Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 6,076 to 6,090 of 12752
-
12-18-19 14:37 #6677Senior Member

Posts: 252Sounds legit right? LOL
I texted yesterday just to see what kind of shit show she would come up with. Of course she wants you to sign up for a website to "check" your identity because that will make her feel "safer. " Yesterday her name was Emily though, LOL. I'll give her some credit as even after I told her I wouldn't sign up for any websites, she kept trying by sending me pics, LOL. Stay safe out there boys!
Originally Posted by SMF1234
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-19 14:31 #6676Senior Member

Posts: 252Chloe is definitely a fun time
Been seeing her off and on for quite awhile. She never disappoints. And loves to talk dirty and she's good at it! Everything covered which might be a deal breaker for some especially as her BJ skills aren't the best. But I'll be dammed if she don't make up for it during the main event. Seems to enjoy it and with the dirty talk going on, definitely gets into it. I recommend and will repeat. Enjoy her and stay safe!
Originally Posted by Tonym4141
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-19 13:55 #6675Senior Member

Posts: 309I couldn't resist posting this
Ok. 100 points for UNIQUENESS. Apparently she loves 69 with rimming and then making out right after. Adding "MMMMMMMMMM" to the ad. LOL.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/41153977/
Play safe Boys!!
SMF.
-
12-17-19 19:19 #6674Regular Member

Posts: 8Chloe
Yes that's Chloe always had good experiences with her!
Originally Posted by NedleyMandingo
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-19 14:29 #6673Senior Member

Posts: 74Roxylox / Layla
I'm talking about this girl.
Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/41016578/
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...8881&cityid=98
Her pornhub.
https://www.pornhub.com/model/roxylox
-
12-16-19 11:31 #6672Senior Member

Posts: 632Oh shit! I know her LOL. She went to East Ridge high. She was always a easy piece of tail lmao. Idk about her attiude she was in the circle I used to hang with.
Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-19 09:52 #6671Senior Member

Posts: 1149Looks sketchy
Thats true there is not much in lake and she looks sketchy as hell to me. No as in LEO just looks like a bad attitude and bad service.
Originally Posted by George1800
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-19 09:33 #6670Senior Member

Posts: 55Lake County
Has anyone seen this girl?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/39682666/
I have burned by unreviewed girls before, but she is close. Not much going on around Clermont.
George.
-
12-15-19 19:57 #6669Senior Member

Posts: 280Anyone has some info on this one? She says that she is back but I don't remember seeing her before.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/40985888/
-
12-15-19 19:45 #6668Senior Member

Posts: 998Thanks for that. So I should assume the pics are fake. She has a local number and said she has an incall on kirkman but I didn't know if the extrra coin was worth it since I saw no reviews.
Originally Posted by MotoMadman
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-19 19:44 #6667Senior Member

Posts: 998Are you talking about the brunette?
Originally Posted by BananaBoi
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-19 19:42 #6666Senior Member

Posts: 998I never wait. I hold them to their word. If we agree to a certain time, I let them know every step of the way, leaving now, 10 minutes away, 5 minutes, pulling in, etc. If they even say, I'm not there or its going to be a minute. I'm so out of there. These girls need to stop booking back to back and learn how to tell if someone is serious about coming and if they are getting bullshitted and weed those guys out instead of double stacking appointments. Besides waiting in a hotel parking lot is kinda sketch.
Originally Posted by YankeeDoodle
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-19 17:42 #6665Senior Member

Posts: 107I did not meet her, but I reached out to her a few days ago. She quoted $100 for QV and $200 for half hour. Rates are more than I value such services.
Originally Posted by Oreddy
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-19 15:30 #6664Senior Member

Posts: 42She comes in and out of town. She's based out of orlando. Legit. Pics are real.
Originally Posted by BananaBoi
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-19 16:20 #6663Regular Member

Posts: 1Kara is Back
Recently reconnected with a favorite of mine.
BBBJDT, CFS and just one sexy lady.
She's got a new number and profile.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kara-escort-orlando-713790
No CIM on the menu.
Well worth the price of admission.












Reply With Quote





