Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 547 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 47 447 497 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 597 647 1047 ... LastLast
Results 8,191 to 8,205 of 18817
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10627

    Bad Link

    Quote Originally Posted by SweetDaddyy  [View Original Post]
    Great Time Spent, Will See Her Again.

    Pretty, Reasonable, Clean, Very Nice.

    No Drama Straight Business.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/es

    407-xxx-7925.
    Thanks for the eval but Your link does not work.

  2. #10626

    So Worth Seeing

    Great Time Spent, Will See Her Again.

    Pretty, Reasonable, Clean, Very Nice.

    No Drama Straight Business.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/es

    407-xxx-7925.

  3. #10625
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1104

    Gradyland

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailMaestro  [View Original Post]
    Does someone know about this one? This looks like the next Grady sting Post. Stay away of Polk county.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...a/346214367586
    Grady usually doesn't sting again that quickly (always every 3-4 months). But, who knows? Maybe he's changing up and running a few ads one right after the other, just to keep in practice.

    I'd sure as hell stay far away from anything in Lakeland. It's one thing to get nabbed along I-4 east of 27 or somewhere right on the county line. But it's quite another to get pinched deep inside Polk. Anyone who knowingly tries to play in Polk has to have rocks in their head and are just asking for a set of bracelets.

  4. #10624

    Polk County borders

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailMaestro  [View Original Post]
    Does someone know about this one? This looks like the next Grady sting Post. Stay away of Polk county.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...a/346214367586
    Lakeland is Polk county. I was mistaken.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails polk-county-florida-google-maps-1200.jpg‎  

  5. #10623

    Lakeland l

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailMaestro  [View Original Post]
    Does someone know about this one? This looks like the next Grady sting Post. Stay away of Polk county.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...a/346214367586
    There are providers in Lakeland which is miles out of Polk county. I use the sister site and Babylon more frequently than skipthegames.

  6. #10622

    Possible Polk county sting

    Does someone know about this one? This looks like the next Grady sting Post. Stay away of Polk county.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...a/346214367586

  7. #10621
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugglc  [View Original Post]
    Well my friends I am forced to stop my mongering hobby. I was diagnosed with throat cancer on Tuesday by my doctor. I still have to go for further testing next Friday to see how far along it is, but my doctor seems to think it is pretty far along and told me that most likely I would need to have my voicebox removed and undergo chemo treatments. I am unwilling to do either, so I plan to spend what time I have left with my friends and family. I have been married for 36 years and in this hobby for 30 of those years. I think the least I can do is to devote the time I have remaining to the wife and kids to make this as easy on them as I possibly can. I am afraid of a few things like leaving my wife and kids on their own, but dying is not one of the things that scares me. I have enjoyed my time on this board and the brotherhood that comes with it. Keep each other informed and safe out there and enjoy the ladies. I will most likely still keep up with the boards some over the next few months reading reviews and living vicariously through you guys LOL. Not how I intended to go out. My plan was to get an outcall one day to my deathbed LOL. Life doesn't always work out the way we plan it to. Live every day as if it is your last because you never know when it might just be.

    Peace out my brothers.
    So sorry for your news. Stay positive and don't google your condition, just stay with the plan your doctors lay out. A very close friend beat a similar type of cancer so there is always hope.

  8. #10620

    If you change your mind

    Quote Originally Posted by Dugglc  [View Original Post]
    I have had around a dozen friends and family over the last 10 years that have chosen to fight cancer. All of them are now dead and died a very nasty undignified death. I have watched them go through surgeries and chemo only to live the time they had to live in total misery and sickness. A few of them beat their original cancer only to get it somewhere else. All of them had a very miserable existance while fighting it. I still have to go for more testing and if it isn't too far along I may choose to have surgery to have it removed but no way in hell I'm having chemo treatments. I choose to live the time I have left with dignity, not sick and bedridden having to have my family care for me and watch me waste away slowly. I will spend my time enjoying every minute of what there is to enjoy and so will my family. I went today and took my money out of the safe deposit box and set up trust funds for my wife and my kids that they won't know about until after I have passed on. My wife doesn't even know I have the money but they will be very well taken care of when the time comes. The wife will start getting her's as soon as I am gone and the kids will have to wait until they are 18. They will only collect the interest from the funds that I set up but it will be as much or more then they would ever make working. The trust funds that I set up will be around for generations. I feel satisfied with my life and what I am able to do for my family so while they will be upset at first they will always be taken care of by me even long after I am gone. The wife will probably be pissed at first finding out that I had that much money stashed back that she had no idea I had, and I'm sure she would rather have me around then to have the money, but she will never have to worry about anything ever. All of our debt will be paid off the day I pass and she and the kids will always be taken care of. I have already gone and set up my final arrangements also. I am being cremated and my family will be there when they cook my sorry ass LOL. I am going to make a recording to be played when they stick me in the oven with me banging on the door and with my voice asking is anybody else burning up and can somebody please turn on some air conditioning LOL. I will not only live the rest of my life in dignity but I will also get the last laugh and leave them all laughing also. Then when the wife goes to the bank to change bank accounts over to her name only she will find out that she has no debt and a steady income for both her and the kids forever. They will never be able to go nuts and spend the money that I am leaving them and wind up broke in the future and when they pass the money will go to whoever they choose to leave it to. I do not fear death so why fight it and spend a year or two sick and in bed making someone miserable caring for me and wiping my ass. I will just accept it and live life to it's fullest until my last breath. I saved this money over many years so that if things came to this as they have my legacy will live on long after I am gone. I am actually happy to go now rather than growing old and feeble and having to be a burdon on my family. While I didn't plan on it happening this early I am not disappointed or afraid. I will die with a smile on my face knowing that in just a week or so everybody I'm leaving behind will be hitting the lottery.
    Clinical trails are cost free for the patient. The list of all clinical trails in the US are listed here:

    https://www.clinicaltrials.gov/

    It is huge database but you can narrow it down knowing the specifics of the tumor.

  9. #10619

    Just move on

    Quote Originally Posted by HelloWorld3089  [View Original Post]
    Trying to get with a more upscale provider but it seems like they all want a copy of you DL or I'd, plus business card or linkedin profile. Anyone run into this or have a work around?
    Nobody is worth that risk.

  10. #10618

    Lizzie

    Any info on this one. I've searched and apparently no one has actually seen her. Pictures look a little TGTBT but she's a consistent advertiser on adult search and appears to be legit.

    Anyone actually seen Lizzie and can confirm she's the girl in the photos? See link below. Thanks!

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1412529

  11. #10617

    Verification

    Quote Originally Posted by HelloWorld3089  [View Original Post]
    Trying to get with a more upscale provider but it seems like they all want a copy of you DL or I'd, plus business card or linkedin profile. Anyone run into this or have a work around?
    As I'm sure you can surmise, they're looking to verify you. That said, many providers will be satisfied with your screen name on a site such as this. Alternatively, they might accept a reference from another provider. If any of these providers asks for some form of verification, suggest either or both of those. Hopefully that helps get you in the door!

  12. #10616
    You should tell her that you will do it if she, also, can provide you a copy of her DL or I'd, plus business card or linkedin profile. Never provide an SP these details.

    Quote Originally Posted by HelloWorld3089  [View Original Post]
    Trying to get with a more upscale provider but it seems like they all want a copy of you DL or I'd, plus business card or linkedin profile. Anyone run into this or have a work around?

  13. #10615

    My condolences

    Quote Originally Posted by Dugglc  [View Original Post]
    Well my friends I am forced to stop my mongering hobby. I was diagnosed with throat cancer on Tuesday by my doctor. I still have to go for further testing next Friday to see how far along it is, but my doctor seems to think it is pretty far along and told me that most likely I would need to have my voicebox removed and undergo chemo treatments. I am unwilling to do either, so I plan to spend what time I have left with my friends and family. I have been married for 36 years and in this hobby for 30 of those years. I think the least I can do is to devote the time I have remaining to the wife and kids to make this as easy on them as I possibly can. I am afraid of a few things like leaving my wife and kids on their own, but dying is not one of the things that scares me. I have enjoyed my time on this board and the brotherhood that comes with it. Keep each other informed and safe out there and enjoy the ladies. I will most likely still keep up with the boards some over the next few months reading reviews and living vicariously through you guys LOL. Not how I intended to go out. My plan was to get an outcall one day to my deathbed LOL. Life doesn't always work out the way we plan it to. Live every day as if it is your last because you never know when it might just be.

    Peace out my brothers.
    Hope the oncologists have a different diagnosis for you.

  14. #10614
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloWorld3089  [View Original Post]
    Trying to get with a more upscale provider but it seems like they all want a copy of you DL or I'd, plus business card or linkedin profile. Anyone run into this or have a work around?
    Ah, Hell no. Sorry, I am not giving my DL and or Business card to any provider. This is the kiss of death. Just my opinion.

    Funinsun.

  15. #10613

    Requesting IDs

    Trying to get with a more upscale provider but it seems like they all want a copy of you DL or I'd, plus business card or linkedin profile. Anyone run into this or have a work around?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape