Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12856
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGunz86  [View Original Post]
    I'm on it. I'm in the two big crew, but got a great BBBJCIM. She is a cool gal.
    What is the too big club? Hell what am I asking for? I am a proud member of the too tiny club!

  2. #12855
    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    Now for more real details.

    No makeup / didn't resemble ad.

    Sweats and sweatpants.

    Two small kids in house.

    House and parking very visible.

    Smoky room.

    Tiny twin bed in tiny room.
    Not sure what to think of this but as of now she is by far my favorite provider based on my preferences but everyone enjoys a different look or type. I'm trying to find a similar experience or provider to her but have not had much luck lately.

  3. #12854

    Suzee

    She could use help today. Stopped by after work great time as always.

  4. #12853

    Zlwgfe99

    So checking the USA Classifieds to see if Kryss was posting, another provider caught my eye. I know she's posted there for a bit so not sure why I never asked before. I searched the forum but did not see anything about her. Has anyone paid a visit to Zlwgfe99?

    Stay safe.

    RR.

  5. #12852

    She has an ad?

    Quote Originally Posted by DoggieFan  [View Original Post]
    Other than that Mrs Lincoln, how did you enjoy the play?

    My biggest complaint was she in no way resembled the cute spinner in the pics.

    She's a decent looking provider & I would have gone to see her based on her real pics.

    Hate that feeling when expectations doesn't meet reality!
    A lot of people keep mentioning an ad. Has she started posting more publicly recently. I know a while back board members posted photos and she did place an STG ad for about a day. Other than that, I've never seen her advertise. I used to have her number but lost it a while ago. I haven't asked anyone to share again. I've been working the UTR scene for a bit and don't have the time to do both.

    Stay safe.

    RR.

  6. #12851

    Route 10 and I95

    On my way to work this morning I did a pit stop and met with Kathy for a BBBJ. It wasn't bad. She wanted to make sure she took care of me. She was a bit chatty for me but she did not disappoint me. She was clean and nicely dressed. The clothes were quick to come off. This was my first encounter with her. I would repeat. I found her ad on STG.

    Airborne!

    57.

  7. #12850

    Kriss

    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    Now for more real details.

    No makeup / didn't resemble ad.

    Sweats and sweatpants.

    Two small kids in house.

    House and parking very visible.

    Smoky room.

    Tiny twin bed in tiny room.
    Other than that Mrs Lincoln, how did you enjoy the play?

    My biggest complaint was she in no way resembled the cute spinner in the pics.

    She's a decent looking provider & I would have gone to see her based on her real pics.

    Hate that feeling when expectations doesn't meet reality!

  8. #12849
    Senior Member


    Posts: 653

    Sky

    Visited Sky recently, and had a very nice time. She's been reviewed multiple times on the board, and I have yet to see a bad one. She's tall, slender (with curves where it counts), and most of all very fun. If you know her, pay her a Christmas visit (treat yourself). If you haven't and are an SM, PM me.

    Stay safe and happy hunting.

    JDBoy.

  9. #12848

    Kryss

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Well my friend if you would have did a little digging and looked at other post, everything you have stated has already been said. I don't go to providers for the ambiance, I go to dream and leave, not to get comfortable for a therapy session, LOL. As always YMMV. Happy holidays my friends.
    LOL. I have to agree. I paid her a visit recently and she was well worth the donation. Never saw any kids but the setting did not bother me at all. Very sweet lady and no monkey. I would repeat.

  10. #12847

    Kryss

    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    Now for more real details.

    No makeup / didn't resemble ad.

    Sweats and sweatpants.

    Two small kids in house.

    House and parking very visible.

    Smoky room.

    Tiny twin bed in tiny room.
    Well my friend if you would have did a little digging and looked at other post, everything you have stated has already been said. I don't go to providers for the ambiance, I go to dream and leave, not to get comfortable for a therapy session, LOL. As always YMMV. Happy holidays my friends.

  11. #12846
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    Any of you seen this woman? Nonetheless expect a review from me of her sometime before the weekend is out.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/41201648/
    I messaged her but hadn't heard back. Will post a review as well if we catch up.

  12. #12845

    Harlee / Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by IctFlyer  [View Original Post]
    5' 4" 256 lbs. Is a BBW. Her pictures verify this.
    That's not Harlee / Brooke your talking about, not sure what ad you are looking at, Harlee / Brooke is about 5'8" and 160.

  13. #12844

    Chester

    Any of you seen this woman? Nonetheless expect a review from me of her sometime before the weekend is out.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/41201648/

  14. #12843
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Had a early day from work so decided to see Kryss today. Text her and set up a hour appt for $$. Ask if Greek and bare back was on the menu now because of the post put up last week but informed me that it was not nor had it ever been.

    So get to her house and she opened the door looking good and smelling sweet. We went in the room and soon as the door shut the fun began, started of with bbj and then some daty to get her juices flowing. After the appetizer, she stretched her legs open for the main course, started missionary and then flipped her over for doggie watching as that little booty bounce back and forth as I slid in and out of her wet pussy, finished up balls deep blowing in the cover and out of breath. Cleaned up and talked for a couple minutes, an hour well spent and will repeat. She is a gem treat her well and don't believe everything you read, LOL some people have vivid imaginations.

    On another note, she told me she has a couple free days this week and will be available but she is also tire of getting bs calls and text wasting her time. She has always been reliable and as you guys know that is hard to find in our hobby.

    Be safe fellow mongers, enjoy the holidays.
    Now for more real details.

    No makeup / didn't resemble ad.

    Sweats and sweatpants.

    Two small kids in house.

    House and parking very visible.

    Smoky room.

    Tiny twin bed in tiny room.

  15. #12842

    Foxy's

    Quote Originally Posted by TallManXxxx  [View Original Post]
    Once again. Foxy was great. Hit all the holes. Not a clock watcher and an amazing amazing. Time.
    Can you please pm me contact info?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape