Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,656 to 29,670 of 41300
-
12-19-19 08:13 #11645Senior Member

Posts: 909She's legit
The pictures are accurate, one bad thing is she does have a db, baby daddy or whatever hanging around. Seems gang affiliated as well.
Originally Posted by Ziich
[View Original Post]
Use that info as you will.
-
12-19-19 07:26 #11644Regular Member

Posts: 13Message her here or https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/575665634847.
Originally Posted by LarryTaz
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-19 07:25 #11643Regular Member

Posts: 13Andi. Best. You will never find a woman who gets into it than her. I had one a couple of days ago. Toe curling.
Originally Posted by KevinP2001
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-19 07:23 #11642Senior Member

Posts: 1840Great reviews
It's refreshing to see a first time poster giving info instead of asking for some. Not only were your reviews well written they were spot on with essential information. Welcome and look forward to seeing more of the same. JD.
Originally Posted by DownNit
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-19 05:13 #11641Regular Member

Posts: 14Andi link
Andi almost always has an ad on the sister site. I have only seen her once, but definitely a good time.
Originally Posted by LarryTaz
[View Original Post]
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...8823&cityid=92
-
12-19-19 03:42 #11640Senior Member

Posts: 435I think everyone who is on this site I've been with her. She is a little thick not in a bad way. You will most definitely have fun. She has a female roommate that is a good go to also.
Originally Posted by SailorBoy91
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-19 00:33 #11639Senior Member

Posts: 174Does she have cute feet?
Originally Posted by JaxRogue
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-19 00:22 #11638Senior Member

Posts: 174Life coach
Life coach my ass. 100 for QV. She should fuck my brains out and save my marriage for that price.
Originally Posted by PlayTiem
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-19 23:10 #11637Senior Member

Posts: 51Katie
Yea h I tried her she's a little heaver than I would like. But the pictures are accurate just add 10 pounds. She is super sweet and makes it a near GFE. Damage was 50 for a qv but listed more like 30-45 minutes. Hant was I think well below what she normally charges I just got her at a god time. Great comms over I'd do her again without hesitation.
Originally Posted by SailorBoy91
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-19 21:52 #11636Senior Member

Posts: 56Kaos
Wondering if anyone has seen her since she began posting again.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/861168817175
-
12-18-19 21:13 #11635Senior Member

Posts: 199Andi
I have been trying like heck to find a link to Andi's posts, she seems to have good reviews. Think there is another girl that is often reviewed with her but can't think of the name? Seems worth exploring! Following these posts can be confusing! I do like the concept though and feel that I can add some good 411! Nothing like sharing good useful information! I am new to the site and still trying to figure it out? Might have to use the I pad vs this phone?
-
12-18-19 19:56 #11634Senior Member

Posts: 46Best BBBJ in Jax
I'm looking to have a time with the best BBBJ in town, any suggestions?
-
12-18-19 19:39 #11633Regular Member

Posts: 3Katie
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/661474656609
Hello fellow mongers has anyone tried out this beauty who can share their experiences with us? I'm so tempted to pull the trigger, pm me would be appreciated.
-
12-18-19 19:30 #11632Senior Member

Posts: 1107Life coach
Wow, no kidding - 188 ads April 2017 - November 2019. More complete set of pics of her here:
Originally Posted by Grapp150
[View Original Post]
https://escortindex.com/ad/jacksonvi...-3936/1/717277
Some of them clearly on better days than others. But I also seem to dimly remember her face (and the left inner arm tat would seem to identify her in enough of the pics), but can't place it with any reviews that I remember.
-
12-18-19 17:00 #11631Senior Member

Posts: 174I set up a hh visit for 120 coins. Went way over my time. Worth every penny.
Originally Posted by Speedy16
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





