Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10939

    How to find Yam-Yam

    Quote Originally Posted by SdfitLife  [View Original Post]
    After a few days of mismatched schedules, I was finally able to secure a session. Place was easy enough find. She's right in the center of mission valley. Complex is massive it's a bit of maze to get her place but she give good enough direction. Absolutely spotless incall. Not a speck of dirt inside the ambience from the candles and dim lighting were perfect. She looks exactly like her pics. MILF type Asian with a great set of bolt-ons. She has this cute lily toe voice and accent combo that I loved. She was wearing a thin form fitting dress so I knew exactly what her body looked like. She was warm and friendly from the beginning. We exchange a few niceties and she instructs me to get undressed. If I had to complain about one thing it would be about the lack of face hole on her table. This is really a preference thing more than anything since shoulders and next are usually pretty tight. I undress and she strips down to her birthday suit for the entirety of the massage. Great body for a woman in her mid to late 40's if I had to guess the massage was fantastic. I booked a 30 since it was first time and she was still able to cover my entire body throughly. I was expecting a standard HE on the flip but she asked me if it was okay to use protection. I said sure. She proceeds with a very slow and sensual CBJ. Lots of deepthroat and in no time at all I blow in the bag. She massages my chest and legs for a little while after and then asks if I would like a shower. I politely declined. I plan on booking 45 or an hr next time to see if she's will to hop in the shower with me. At 1. , I don't think anything registers as high on the value scale for me. She comes highly recommended.
    Is it possible to get a little more info on Yam-Yam? Specifically how to find her and a link to what she looks like. Please. With oil on top.

    I tried searching the threads but the search yielded nothing, same with online, unless I want to join one of those other $ites that aren't as good and cost $$.

    Any info greatly appreciated!

  2. #10938

    Yam-Yam

    After a few days of mismatched schedules, I was finally able to secure a session. Place was easy enough find. She's right in the center of mission valley. Complex is massive it's a bit of maze to get her place but she give good enough direction. Absolutely spotless incall. Not a speck of dirt inside the ambience from the candles and dim lighting were perfect. She looks exactly like her pics. MILF type Asian with a great set of bolt-ons. She has this cute lily toe voice and accent combo that I loved. She was wearing a thin form fitting dress so I knew exactly what her body looked like. She was warm and friendly from the beginning. We exchange a few niceties and she instructs me to get undressed. If I had to complain about one thing it would be about the lack of face hole on her table. This is really a preference thing more than anything since shoulders and next are usually pretty tight. I undress and she strips down to her birthday suit for the entirety of the massage. Great body for a woman in her mid to late 40's if I had to guess the massage was fantastic. I booked a 30 since it was first time and she was still able to cover my entire body throughly. I was expecting a standard HE on the flip but she asked me if it was okay to use protection. I said sure. She proceeds with a very slow and sensual CBJ. Lots of deepthroat and in no time at all I blow in the bag. She massages my chest and legs for a little while after and then asks if I would like a shower. I politely declined. I plan on booking 45 or an hr next time to see if she's will to hop in the shower with me. At 1. , I don't think anything registers as high on the value scale for me. She comes highly recommended.

  3. #10937

    Address

    What's the address I can't find it?

    Quote Originally Posted by J0K3R  [View Original Post]
    So much traffic this morning I'm guessing from all these reports about Lulu.

    She was booked from 8 am all the way till late afternoon. Was really needing a fix so I took the next one available.

    Wendy gave a great massage and service only problem is no cover on me or there and she didn't want to go BB which is understandable, had to use seram wrap, which wasn't the best experience but lesson learned to always have one on me. I thought I would learn this lesson when leah from wild sakura offered me a lot more on the table but could not provide because we both didn't have cover.

    Do all you guys bring cover just in case.

  4. #10936

    👍128077;128077;

    Quote Originally Posted by JayLake  [View Original Post]
    She only went back to Japan to visit for a time.
    Good to hear.

    As an independent and and a definite MILF IMO it's good to know she is still providing her services.

    Always had a good session with her from the 1st time I saw her at her old place down in Hillcrest. What I like about her is that she definitely takes pride in making sure that you are happy and relaxed when you leave.

    I know she has a daughter so didn't think about that when you said she went back to Japan 🇯127477; if that made any sense.

    Will have to look her up again very soon, really enjoyed her.

  5. #10935
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadHeadChevy  [View Original Post]
    I saw YAM-Yam before I'm sure it's the same girl. Older but very fit Japanese with some surgical scarring on her belly which did not bother me one bit.

    I thought she went back to Japan. Good to know she is back.
    She only went back to Japan to visit for a time.

  6. #10934

    If you find her photos attractive

    Quote Originally Posted by JackeRouac  [View Original Post]
    She is very voluptuous, I wouldn't say BBW, just super curvy, although kind of short. I haven't seen her in a while and she shares a place with Chelsea. Nice accommodations. Shower available. Good massage skill set. But oozing sensuality. I was able to get BBBJCIM and another Russian finish for the standard price of admission. Allows generous mutual touching.
    You will be more than happy. A fair amount bigger than I prefer but photos are pretty accurate. She is a business woman. Its a negotiation. I do not think there is anything she wouldn't do for the right price.

  7. #10933

    General

    I have been to various AMP and I am looking for a AMP that provides topless and nuru?

  8. #10932

    Yam-Yam

    Quote Originally Posted by SdfitLife  [View Original Post]
    I'm only 30 and I look a bit younger for my age. I tend to attract women in their early 20's (poor me right?) Anyways, I really enjoy mature providers late (30's to early 50's.) Maybe its just me but they always seem to be more accommodating than a lot of the younger providers. I recently saw Akemi (Yam-yam) and Sara (on them. Says she only works on athletic gents) I had a blast. I'm.

    Always trying to add to my roster so if any of you gentleman have some suggestions, I'd love to hear them.

    I'll post my reviews for the two ladies mentioned momentarily.

    Thanks!
    I saw YAM-Yam before I'm sure it's the same girl. Older but very fit Japanese with some surgical scarring on her belly which did not bother me one bit.

    I thought she went back to Japan. Good to know she is back.

    I don't mind younger girl from time to time but they always seems to rush more then the older girls. Not always but from my experience anyway.

  9. #10931

    Yes, just in case of emergency


    Do all you guys bring cover just in case.
    I do because you never know and I'm not a kind of guy who wants to risk going BB with any girl I don't know well enough. Hell, I would probably still wrap it up just in case even if I knew the damn girl. I had the plastic wrap down before gets the job done but feels strange.

  10. #10930
    Quote Originally Posted by SdfitLife  [View Original Post]
    I'm only 30 and I look a bit younger for my age. I tend to attract women in their early 20's (poor me right?) Anyways, I really enjoy mature providers late (30's to early 50's.) Maybe its just me but they always seem to be more accommodating than a lot of the younger providers. I recently saw Akemi (Yam-yam) and Sara (on them. Says she only works on athletic gents) I had a blast. I'm.

    Always trying to add to my roster so if any of you gentleman have some suggestions, I'd love to hear them.

    I'll post my reviews for the two ladies mentioned momentarily.

    Thanks!
    I'm 24 and in the same boat. I love mature providers and it's increasingly difficult to find one that's worth the while. I like Alexi, https://sandiego.rubratings.com/155120 . I saw her once before she offered anything more than a regular nude rubdown. I've been wanting to see her again!

  11. #10929

    Any other younger mongers that love MILF / Mature providers?

    I'm only 30 and I look a bit younger for my age. I tend to attract women in their early 20's (poor me right?) Anyways, I really enjoy mature providers late (30's to early 50's.) Maybe its just me but they always seem to be more accommodating than a lot of the younger providers. I recently saw Akemi (Yam-yam) and Sara (on them. Says she only works on athletic gents) I had a blast. I'm.

