Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,011 to 29,025 of 58848
-
12-16-19 21:52 #29838Senior Member

Posts: 158Tip Early / Flip Early
I've been following the reports and request for more non FS options on the board with great interest. Thanks to everyone that has shared there favorite spots. I have been meaning to write individual reports on the places I have visited but at this point, it makes more sense to lump them all together.
Magic Therapy. No surprises here. I think everyone knows this place has great masseuses. I drew an attendant name CoCo the first time but only had a so so time. Too bad, she was really stacked. I would say DDs. I wish I knew where she went now that I know how awesome this place is. All the masseuses are very open minded. I've seen everyone in the current lineup I think. Jeanie was my second visit and I usually ask for her. I just had a fantastic sessions with Angela this past Sunday so its getting hard for me to choose. I think I just really dig Jeanie's personality. She makes me laugh quite a bit and her dirty talk is pretty sexy and sometimes outrageous. There is a third woman there named CiCi who is also great. I can just walk into this joint and say I am truly happy with whoever shows up.
Natural Therapy. I usually go to this place when I am chasing after Jeanie. She works at both Magic and Natural. Same as above for service. I have seen one other woman there whose name escapes me. I often think about visiting her again but its the further from me than my other options.
Star Massage. I have really been meaning to write a review about this place in Casselberry but I was sort of keeping it under my hat. This used to be my weekly spot until my second trip to Magic. The two attendants are named Bunny and Julie. I dig them both but Bunny is my favorite. Bunny is 32 but looks like a nerdy college student. Julie is about the same age with a pretty face and amazing ass. English is a challenge for both of them but they know the basics. Both only allow OTC roaming which is a bit of a letdown. Bunny however would be my pick for an entry into the edging Olympics. I've been thinking about getting a 4 hand massage with these two but I am afraid I would black out! Anyway, tip early / flip early. That's my motto and I learned it here. I recommend you try it as well. Just don't expect anything above a standard finish. YMMV.
Curry Ford Massage. I occasionally have business in this area. Really stressful business but fortunately I have a quick remedy. I can really only report on Cindy at this place. She was my favorite for a while but was soon replaced by Bunny and later Jeanie. Cindy is around 40 I would guess and sort of plane. My first massage by Cindy was pretty typical but good enough to bring me back and each visit gets better. She always treats me like her favorite customer which is a nice touch.
T&G Spa. I saw this location reviewed a couple of times and thought I would give it a try. This place is the epitome of a discreet location. I remember pulling up to this place and thinking "Oh yea this is going to be good!" Its really shady in a good way. Forgot my first providers name but I thought she was really sexy looking. Kind of strong and thick like a college softball player. Service was merely OK nothing stellar but first visits can be weird. I know some people suggest acting like you've been there but I usually just rattle of the name of a nearby place and say I'm looking for someplace new. Seems to work just as well. Anyway, last week, I wanted to try my luck with miss sexy thick again but drew Kimmy instead. I would guess she is in her 40's maybe older even but I received an expert manual over ride followed by a really nice foot massage. She got up on the table with me and told me to "Relax, I'm going to go nice and slow. " I'll be back but who knows when with so many options.
-
12-16-19 20:14 #29837Senior Member

Posts: 139Orlando vacation
Hi all I k ow the drill, I plan to dig through posts but figured I'd also ask, I'm heading to universal in a few days for a mini vaca. Curious what's the closest and best massage place around for FS! Any intel would be great! I checked rub maps but nothing listed in orlando and not being a local I don’t know close by towns where the good spots are.
DFK.
-
12-16-19 18:00 #29836Regular Member

Posts: 2New to the group
Hey guys, I've frequent some massage parlors but I have not rt been as lucky to get anything other than HJ. Saw some names but don't now what ND or MC is trying to hit one of these places to treat myself. Thanks in advance.
-
12-16-19 17:03 #29835Senior Member

Posts: 244Man you guys are awesome!! I need to make a trip to Orlando! I would settle for a 5 in a 10 scale here! So was it Nei Nei?
Originally Posted by GemiHilarious
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-19 15:55 #29834Senior Member

Posts: 664A "late model car" is a*car*which has been recently designed or manufactured, often the latest*model. (An "early*model car" or "classic*car" is a*car*old enough to be of historical interest; there is no usual intermediate term.).
Originally Posted by IslandLover1
[View Original Post]
Not trying to be a know it all, just giving clarification. Above was from Google.
I would think undercovers would be in a newer car. Does seem suspicious though. Should have taken a pic and posted it on here, LOL. I had planned on doing that recently, but when I took the pic through my lowered passenger side window, the dam flash went off and ruined the pic, as well as brought some unneeded attention. Got the heck out of there at that point.
-
12-16-19 11:42 #29833Senior Member

Posts: 186Altamonte
I stopped by the spa near 436 and Anchor Rd (the one with the red awning). Mia was the only person there. She is probably late 30's or early 40's. Average looks and build. She told me she had been there only 2 days. No table shower but will let you take a stand up shower which is in the back beside the bathroom. I said yes to the shower but she didn't even attempt to assist (she actually left the room for a while). I finished my shower and headed back to the room. She starts an pretty good massage. She kept asking me if I liked it and she took direction well. After about 30 minutes some teasing started so I responded accordingly. I was in the mood for a BJ so she provided a nice nude BBBJ. She has small boobs but they were nicely shaped and natural. She finished up with a few more minutes of massage until my hour was up. It was 70 for the massage and 110 tip. I left happy and probably will return.
Has anyone been to the new spa that is at the corner of 436 and Maitland Blvd? It is by the Panera Bread there. I will probably check it out this week.
-
12-16-19 11:05 #29832Senior Member

Posts: 158Hassled for FS
It's funny but I went there looking for less than FS as well. The girl that was there would not stop trying to upgrade me no matter how much I insisted. It basically ruined the session. I'm not reviewing. This was over a year ago so that woman is probably gone. In my experience, you are either all in at these places or subject to upselling.
Originally Posted by SouthernRoam
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-19 10:43 #29831Senior Member

Posts: 34Can you describe them? You might be able to get a name from your fellow mongers.
Originally Posted by YeCats
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-19 09:15 #29830Senior Member

Posts: 133?
Yes! Anything from the high 80's is considered late model. Been around from the 20's.
Originally Posted by BlackZ28
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-19 00:50 #29829Senior Member

Posts: 119Massage Connection
Stopped by today and was passing through Orlando and took the opportunity to visit for the first time. I walked paid $$ the MMS and requested Nei Nei. Pretty standard stuff from previous review. Table shower with the body glide and BBBJ was very sensual. Back to room to have more fun. Spent the entire time before she was able to get me off with BBBJCIM. Ran out of time before MSOG was even an option. I am not going to add anything new. I had a great time and will return.
-
12-16-19 00:14 #29828Senior Member

Posts: 105?
Is there such a thing as a "late model Plymouth?
Originally Posted by Flfun1012
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-19 18:25 #29827Senior Member

Posts: 42Asian Acupuncture
That's the one. Sorry for anyone who was confused. The title was meant for the two words that ultimately pulled info here. Acupuncture and Flowers. Wanted to make it easy for future searchers since google pulls the biz name as both Asian Acupuncture and Asian Flowers. FS was on the table, for the record. Seems like that may be reserved for the drool-inducing knockouts at MC that everyone raves about.
Originally Posted by DrWilly
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-19 15:04 #29826Senior Member

Posts: 542I think the only time that would happen
Is if there is no one there. Which is a real roll of the dice. Try getting there as soon as they open. MM probably would then let you have the pick of the litter. But she runs a tight ship there, so don't argue about it, or she may ban you, she is hot, but has a short fuse.
Originally Posted by YeCats
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-19 13:10 #29825Senior Member

Posts: 226Maybe nothing?
Have no idea if this is anything or not, went to the Japanese steak house Saturday night on Sandlake by the Fl mall, this was not a marked or even a typical unmarked car but there was 2 men with binoculars scoping out the business across the street. Could be a PI, could be a buddy just showing the other guy his new toy have no idea, quick drive by about 45 minutes later, still there in a late model green Plymoth. Thought I would at the very least "see something, say something" just use a little caution boys.
-
12-15-19 10:43 #29824Regular Member

Posts: 11Nds
So I've been venturing out to NDS quite a few times now. I'm new to the scene but it's already got its legs wrapped around me tight. The past 2 times I've gone, I've drawn Emily. She's got nice little Cs and a pretty nice ass for an Asian, but it's not the best I've seen. She takes good care of me though, very GFE. TS TUMA to the family jewels. Back to the room the bbj isn't bad, just enough to get going. Wrapped up, I'm hitting the bottom of her cervix right away (god gifted me) and she loves it. Both visits I saw her, she was trying her best not to yell out. All in all, I get my 45 minutes of destressing and she's worn out by the very end.
My most recent visit I drew Lily. Nothing too special physically, she's very cute in the face but her body is standard little Bs and that tiny asian butt. Really no complaints. Unfortunately no TS, but she did start off with some GREAT bbj. She had a hard time taking gods gift so I took it easy on her. It made me wonder if I should have asked for Emily because she's a trooper, more so than Lily. But lily was still dedicated at her job and that's all I could ask for. All in all still very worth it.
Now here's the real juice. It's rare I ever get to go to Greece at all, in my mongering and personal life. I asked little Lily, knowingly, if she likes it there in Greece. She looked at me like a deer in headlights and shook her head. But she said someone else will, but for $. 50 extra. I didn't have the. 50 with me but she asked for me anyway. Came back and said "No too big but for full $. 50 yes. " That's a hell of an upcharge. I got a name, but I'll do some personal investigating first to see if it's legit. I'd hate to gas you guys up and end up being wrong.
Safe travels friends.












Reply With Quote





