Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,301 to 18,315 of 26404
-
12-18-19 12:42 #8104Senior Member

Posts: 774Is?
Ok so I never did an agency girl. Is that really what opens the door?
Originally Posted by Void79
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-19 11:01 #8103Senior Member

Posts: 211Pewaukee
This is Jameson.
Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-19 10:23 #8102Senior Member

Posts: 484Barestyle
That's the trouble. She will go BBFS. Do I want DATY 45 minutes after you walked out the door? I was with her about 4-5 years ago. A sweetheart and a great piece. But safe sex should rule. Just saying'. Not judging.
Originally Posted by FatOldman69
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-19 00:01 #8101Senior Member

Posts: 174Snow Bunnie
Look in the barestyle section for my review.
Originally Posted by HankSen
[View Original Post]
FOM69.
-
12-17-19 23:11 #8100Senior Member

Posts: 48Snow bunnie
Have seen her 3 times, very time was a good time. She is the real deal.
Originally Posted by GasolineMan
[View Original Post]
BeerTown out.
-
12-17-19 22:02 #8099Senior Member

Posts: 299Omg.
I've got an appointment with this lady this Saturday. I can't wait. Hope it turns out as awesome as she looks.
https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files...2.htm?cat=4650
-
12-17-19 21:54 #8098Senior Member

Posts: 58Search bunnie
If you search bunnie multiple reviews will pop up.
Originally Posted by HankSen
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-19 21:27 #8097Senior Member

Posts: 65Snow Bunnie Review
She is real. I did a review of her. See post 7585. I think there are also a few other posts that discussed her.
Originally Posted by HankSen
[View Original Post]
Gas Out.
-
12-17-19 19:56 #8096Senior Member

Posts: 25Snow bunny
https://skipthegames.com/img/009/MjE...zBmODNjNTg.jpg searched forum but didn't find any reviews saying she's real or if she was a good time. Maybe to many snow bunnies. Any help appreciated.
-
12-17-19 16:58 #8095Senior Member

Posts: 686Who?
Name? Link? Something?
Chick from pewaukee is not overly descriptive.
Originally Posted by OlderGuys2
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-19 16:51 #8094Senior Member

Posts: 45Pewaukee
Your message box is full so I couldn't reply. Thanks though.
Originally Posted by OlderGuys2
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-19 16:24 #8093Regular Member

Posts: 20Is she seeing anyone new?
Originally Posted by OlderGuys2
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-19 15:57 #8092Senior Member

Posts: 420Yeah, who is this? I'd love to meet up with her if she's legit with a good track record.
Originally Posted by JamesGang41
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-19 14:37 #8091Senior Member

Posts: 171Is this Nikki?
Originally Posted by LuvNitdc5
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-19 12:29 #8090Senior Member

Posts: 420Sunshine, Indianapolis Phone
Am really curious about this one. The phone number she uses will pop up tons of info off the web but nothing I'm finding as far as reviews. The phone number would be an Indianapolis phone but no reviews in the Indy Escort section of this site so it's most likely a Google phone number. Looks like she travels and there also a Milwaukee phone number listed that again leads to tons of ads but nothing I'm seeing reviews on. Anyone familiar with her? She has an outstanding body and ass and fucking her doggy would be quite the view.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/265937058655
https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...-1621_i7875925
https://escortfish.ch/photos/view/317-679-1621











Reply With Quote