    Always trying to add to my roster so if any of you gentleman have some suggestions, I'd love to hear them.

    I'll post my reviews for the two ladies mentioned momentarily.

    Thanks!

  12. #10928

    Sindy

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDwn  [View Original Post]
    I'd also love to know about Sindy.

    RChang, would you guess the pics in that ad are real?
    Yes, I believed the pictures are real. She's always used real pictures in the past. She looked like that 3 years ago, but we know some of these ladies sometimes use pictures from years past. My main interest is with her service. In her ad she indicated, open minded, playful, body to body, mutual touch, etc. Which I like.

  13. #10927

    You spa

    So much traffic this morning I'm guessing from all these reports about Lulu.

    She was booked from 8 am all the way till late afternoon. Was really needing a fix so I took the next one available.

    Wendy gave a great massage and service only problem is no cover on me or there and she didn't want to go BB which is understandable, had to use seram wrap, which wasn't the best experience but lesson learned to always have one on me. I thought I would learn this lesson when leah from wild sakura offered me a lot more on the table but could not provide because we both didn't have cover.

    Do all you guys bring cover just in case.

  14. #10926
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadHeadChevy  [View Original Post]
    Sorry ahead for the long review...

    Made another trip to Rainbow in LG by the barber shop and Pizza Hut. Wasn't as fruitful as my last couple visits, but did manage to have a fairly decent time.

    Only saw 2 girls working, the older lady who usually works the front desk and pushes the 4-hands and a younger girl, I want to say her name was yo-yo or something like that. She said it so fast it didn't register in my mind, so her name could be George for all I know.

    She was kind of cute, not particularly my type per say, but fairly attractive. Hard to say because she was dressed down a bit and had on baggy clothes so could not make out her body to well. Her lower half was decent 'cause she had on stretch leggings of some type showing she had nice legs, ass was covered by the baggy shirt.

    Went for the hour, really didn't care if any extras were available, just wanted decent massage and maybe a little ball and shaft play if the feeling felt right.

    Massage was good, good pressure and somewhat good technique, so couldn't complain about that. Actually almost fell asleep on the table and drowned in my drool, she had me so relaxed.

    On the flip, she started lightly rubbing my chest and slowly worked down to my business end, lightly grabbing it and asking with head motion if okay. Of course I was shocked and opposed to the notion that I was that easy, so I said sure.

    She proceeded to get more lotion and positioned my hand on the small of her back. I rubbed her ass a bit, which felt very nice, then I moved upward to offer her my free amateur mammogram. I went under her shirt and got a few nice squeezes before she politely moved my hand out of her shirt. Obviously no lumps or she didn't care for UTC roaming.

    OTC seemed to be fine, soI stuck with that to keep my little buddy happy and alert. It felt like she had some nice full C's under there with nice firmness.

    Her technique was not jackhammer but for some reason was not getting the job done. Not her, most likely me, have had this issue before. So she goes to get a hot towel for cleanup and cleans me up good.

    As she waits out by the front, I dubbed one out to take the edge off and left it in the towel. Got dressed and went to the front.

    60 for the house and I gave her 60 for the effort. Would have given more if she had just let me pet her puppies or play with her kitten, but that didn't happen.

    On a different note, some old dude was arguing about a coupon offer out in the front area. Really dude, you're going to argue over what sounded like a $15 price for a massage? I'm sure he was there for anything but a massage. Don't be a cheap ass.

    Would return, but not expect much from her. Had a great time with the 4 hands with the other girls, just having trouble with their names at the time of writing this report. I did a review of them earlier, so check it out if you want. Titties in one hand and pussy in the other was the last time I had.

    Good luck mongers. This one is good but not always a home run, but worth the risk.
    Great report, thanks.

  15. #10925

    Sindy

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any recent intel for Sindy? She was pretty and had a banging body when I saw her several years ago.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/157172
    I'd also love to know about Sindy.

    RChang, would you guess the pics in that ad are real?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape