Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 842 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 342 742 792 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 892 942 ... LastLast
Results 12,616 to 12,630 of 19295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6680

    Titusville Rene

    Is Rene back in business or is she still off the rails? She used to be good and reliable, but last month she went way out and unreliable. Does anyone have a current report?

  2. #6679
    Quote Originally Posted by SxPxDx13  [View Original Post]
    I tried a search with no results. Anybody have feedback on this one?

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...s/626704485448

    Couldn't find it on EI, nothing by the number, and the ad makes you click through to get the number. Seems odd to me.
    Former and&O provider. Attractive and nice lady with an open menu. Would see her again.

  3. #6678
    Quote Originally Posted by SxPxDx13  [View Original Post]
    I tried a search with no results. Anybody have feedback on this one?

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...s/626704485448

    Couldn't find it on EI, nothing by the number, and the ad makes you click through to get the number. Seems odd to me.
    Former and&O provider. She was attractive and nice when I met with her there.

  4. #6677

    Faking

    Quote Originally Posted by Mmccob  [View Original Post]
    Did a qv with Little Boss Lady this morning. Definitely the pictures are her. Smoking little body. Got comfortable and she went right into BBBJ. Spent a few minutes enjoying the feeling. Ask for the main e.

    Event. She had no covers but I brought one. She got on CG and rode me hard. Faked an O and asked if I close. Nope. She continued to ride past the qv limit until I filled the bag.

    Her phone kept ringing but didn't answer. When I was dressing to leave, she was busy taking pictures of her tight pussy and texting them to someone.

    She's really cute, tiny body, and not jaded yet. Another monger indicated she smokes crack but I saw no signs and she was completely lucid in my visit. I'll definitely repeat but for a longer session.

    Her ads are on the Cocoa Beach section of STG.

    http://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com/...u/108815627380
    Reminds me of that old joke:

    Q: Why do women fake orgasms?

    A: Because they think we care.

  5. #6676
    Quote Originally Posted by SxPxDx13  [View Original Post]
    I tried a search with no results. Anybody have feedback on this one?

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...s/626704485448

    Couldn't find it on EI, nothing by the number, and the ad makes you click through to get the number. Seems odd to me.
    Funny thing about her is apparently she has Adriana / Little Boss Lady's old phone number. I wasn't paying attention to the ad and tried to hit up LBL and got Sophie instead. Really good comms and she sent me some pics that I haven't seen in her ads and they are the same girl as the STG ads but I haven't been to see her yet. Was a little thrown off by the number swap thing. Something about a provider having a bible verse tat on her forearm seems off too but I'm willing to let that slide LOL.

  6. #6675

    Wyp

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvGourmet  [View Original Post]
    What's WYP?
    What's your price.

  7. #6674

    Initials

    Quote Originally Posted by SxPxDx13  [View Original Post]
    She's also on WYP out of Christmas.
    What's WYP?

  8. #6673

    Natalie

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake1999  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Natalie recently. I found a positive review from about a year ago.

    http://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.com...e/449742240337

    Snake.
    She's also on WYP out of Christmas.

  9. #6672

    Morgan Elis

    Anyone know what's happened to her? She said she'd be in town from 5-14th. We had been pming through here then all of a sudden didn't get a response from her!

  10. #6671
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    That's porn star Jenna.

    http://archive.ph/Up3Wq
    It's another landline number also, tried texting it.

  11. #6670

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by StudGator  [View Original Post]
    Maybe some of you long term contributors recognize this gal.

    Unfortunately, the number provided is owned by an 88 year old man.

    I guess it is just another one of the more believable of the rash of TGTBT posts on STG lately.

    Too bad.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/310833105959
    That's porn star Jenna.

    http://archive.ph/Up3Wq

  12. #6669

    Natalie

    Has anyone seen Natalie recently. I found a positive review from about a year ago.

    http://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.com...e/449742240337

    Snake.

  13. #6668

    Little boss lady

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Nice pics, three thumbs up! Based on the mixed reviews, I was on the fence about seeing her, those pics definitely push me off of the fence and squarely into the "yes" category!
    Yep pics seriously accurate, just had the hhr w her very recently, get at her now because the candyman has her attention. Fun FS but one and done for me. She is really tiny yet great body and knows how to ride, super sweet but her self time is short, know it and own it.

  14. #6667

    Sophia in Sharpes

    I tried a search with no results. Anybody have feedback on this one?

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...s/626704485448

    Couldn't find it on EI, nothing by the number, and the ad makes you click through to get the number. Seems odd to me.

  15. #6666

    Little Cream Pie. Oh My

    Maybe some of you long term contributors recognize this gal.

    Unfortunately, the number provided is owned by an 88 year old man.

    I guess it is just another one of the more believable of the rash of TGTBT posts on STG lately.

    Too bad.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/310833105959

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape