Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,136 to 24,150 of 31140
-
12-17-19 12:26 #7005Senior Member

Posts: 7338I remember years ago someone was posting total bullshit about Ruby Heart and it totally ruined her business. I seen her after that and had a good time as always. If it is a well reviewed and well known provider that is one thing but for a total unknown is another. I don't take many chances these days. If it don't feel right I pass.
Originally Posted by Slayblade
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-19 12:00 #7004Senior Member

Posts: 137Yep
So true, I'd feel like a total idiot if I got robbed. That's why I haven't pulled the trigger, but God I want to.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-19 11:47 #7003Senior Member

Posts: 7338We always have to take those kinds of reports with a big grain of salt but also consider the types we are dealing with too. Perhaps an extra layer of caution is warranted even though the report could be totally bogus.
Originally Posted by Slayblade
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-19 10:54 #7002Senior Member

Posts: 546Marie
Here's the link.
Originally Posted by Slayblade
[View Original Post]
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...n/149260719959
-
12-17-19 09:27 #7001Senior Member

Posts: 873No Good
I've seen several bad reviews. I was tempted to see her until reading them on here.
Originally Posted by Bryant66
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-19 08:53 #7000Senior Member

Posts: 443Jenna
Yep, I read through it too fast. Thanks.
Originally Posted by CltGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-19 08:39 #6999Senior Member

Posts: 137Marie. Scam?
I tried to copy the link but everytime I click it, it takes me into a search. So I will attach a pic. Has anyone tried Marie? Someone keeps posting multiple times a day that she is a thief, but according to their post she didn't actually steal anything. He caught her going through his pants. Well why the fuck did he leave his pants there for her to go through. I put mine on first thing, but I don't bring anything other than the donation. Anyway, I think the girl is hot, and the negative posts appear to be bullshit.
-
12-17-19 08:35 #6998Senior Member

Posts: 117Jenna's rates
Guys- If you read her post correctly, you will see She didn't raise her rates. She stopped doing Qv's because of the high cancel rate. So she does 150 hh / 200 hour / 275 90 min. She added a longer session at client's request. I saw her again yesterday and as always enjoyed my session.
Originally Posted by Riidii
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-19 06:51 #6997Senior Member

Posts: 193Over booked
Plus the fact her great reviews have her more calls than she can handle. Only makes sense. If she's turning guys away then why not get more for her service. I e tried a few times to get her but she went quiet on me once after first contact asking what area she was in. Another time she replied a day later. I thought the previous donation was reasonable but at 200 for half hour I'll go see Becca instead or a few others I know can get an hour for that.
Originally Posted by JohhnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-19 23:53 #6996Senior Member

Posts: 443Jenna
My guess is her new hotel costs her more, so she bumped her rate to compensate.
Originally Posted by Riidii
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-19 21:25 #6995Senior Member

Posts: 391I'm interested myself, might have to break my routine later this week to try this one.
Originally Posted by Mravcapo69
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-19 20:15 #6994Senior Member

Posts: 293Jenna's rates
She bumps it up to 150/200/250 today. GPS?
Originally Posted by Murican314
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-19 19:18 #6993Senior Member

Posts: 481New talent
Here is a new face on STG, or at least new to me. Any intel on this cutie?
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...a/903133699475
-
12-16-19 19:17 #6992Senior Member

Posts: 7338Tiffany Love?
Seems like I have seen her advertise on the Hickory board but I could be wrong?
Originally Posted by Bryant66
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-19 19:13 #6991Senior Member

Posts: 1189Been driving around with a pack in my console for about a year, so don't feel that you're the first.
Originally Posted by DeathByStereo
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





