Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,381 to 16,395 of 24048
-
12-19-19 21:54 #7668Senior Member

Posts: 311It IS back up! FINALLY
Happy happy joy joy! Started 7 days ago by missymore.
7.
107.
All the ad boards seem to be reinstated too. Interesting. -e- by TrulyMsMocha 8 minutes ago.
US provider profiles are back started 11 days ago by imanalias.
6.
167.
No vpn needed by Seductivekelly 4 hours ago.
TER back? Started 14 hours ago by AngelinaDDD.
4.
62.
TER feels so long ago. By meredithgrey 7 hours ago.
Hello everyone! Started 10 hours ago by TurbayVeronica.
3.
36.
Sooooo cold this week, brrrr. I will be here in the DC area. -eom- by meredithgrey 7 hours ago.
Welcome Back DC Ad Board!
-
12-19-19 21:49 #7667Senior Member

Posts: 311The erotic review is back up!
I logged into www.theeroticreview.com using my old username and old password.
-
12-19-19 21:26 #7666Senior Member

Posts: 85.4 for a short stay I thinks that's a scam.
Originally Posted by Sylas
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-19 21:07 #7665Regular Member

Posts: 2Springfield
Any ATF or regular recommendations?
-
12-19-19 20:50 #7664Senior Member

Posts: 48Looking for info
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ashley-e...anassas-647613#erotic -.
Has anyone had a chance with her? I'm looking to book this weekend, but I can't find any other reviews on her except the one she has.
-
12-19-19 16:06 #7663Senior Member

Posts: 225Asking prices
I looked on the site, saw pics of the models, buts no prices. Maybe I missed them, but I don't think so.
Originally Posted by Oldfart69
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-19 15:06 #7662Regular Member

Posts: 16Wish I knew, I was looking forward to it too! But I've always had a great experience with them, LaBell may come around after the new year.
Originally Posted by Shinshi86
[View Original Post]
I wish DD / Pearl would make a comeback to AG, she has been one of my favorites next to Josephine!
Happy mongering.
-
12-19-19 14:41 #7661Senior Member

Posts: 96JM Rates
Asking prices are posted for each of the available models on the site in the link. For myself I think there are a lot better bargains out there.
Originally Posted by Rhinopole
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-19 12:08 #7660Senior Member

Posts: 225Jennifers Models
Please post what damage to expect at this agency. Thanks.
Originally Posted by AlexPlayerOne
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-19 10:43 #7659Senior Member

Posts: 66FYI: "Brittney" is actually Minnie Montana. I saw her a few years ago and reviewed her. Total bate / switch but worth it. I don't think Minnie is as cute as the photos used for "Brittney" but she's still attractive. Anyway, look up Minnie Montana to see what she looks like. If I recall correctly she shorted me on time but mostly because I finished in doggy. Just couldn't hold out because she was so snug and talking dirty.
Originally Posted by MaverickUsa
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-19 05:52 #7658Senior Member

Posts: 49Lucky guy. Would concur that's a hell of a discount. I can confirm everything else shared regarding the details but the 1 hr was a firm $$ Overall cool girl fo sure but not likely to repeat given other massage options out there for less.
Originally Posted by CoolWays
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-19 22:50 #7657Senior Member

Posts: 740Melania, Tysons
She must have gave you a deal from heaven all of her ads on all her sites say it is $2. 4 for even 30 minutes. Hmmm.
Originally Posted by SlipperySam
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-19 22:07 #7656Regular Member

Posts: 1Selene at TDC
Had a phenomenal dream about Selene at TDC. Tight young spinner who was extremely pleasant to talk to, and set a very fun mood. Really pleasant girl. Started off in a gorgeous dress with matching black underwear set underneath. All natural. Wonderful kisser though mostly just DFK, which would typically bother me, but in her case her enthusiasm really made it not a problem whatsoever. She was responsive to requests and guidance on my preferences. Multiple positions and very interactive. One of the better experiences I've had and would recommend to all.
-
12-18-19 20:18 #7655Regular Member

Posts: 8Just text them. She will make it happen.
Originally Posted by NovaChillin
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-19 11:43 #7654Regular Member

Posts: 8Hi! I have recently reviewed someone from Jennifers and will be reviewing someone from Kellys shortly. I treat the gals as they want to be treated, I shower when I get there, always have my nails trimmed, my junk trimmed, shave my face, brush my teeth, and even take a breath mint with me. Gals appreciate that and I have noticed I've been able to get better treatment from gals because of this. Granted some gals are just plain bad at this and I will call them out for it. For example Charity Ralston was not so good when I booked a solo appointment with her.
Originally Posted by EastIndian
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





