Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,521 to 23,535 of 30812
-
12-20-19 13:00 #7292Senior Member

Posts: 1710Tappin' it
Luna: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/41102617/.
Saw Luna again recently. She's gained a few pounds, but she's still a lot of fun. When I saw her last time (my 3rd seeing her) it was very passionate and full GFE for 100 QV. She's rushed, which sucks, but it was all 69, BBBJ multiple positions and CIM. This stime, same price, but she reluctantly agreed to BBBJ and said she never does that or DATY for a QV. I guess she forgot. Either way, was fun but with her lbs and the cost and rush, and new rules, I probably won't bother again.
Great time with Cinnamon again too: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/41239003/.
Super sweet, clean and sensual. Everything covered.
Found another amazing new gem. TOTAL GFE and menu wide open. Dirty talk too. But I'm keeping her to myself other than maybe a very select few Sr members who PM me.
Monger on!
-
12-20-19 12:01 #7291Senior Member

Posts: 163Think this is the Layla he is referring to based on the "chunkie" in his description.
Originally Posted by Bomber69
[View Original Post]
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/556175553366
-
12-19-19 22:50 #7290Senior Member

Posts: 619Link?
A link as in where can we find her ad? Which site with pics and contact info!
Originally Posted by RalphDibny69
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-19 22:28 #7289Senior Member

Posts: 28Back in Town!
I'm back in the area and it seems VIP is no longer around? Pinky / Ginger was my go to when I came to town as she was stunning with an amazing body and amazing service. Who is the hottest provider around now? Is Pinky / Ginger from VIP still around? If so, where and what's her name? Please PM me details to discuss!
-
12-19-19 22:21 #7288Banned Member

Posts: 60I typed Layla into the search box at Raleigh. Skipthegames.
Originally Posted by wpbdude
[View Original Post]
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/393987374732
-
12-19-19 20:57 #7287Senior Member

Posts: 284RE: Olivia
Given her charges, the crime date and the gap until the actual arrest date that should be some major red flags. I've seen her a couple of times (including once at the address in question), I wouldn't go back there for anything for awhile. Just my 2 cents and worth every penny.
Originally Posted by XxJohnJohnXx
[View Original Post]
Holydiver.
-
12-19-19 18:52 #7286Senior Member

Posts: 2001 bite, 2 shy
Saw her around 2 weeks ago. Had a good time with her, so I guess you are right about YMMV. I wasn't rushed, would repeat again.
Originally Posted by HomerAnubis
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-19 16:35 #7285Senior Member

Posts: 142Providers
If there are any young ladies that view this Site who would like to talk directly, pleasr contact me. I'm always on the market for fun.
-
12-19-19 13:48 #7284Regular Member

Posts: 10Layla is amazing
Yes she has some ink right above her tits, super sexy for me. I am by no means a veteran in the game but she's the best I've had since I moved to Raleigh. BBBJ is incredible, she enjoys what she does and isn't doing this to feed a habbit. I've seen her twice just for qv during lunch but most likely will repeat for the hr. Well worth it.
Originally Posted by wpbdude
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-19 10:40 #7283Banned Member

Posts: 565Yes
Was wondering about that portait. I can't find her ad. Any linkies?
Originally Posted by Gcthe1
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-19 01:31 #7282Senior Member

Posts: 232Yup that's her!!
Yess that's the Olivia I'm talking about!
Originally Posted by Sandman72
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-19 19:22 #7281Senior Member

Posts: 1651Daisy
When you say the pics are a few years old, are we talking years or decades?
Originally Posted by ChaphillMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-19 19:19 #7280Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
I suppose I would be wasting 30 seconds of my life texting the number as I sure it's going to come back a deposit scam. BTW isn't everyone a porn star these days LOL.
Originally Posted by MrBJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-19 18:08 #7279Senior Member

Posts: 660Built ons
I honestly thought they were real. Hadn't had top much experience with them before. But thought they were real the first time. But she's a gem. Very business like but does play around. Everything covered but again most everyone here knows that that's much better then getting robbed or ripped off. Always three chance of that but I feel like she is the closest thing to agency girl for a little more then a SW or cheap escort. I'll see her again.
Originally Posted by BobComet333
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-19 17:15 #7278Senior Member

Posts: 190Kelsey
Likely this is who you seek.
Originally Posted by MilesDeeper
[View Original Post]
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kelsey-e...raleigh-156006#erotic.
Let us know your dreams. I'm not crazy about bolt-ons so curious what you think.










Reply With Quote




