Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11629

    Sugar WOW

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/922580317528

    After spending some time reading reviews on the thread I decided to visit Sugar and it was incredible. I'm not much for details but pretty much every review in here it's spot on.

    Additionally has anyway reviewed the "Puerto Rican Treasure Hunt"? Goes by Chanel. I texted her but I got a reply asking "who's this". I double checked the number and it's correct. Don't know what to make of it.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...0/536489964449

  2. #11628

    First one

    Don't recall a review on the first one like a previous poster mentioned. But I wish she had good reviews. I'm liking that pic of her nice rack.

  3. #11627

    Tried seeing the last one

    I tried contacting the last girl a few months ago when I was in the area but never received an answer, otherwise I'd have a review. Never even got the "hey, what's up" reply six hours later, like Katlyn, LOL. Nothing. May try again next time though.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhtVeyron1  [View Original Post]
    I've seen a review for the top one before, I don't recall details don't think the review was all that great, last one I asked about and was told she was legit with no further details. All others I have not seen reviews for.

  4. #11626

    Reviews

    I've seen a review for the top one before, I don't recall details don't think the review was all that great, last one I asked about and was told she was legit with no further details. All others I have not seen reviews for.

  5. #11625

  6. #11624

    Requires Pictures

    Tried to have a dream about this one but it didn't happen. She insisted that I send her a face pic. I don't do that, so the conversation ended.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/506874768619

  7. #11623

    Damn it Andi

    What did I say about you sitting around reading these posts instead of working? You are in for a real OTK spanking young lady. Just wait till I see you again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andi3030  [View Original Post]
    Hi sweetie! Have a great holiday, see ya soon xoxo.

    Happy holiday's to all my mongers!

  8. #11622
    Quote Originally Posted by UF2006  [View Original Post]
    Short answer: Stay away.

    Long answer: See post #11449.

  9. #11621
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter375  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/945078527663

    Holy Shit! This girl is AWESOME! Great coms throughout the day. Arrived at agreed time and she gave me the room number to a mid level hotel. Nice clean room.

    She looks even better in person. We said hello and got down to business right away. Never asked for donation. Set it in plain view.

    Her skin is silky smooth. Pretty face with plump lips. Kisses a little. Not really dfk. Beautiful healthy curves and gorgeous boobs. Very clean and smelled nice. Great enthusiastic BBBJ. Daty and she smelled and tasted wonderful. Many positions and she really gets into it. Mildly vocal. Not overkill. Went way over my time and she never mentioned it. I will repeat as often as I can. Best experience I've had in this hobby. Been around for about three years and she is definitely the most fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter375  [View Original Post]
    Forgot to mention: she has very pretty feet and they were CLEAN.
    Mario coins?

    TIA.

  10. #11620

    Southside sweetest

    Had a qv dream with this girl a few days ago. She actually brought back my faith in this hobby. She's got a house on the southside. It didn't smell of smoke and she was not high! Unbelievable. She was a little bit of a clock watcher but an open menu and just fun to be with she's also very cute but will not post a picture of her face overall she's my ATF. 9/10 on any scale and def. 10/10 on stg. Enjoy!!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...g/328577001012

  11. #11619

    Any info on this one?

    This one and her friends took me for 20 before I could talk mu way out of there. It a grey house off Mcgolthin St. Near Firestone. Just saying.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com And /122892785439.

  12. #11618
    Quote Originally Posted by UF2006  [View Original Post]
    I think I've read a couple of negative reviews.

  13. #11617

    Forgot To mention

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter375  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/945078527663

    Holy Shit! This girl is AWESOME! Great coms throughout the day. Arrived at agreed time and she gave me the room number to a mid level hotel. Nice clean room.

    She looks even better in person. We said hello and got down to business right away. Never asked for donation. Set it in plain view.

    Her skin is silky smooth. Pretty face with plump lips. Kisses a little. Not really dfk. Beautiful healthy curves and gorgeous boobs. Very clean and smelled nice. Great enthusiastic BBBJ. Daty and she smelled and tasted wonderful. Many positions and she really gets into it. Mildly vocal. Not overkill. Went way over my time and she never mentioned it. I will repeat as often as I can. Best experience I've had in this hobby. Been around for about three years and she is definitely the most fun.
    Forgot to mention: she has very pretty feet and they were CLEAN.

  14. #11616

    Sugar

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/945078527663

    Holy Shit! This girl is AWESOME! Great coms throughout the day. Arrived at agreed time and she gave me the room number to a mid level hotel. Nice clean room.

    She looks even better in person. We said hello and got down to business right away. Never asked for donation. Set it in plain view.

    Her skin is silky smooth. Pretty face with plump lips. Kisses a little. Not really dfk. Beautiful healthy curves and gorgeous boobs. Very clean and smelled nice. Great enthusiastic BBBJ. Daty and she smelled and tasted wonderful. Many positions and she really gets into it. Mildly vocal. Not overkill. Went way over my time and she never mentioned it. I will repeat as often as I can. Best experience I've had in this hobby. Been around for about three years and she is definitely the most fun.

  15. #11615

    Info


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape