The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15377
    Quote Originally Posted by AbeNormal  [View Original Post]
    Spent 3 fun filled hours with this nympho over the weekend, and had a blast (or two, or three) I dreamed the activities included DFK, DATY, DT, ball licking, CIM, dirty talk, face sitting, squirting, every position in the book, and two rounds of balls deep anal. I had asked for the 5 star treatment and got it. The lady never said "no" and I lost count of the number of times she got off.

    She said she is missing some of her regulars at the moment, but I explained to her that it is tough this time of year with the holiday season, and should get better after the first of the year.

    She is super friendly and can hold a conversation about anything. Too bad I live so far away, but I told her I would try to get back to Nashville in a couple of months.
    Can you send me a link to her ad. I can never find it and I want to take the plunge with all the good reviews. Too many sketchy women out here and the ones of Eros and many on RR have some ridiculous screening requirements or are asking for $$4. Ty for any info.

  2. #15376

    Columbia

    Quote Originally Posted by BruceWane  [View Original Post]
    So I went to this providers complex in Columbia. Had me park a building away. Said she was waving from balcony, but couldn't see her. There was a group of dark skinned younger guys at the stairs where I was parked and they kept looking over at me. I grabbed my tape and was going to act like a contractor, but it didn't feel right. One walked down and was acting like he was going to another car. Decided to leave. As I was backing out, they all looked at me liked the missed their mark. Not sure if this is Sofia or not, these pics are different.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....ille/41065985/
    That one is not Sophia. I have tried them both. The one that you went to see is nasty. I think she only wants to get banged. Smells bad. Sophia is better than her but not by much. At least she didn't smell. Good luck and you have been forwarned.

  3. #15375
    Quote Originally Posted by DickHerGood  [View Original Post]
    I see that Ava is coming to Louisville and she's based in Nashville. Wondering if anyone has any info on her? Just the normal stuff. Services, looks accurate, personality? Ty in advance.
    I have seen her many times.What do you want to know? DM me if you want.

  4. #15374

    Ava Michelle (currently on EROS)

    I see that Ava is coming to Louisville and she's based in Nashville. Wondering if anyone has any info on her? Just the normal stuff. Services, looks accurate, personality? Ty in advance.

  5. #15373

    Anna the Gem, Anna the Brat

    Can someone tell me who is who? Maybe a link or two would help.

  6. #15372
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowHawk  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever met this woman? Contact seems impossible. Thanks.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ille/40992044/
    I have seen her before in the past and it was a decent experience. I recently tried to see her and told her what time I will be there, when I got to the hotel I had to park way in the back cause most parking was taken and I told her about it. She complained that I was taking too long to park and said "don't even bother coming up your taking too long" and stop answering me, waste of time. And she raised her rates as she is a high end escort. I will not see her ever again.

  7. #15371
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229

    Jen Sexy Secret

    I saw this lady this evening. Wow Nashville is lucky to have her. Setup was extremely easy and she showed up looking great. I wish Knoxville had a couple like her. I will be seeing her again while I'm in town.

  8. #15370
    Quote Originally Posted by BruceWane  [View Original Post]
    So I went to this providers complex in Columbia. Had me park a building away. Said she was waving from balcony, but couldn't see her. There was a group of dark skinned younger guys at the stairs where I was parked and they kept looking over at me. I grabbed my tape and was going to act like a contractor, but it didn't feel right. One walked down and was acting like he was going to another car. Decided to leave. As I was backing out, they all looked at me liked the missed their mark. Not sure if this is Sofia or not, these pics are different.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....ille/41065985/
    Sofia in Columbia is a goofball anyway. You don't want to see her.

  9. #15369

    Lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by BruceWane  [View Original Post]
    So I went to this providers complex in Columbia. Had me park a building away. Said she was waving from balcony, but couldn't see her. There was a group of dark skinned younger guys at the stairs where I was parked and they kept looking over at me. I grabbed my tape and was going to act like a contractor, but it didn't feel right. One walked down and was acting like he was going to another car. Decided to leave. As I was backing out, they all looked at me liked the missed their mark. Not sure if this is Sofia or not, these pics are different.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....ille/41065985/
    Sounds of days gone by of the Columbia gang. Glad you thought ahead and had a backup plan. Seems providers and guys can't be to careful these days.

  10. #15368
    [3rd Party Escort Ad deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be an Escort Advertisement posted by a 3rd party.

    Per forum rules, escort advertisements and escort contact information may only be posted by the escort herself.

    Of course, links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are acceptable, and members are welcome to share escort contact information via the Forum's Private Messaging system.

    Links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are also acceptable. The limitation applies only to escort advertisements posted by 3rd parties claiming to represent the advertiser.

    If you know an escort who is interested in promoting her services on the USASexGuide, then have her register a membership and post her own advertisement.

  11. #15367

    Spring Hill

    Visited her today. Cute gal but not the pictures. Maybe 15 years ago and 50 lbs. Was right to the point.

    https://nashville.rubratings.com/155532

  12. #15366

    Columbia possible mishap

    So I went to this providers complex in Columbia. Had me park a building away. Said she was waving from balcony, but couldn't see her. There was a group of dark skinned younger guys at the stairs where I was parked and they kept looking over at me. I grabbed my tape and was going to act like a contractor, but it didn't feel right. One walked down and was acting like he was going to another car. Decided to leave. As I was backing out, they all looked at me liked the missed their mark. Not sure if this is Sofia or not, these pics are different.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....ille/41065985/

  13. #15365

    Date with Anna the Gem

    Spent 3 fun filled hours with this nympho over the weekend, and had a blast (or two, or three) I dreamed the activities included DFK, DATY, DT, ball licking, CIM, dirty talk, face sitting, squirting, every position in the book, and two rounds of balls deep anal. I had asked for the 5 star treatment and got it. The lady never said "no" and I lost count of the number of times she got off.

    She said she is missing some of her regulars at the moment, but I explained to her that it is tough this time of year with the holiday season, and should get better after the first of the year.

    She is super friendly and can hold a conversation about anything. Too bad I live so far away, but I told her I would try to get back to Nashville in a couple of months.
    Last edited by Abe Normal; 12-17-19 at 10:43. Reason: ad photo

  14. #15364

    Relax Inn

    Quote Originally Posted by Archerjames87  [View Original Post]
    Tried to email but no response. Prefer not to use phone.
    I have a date scheduled with her and she told me she was at the Relax inn, place looks like a dump anyone know anything about this place is it safe.

  15. #15363

    Another amazing session with karman

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyFuck01  [View Original Post]
    She is a small girl, a super pretty curve, a small tit and very soft skin. Great big kisser.

    Karman23 is great. Head skills are top notch! Friendly, easy going, no rush legit provider. Incall location clean, safe area near the airport.

    Started with some chit chat, she offered a back rub to relax, and ease my nerves. Started out with some BBBJ which was AWESOME! Seriously, one of the best I've had, must be her specialty, it seemed she enjoyed it as much as I did. I had to stop her several times so I didn't blow too soon. My turn for some DATY, she was clean and tasted great. Moved on to some K9, CG, RCG, MISH. Nice clean, tight kitty, again, one of the best.

    I highly recommend, treat her right, so she stays around for awhile, and she will be good to you.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/app/p...962a7e2deb8a00

    Note:

    Really good head, some of the best head I've gotten in nashville.
    Karman is absolutely beautiful. Better than her pictures even. Once in the room, we poured some wine and after a few sips she excused herself to the bathroom and returned in very sexy underwear. I undressed while she was gone and when she returned we immediately began DFK and general joint body groping. It was a true turn-on.

    Then we moved to the bed where she began a great BBBJ which some moved to 69 and DATY. She is particularly good at BBBJ and I enjoyed that for quite some time before we put on the cover and moved on to intercourse. Karman's body is so nice: perky breasts, awesome ass, suculent lips and smile, eyes. The whole deal. We moved through a few positions, but I really enjoyed CG where I could feel her ass, suck her tits, kiss, etc. Finished off there and we relaxed with some more wine and gentle conversation. After a bit, we went back to bed for more fun. Started with some DFK and then She provided another awesome BBBJ. On came the cover and we started with CG, then some RCG and doggie. Which she reported wsa her favorite position. Finally, lost it in missionary.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9243219F-9B2D-48A5-9BA6-31149CC5759C.jpg‎   C7EF651A-22B0-400B-BC1A-56619A44E882.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape