Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 17,131 to 17,145 of 28081
-
12-18-19 14:21 #10951Senior Member

Posts: 284Sweet Ivy?
Anyone have any experience / reports on Sweet Ivy?
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/154292
Looked her up in the forum and got nothing back. I'd appreciate any feedback.
-
12-18-19 13:23 #10950Banned Member

Posts: 222Seeking solid massage ending in BBBJ
Seeking a solid therapeutic massage to help with sore back followed by a world class BBBJCIM. The kind of blowjob you think about for days. Any recommendations on hidden gems that you may know? Feel free to PM me. I may have intel to share as well although I've posted recommendations on the public board as well.
-
12-18-19 00:01 #10949Senior Member

Posts: 53I second that motion. Checked it out Saturday night and man! Was Not disappointed. Definitely the best bang for the buck I've had in a while. A little Bush never stopped me LOL. Props for the tip man.
Originally Posted by Slickdw
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-19 23:47 #10948Senior Member

Posts: 53Re: Joy spa
Went there twice early this year. Had this nice thick Latina, Lidya, Lilya? Looks 8, service 7. 5. Damage $$ for half. I hate haggling to be honest. Girl had booty for days. Not sure who's there now.
Originally Posted by Dream619
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-19 22:19 #10947Senior Member

Posts: 28Any luck with AMP that have Latina masseuse?
I saw online post about some places. I want to try out, but want to see if anyone has cross paths with one, thanks.
-
12-17-19 18:13 #10946Regular Member

Posts: 3Long time member, first time poster. Just moved to sunny San Diego a couple of months ago. Saw the reviews and figured I'd try my luck this morning. Was able to schedule a 30 minute session for later in the afternoon. Just got back and have to agree with the reviews for the most part.
Originally Posted by CapitanWoody
[View Original Post]
Her office / apartment is in Mission Valley. A bit of a maze but she gives good directions to get you there.
The office / apt while clean, was cold (she had a little space heater plugged up) and smelled of marijuana. (She apologized for smoking before our session).
She herself is of sweet demeanor. Mid to late 40's, decent body with bolt-ons. I would rate her as a 6.
Got undressed and hopped on the table. She disrobed completely from the start. I was checking her out in the mirror and she apologized for the scar on her stomach, saying she had cancer in the past. I told her that I'm happy she was able to beat it!
Massage was ok. Oil was used and was pretty typical. Nothing special but done with effort.
After a few minutes, she grabs a towel to wipe off the oil and proceeds to do a couple body slides. Then tells me that's all she has time for in a half-hour appointment and asks me to flip over.
On the flip, she asks if it's ok if she uses protection or if I simply wanted a HJ. I give her the ok and she proceeds to put it on with her mouth and suck deep for a few minutes. With my hands roaming and teasing her thighs, she asks "would you like FS?" I say sure and she proceeds to RCG until I pop. Not bad for the first visit!
All in all, a good experience but the weed smell and cold room did deter. Hey, it's not a perfect world. Great value for the buck for sure!
-
12-17-19 14:17 #10945Banned Member

Posts: 220Patience is a Virtue, but worth the wait
It's been a while since I've seen her but definitely want to again.
Originally Posted by Marco19
[View Original Post]
I want to say it's been about 2 to 2 1/2 years since I first saw her and close to a year since my last.
Like the previous poster said the pics are her true and true. Not the typical fake or downloaded pics from the web. Some may be a little older (haven't looked at all) but she still looks the same she holds up well.
Her customer base has probably grown quite a bit so yes be patient she was always good at returning calls.
Just curious, what are her current rates for hour session. You can pm me if you don't want to publish to all.
Thanks in advance.
-
12-17-19 13:09 #10944Senior Member

Posts: 53Amp
Any info on Joy spa. It says there are model lineups and Latins there.
-
12-17-19 12:56 #10943Senior Member

Posts: 102Akemi
Yes that's her. Be patient if you want to see her, she doesn't always respond quickly and given the time of year she might me busy with other things.
Originally Posted by CapitanWoody
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-19 23:48 #10942Regular Member

Posts: 21Akemi?
Are you talking about this lady?
Originally Posted by SdfitLife
[View Original Post]
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/149809
I've been trying to contact her for days now, however she has not responded. I have called and texted her and nothing. Any help?
-
12-16-19 20:59 #10941Senior Member

Posts: 278Search for akemi on rubratings.
Originally Posted by RexHymen
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-19 19:57 #10940Banned Member

Posts: 220Agree 100%
Yes, good review and it brought back memories of the times with her.
Originally Posted by SdfitLife
[View Original Post]
The 1st few times, were just about the same as you described then the one time she hopped on top RCG after bagging junior and went to town. Did not know FS was on the menu until that point not that I was disappointed before.
Like I said before she provide very good service and she is friendly but sensual making the experience that much more enjoyable.
Now I'm jealous and want to schedule another session with her very soon maybe after the holiday season.
Like you said her jumping in the shower with you was always an added bonus.
-
12-16-19 19:35 #10939Regular Member

Posts: 22How to find Yam-Yam
Is it possible to get a little more info on Yam-Yam? Specifically how to find her and a link to what she looks like. Please. With oil on top
Originally Posted by SdfitLife
[View Original Post]
.
I tried searching the threads but the search yielded nothing, same with online, unless I want to join one of those other $ites that aren't as good and cost $$.
Any info greatly appreciated!
-
12-16-19 19:05 #10938Senior Member

Posts: 278Yam-Yam
After a few days of mismatched schedules, I was finally able to secure a session. Place was easy enough find. She's right in the center of mission valley. Complex is massive it's a bit of maze to get her place but she give good enough direction. Absolutely spotless incall. Not a speck of dirt inside the ambience from the candles and dim lighting were perfect. She looks exactly like her pics. MILF type Asian with a great set of bolt-ons. She has this cute lily toe voice and accent combo that I loved. She was wearing a thin form fitting dress so I knew exactly what her body looked like. She was warm and friendly from the beginning. We exchange a few niceties and she instructs me to get undressed. If I had to complain about one thing it would be about the lack of face hole on her table. This is really a preference thing more than anything since shoulders and next are usually pretty tight. I undress and she strips down to her birthday suit for the entirety of the massage. Great body for a woman in her mid to late 40's if I had to guess the massage was fantastic. I booked a 30 since it was first time and she was still able to cover my entire body throughly. I was expecting a standard HE on the flip but she asked me if it was okay to use protection. I said sure. She proceeds with a very slow and sensual CBJ. Lots of deepthroat and in no time at all I blow in the bag. She massages my chest and legs for a little while after and then asks if I would like a shower. I politely declined. I plan on booking 45 or an hr next time to see if she's will to hop in the shower with me. At 1. , I don't think anything registers as high on the value scale for me. She comes highly recommended.
-
12-16-19 15:58 #10937Regular Member

Posts: 1Address
What's the address I can't find it?
Originally Posted by J0K3R
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





