Coffee Shop Visitor
Another celebrity buying donuts today.
http://archive.ph/vpCER
-
12-19-19 22:19 #6711Banned Member

Posts: 1739Bust
Rowdy, Katie not the Librian and rose from port St. John were scooped up for ads on stg and Cara was for Vop. I've read all arrest affidavits to back up what I'm saying.
Originally Posted by TruePair
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-19 21:23 #6710Senior Member

Posts: 31Uncle Ivey's website
What website do you all use to look up pictures of arrests? I used to have one bookmarked, but must have deleted it.
Originally Posted by TruePair
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





