Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12986
    LOL. Will do. Thought it was code. Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Monsignor  [View Original Post]
    Footloose Spa off county line road. If you do a google search you can get exact directions and a phone number.

  2. #12985

    Standard for me

    Quote Originally Posted by Samster1313  [View Original Post]
    Are things any better there? I know some guys that had been there were unhappy. Certainly not but fun times with Cocoa and Angela were there.
    I was there a few weeks ago and I received a lame massage and standard finish. I can't remember the girl's name but she was ok looking and pleasant. I didn't push for anything else since it was my first visit so not much else to add but I did get some relief.

  3. #12984
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanes9021  [View Original Post]
    Saw Luna recently and got a great massage. Was not offered any extras at all and didn't even remotely act like any were available. Kept covered the whole time, hands to the side or under the sheet, etc. What's the secret?
    You'll probably have to see her several times before you know if you're going to get extras from her. She doesn't offer them to everybody. If she is going to offer more, you'll see the signs.

  4. #12983

    Balls

    Amy at Phoenix gave great ball service (including pulling both into her mouth smh), is she still there or is there somewhere else mongers are getting this finish these days? RBI.

  5. #12982

    Ttm

    Saw Luna recently and got a great massage. Was not offered any extras at all and didn't even remotely act like any were available. Kept covered the whole time, hands to the side or under the sheet, etc. What's the secret?

  6. #12981
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyKraft  [View Original Post]
    Footloose? Help me out a little.
    Footloose Spa off county line road. If you do a google search you can get exact directions and a phone number.

  7. #12980
    Quote Originally Posted by Samster1313  [View Original Post]
    Are things any better there? I know some guys that had been there were unhappy. Certainly not but fun times with Cocoa and Angela were there.
    I haven't been in about a month, but I've always had very good service there. Last two visits were with provider who has previously worked on East 10th street and at NiNi Amy? Full menu available with no drama.

  8. #12979
    Footloose? Help me out a little.

    Quote Originally Posted by bbone  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for recommendation. Any extra menu there?

  9. #12978

    Madison ave North of Stop 10

    Are things any better there? I know some guys that had been there were unhappy. Certainly not but fun times with Cocoa and Angela were there.

  10. #12977
    Regular Member


    Posts: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by JSD61  [View Original Post]
    Visited Footloose last Saturday. Asked for La La as I have seen her once before. Absolutely the best massage I have ever had and I've had plenty. Petite, average looking, probably around 40. If you want an incredible massage go see her. Typical 1 hour / $60.
    Thanks for recommendation. Any extra menu there?

  11. #12976

    Melanie

    Quote Originally Posted by LarryCoyer78  [View Original Post]
    Is Melanie on the south side still doing massages? It is to my understanding she is therapeutic with a standard ending.
    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/118360

  12. #12975
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    Translation

    Apparently, cold sores are now exclusively sexually transmitted. I'm still waiting for confirmation from the Health Dept. They said they'd call me back when they stopped laughing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trench1969  [View Original Post]
    Would someone please translate this for me?

  13. #12974

    What the.

    Quote Originally Posted by BarryDeepwood  [View Original Post]
    Idk about any of you but I have noticed the last 2 or so months a few of these ladies with huge bumps on the lips. Ladies that are known for only a HJ nothing else. Someone out here is paying some hard cash for some extras.
    Would someone please translate this for me?

  14. #12973

    Sunny prices for a cold day

    Sunny has specials on her massages. Check with her for rates. https://sunnys-place.net.

  15. #12972

    Melanie Southside

    Is Melanie on the south side still doing massages? It is to my understanding she is therapeutic with a standard ending.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape