Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,826 to 15,840 of 26922
-
12-17-19 20:03 #11097Senior Member

Posts: 29It means plastic. Think of a piece of plastic wrap placed between you and her hoohaa.
Originally Posted by Jason750
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-19 16:49 #11096Regular Member

Posts: 9Jen of Chicago / Jen Parker
Anyone have any experiences with Jen? Looking for some details you could share with me, be in the city tomorrow.
Who also might be a must see around the Gold Coast, prefer outcall. Thanks in advance.
-
12-17-19 12:12 #11095Senior Member

Posts: 76Macie
About 5'6 or 5'7". She does where heels so that adds a few inches.
Originally Posted by Citybird
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-19 09:47 #11094Senior Member

Posts: 692Unfortunately, Ola has left the area for now. (At least she was supposed to leave on / around the 15th). She was not expensive, 2 Franklins for an hour, full GFE.
Originally Posted by Jason750
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-19 09:43 #11093Senior Member

Posts: 692Nice share
Thanks Jason. I depend on this forum. Sharing is caring.
Originally Posted by Jason750
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-19 09:05 #11092Senior Member

Posts: 97Fisting
Anyone know any willing candidates?
-
12-17-19 02:22 #11091Senior Member

Posts: 45Recommendations for threesomes?
Should've tried with Ola and Lara before they left, but does anyone have any recommendations for a couple of girls that offer three-way fun?
-
12-16-19 23:25 #11090Senior Member

Posts: 86She's tall, and wears high heels. She kept them on the whole time. How's ola? Been meaning to try her but heard she's expensive?
Originally Posted by Citybird
[View Original Post]
No saliva allowed? What's that even mean LOL.
Originally Posted by Meddic80
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-19 23:15 #11089Senior Member

Posts: 308Macie is definitely shorter than Ola. I only saw Macie once, but I think maybe 5'-4" ish.
Originally Posted by Citybird
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-19 22:41 #11088Senior Member

Posts: 54Had a Good Time with Bonnie This Summer
I saw Bonnie at Logan Square this summer. I honestly had a good time even though, as someone mentioned, it took a while to get going. Apartment was kinda messy but I wasn't there for that. Also did BBFS for an extra $ which was actually great because she felt tight (and I'm not huge). I tried to get together with her again earlier in the fall, but she just took too long to respond.
Originally Posted by RonM
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-19 20:36 #11087Senior Member

Posts: 572Pictures are accurate. I used to see her a lot 4 years ago. Everything covered, daty no saliva allowed LOL.
Originally Posted by Jason750
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-19 18:35 #11086Senior Member

Posts: 470Very nice
Nice report, keep them coming.
Originally Posted by Jason750
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-19 16:33 #11085Regular Member

Posts: 18Maciee
By any chance does anyone know her height? I wasn't a huge fan on how tall Ola, so trying to figure out if Macie is shorter. Thanks.
-
12-16-19 16:15 #11084Senior Member

Posts: 86Brittany?
Anyone seen her? Some comments about her being crazy LOL but she's got that hot MILF look that I love.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...361/2242530091
-
12-16-19 10:42 #11083Senior Member

Posts: 86Hey guys,
I've been lurking here for a few months and decided I should make an account. Your posts have helped me a ton so thank you.
Here's some of the girls I've had dreams about.
Cherry: nice petite chick who is very enthusiastic. Accurate pics, made me feel comfortable $.4 for hh.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...715/2242970921
Carmella:
Nice girl, I didn't go FS with her just a BJ. Awesome if you like tiny girls.
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3314720394
Bella:
Hot Latina chick but she had a lot of rules. Couldn't touch her anywhere and she slipped a hat on me before any touching or anything. Nice enough girl but she wasn't into it.
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3127740974
Traveling porn starlet Sarah Bella:
Got her Snapchat on the traveling porn thread and wow. A bit expensive but she made me feel like I was with a girlfriend. Lots of DFK, BBJ, and she's got amazing tits. Really nice girl.
Lisa:
I was intrigued by a nuru experience and decided to give her a try. Not the girl in the pics, she's pretty big. Odd location in a office building. Wouldn't repeat this one.
Macie:
Holy hell you guys were right about this one. She's a superfreak. Opted for the hour with her and glad I did. Loves anal, I think she prefers it honestly. I stuck a toy in while I was in the backdoor. Cim, she offered me bare FS and I declined, that was the only thing that was a little off. Otherwise awesome and so worth the time.










Reply With Quote






